Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60473
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41835
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #16
Boss302
lookin4spinners

Encounters: 7

would this help getting a bbbj? lol
Boss302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #17
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
So if a girl offers cbj she is not considered gfe lol... whats makes a girl gfe everything bareback?After reading about a person spreading the unwanted gifted to customers you guys still want bbbj and stuff hmmmm. Just saying... at the same time you guys have t remember youre not our bf and it would be scary to catch something because u want to have a gfe.
There have been several debates on exactly what GFE in-tells just like there have been debates on what PSE in-tells. Here is what seems to be of some consensus

GFE- bbbj, LFK, DFK, DATY and high IOP.

I've looked at your reviews and these are all in them so it sounds like you are a gfe provider.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:12 AM   #18
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIE HARD View Post
Stay out of Welcomes and Introductions , then you only have to worry about a few in Independent Reviews that were popular enough to survive !
Ok I have no personal gripe here, just arguing the point.

Other than the OP's simple suggestion, the tone of this thread suggests CBJ is undesirable and girls should not be considered GFE if they don't offer this and DFK, right? Ok so, mirandalee is implying there are other nuances a CBJ girl might offer to still be considered GFE. DIE HARD, your statement is kind of contradictory, in that, you say "a few in IR that are popular enough to survive!"

So what makes them popular enough to survive? Is it those other nuances not includeing BBBJ, in which mirandalee is implying? I'm just askin'!
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #19
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

No Jasmine I said other than WW , you would only have to worry about weeding out a few in IR that survive . They ARE NOT GFE ! There are still some guys (SL for one) who will state they don't care about GFE and that's how the few survive .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #20
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No Jasmine I said other than WW , you would only have to worry about weeding out a few in IR that survive . They ARE NOT GFE ! There are still some guys (SL for one) who will state they don't care about GFE and that's how the few survive .
I'm still confused. Do you mean survive, as in not being reported CBJ? Or not survive as a popular desirable provider?
Old 07-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #21
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Meaning a few get good enough reviews , despite the CBJ aspect , that they are still popular . And if you don't like CBJ they are the ones you have to catch in the research phase . In addition I will say in WW there are providers that do BBBJ , but they are in the minority .
Old 07-30-2012, 11:40 AM   #22
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So you are basically saying it ok if you do CBJ you can still make it and be just as desirable as a GFE girl, but technically you are not GFE?
Old 07-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #23
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Now you got it ! My first 3 reviews were not GFE , then Marley opened my eyes to what GFE really was .
Old 07-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #24
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok so a girl can be GFE CBJ then. Which means other than by technicality, she does offer a girlfirend experience and not just a warm body.

The phrase is pretty illusive in meaning w/o the technicalities but with the mention of which technicalities are not offered, it makes things clear.

So GFECBJ is legit then.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #25
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Absolutely not !!!!!! CBJ = Not GFE ! BBBJ is a necessity for GFE . Providers that do not do BBBJ , we call GFE lite and laugh . Most say PASS .
Old 07-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #26
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Right, ok so they are not GFE but very popular.

You never answered my initial question then:

What makes some non GFE so popular and others not?
Old 07-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #27
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Looks and the level of their non GFE service .
Old 07-30-2012, 11:59 AM   #28
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
Ok so a girl can be GFE CBJ then. Which means other than by technicality, she does offer a girlfirend experience and not just a warm body.

The phrase is pretty illusive in meaning w/o the technicalities but with the mention of which technicalities are not offered, it makes things clear.

So GFECBJ is legit then.
NO a girl CANNOT be GFE without DFK/BBBJ. Homie hit it on the nose.

What DH says is a girl can still be POPULAR with certain hobbiests & may even prosper...but the odds are against her. And she will NEVER get my business.

But I am a GFE guy only, so thats just me.

And its not to say that SOME guys could care less about IOP/DFK/BBBJ...thats their kink and their choice.

But don't claim to be GFE if you aren't a damn GIRL FRIEND EXPERIENCE....

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #29
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Looks and the level of their non GFE service .
I'm pretty sure those certain nuances (higher level of intamacy than a normal wam-bam) that would be considered GFE if she only included BBBJ and DFK. If so then GFECBJ is legit for the postings. That's all I'm saying.

Consider a client other than yourself (there is a such thing btw);someone who prefers CBJ. Yet he longs for someone who is endearing and affectionate and not just a warm body, he would technically be looking fooooooor.........

GFECBJ, right?
Old 07-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #30
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
Right, ok so they are not GFE but very popular.

You never answered my initial question then:

What makes some non GFE so popular and others not?
Hotness. No by the masses CBJ ladies will never be as popular or accepted and a true GFE provider and will be a pass by most. They also won't be able to charge as much as a GFE provider and still be seen. But if they are hot enough they will stay in business. (This is Austin example I can't speak for all parts of TX or the nation as some have mentioned there are areas that a good majority are CBJ). There are those of us who will not a see a CBJ lady regardless of hotness or price, it's just not our thing. There are others who will see them if they still offer LFK or DFK and DATY but some of the CBJ ladies don't offer any GFE services and are even less desirable.
homer13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women