Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41240
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I'm curious as to why the 1st grade spelling bee champion from Pitt is so freakin' concerned with Texas football ?

any ideas?
Nope, my Alma Mater plays in the Big 12. A true misnomer. What grade school kicked you out?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

more personal info. Obviously you went to WVa ... That's why we always catch you lying through your tooth!

LMAO!

Actually, Texas fucked up the Big XII with the damned cable network. Aggies got mad and went elsewhere. Nebraska was tired of getting their asses whipped by UT and went somewhere else...

They should all be merged geographically.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:09 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Point of fact, it was "CJ7's concern for first grade spelling champions" that prompted the remark -- not a concern for "first grade spelling champions".
Yeah, this is just the place for another broken record...
Old 12-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1054685603]more personal info. Obviously you went to WVa ... That's why we always catch you lying through your tooth!

LMAO!

Actually, Texas fucked up the Big XII with the damned cable network. Aggies got mad and went elsewhere. Nebraska was tired of getting their asses whipped by UT and went somewhere else...

They should all

Yes, the arrogance of UT is coming back to bite them. In a big way. Most programs are passing them. The pride of Texas no more. They stink.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

again... OUCH!

You're a BAD man!!!!
Old 12-10-2013, 06:30 AM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, this is just the place for another broken record...
So you've witnessed before how CJ7 will prattle on about "first grade spelling champions" in a football thread in an adult fourm? Curious. Very curious indeed.

At least Auburn is a contender representing the SEC in the BCS National Championship Game on Jan. 6 in Pasadena, California.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:44 AM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
more personal info. Obviously you went to WVa ... That's why we always catch you lying through your tooth!

LMAO!

They should all be merged geographically.
Yes, they should be arranged geographically. That we can agree on. BTW, can we send Holgerson back to Houston?
Old 12-10-2013, 08:39 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you've witnessed before how CJ7 will prattle on about "first grade spelling champions" in a football thread in an adult fourm? Curious. Very curious indeed.

At least Auburn is a contender representing the SEC in the BCS National Championship Game on Jan. 6 in Pasadena, California.

Hijacking another thread, eh, IBS? Why is Auburn relevant to this thread? Bambino is busy ragging me about UT ' cause he thinks it'll piss me off.

You just randomly wander in (for the same reason btw) and change the subject.

Sorry pally ... Yinz ain't Dahn Tahn Tuscaloosa heah
Old 12-10-2013, 08:47 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hijacking another thread, eh, IBS? Why is Auburn relevant to this thread? Bambino is busy ragging me about UT ' cause he thinks it'll piss me off.

Just a reminder, the other contender for the BCS National Championship Game on January 6 in Pasadena, California, isn't UT.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:05 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Again. OUCH!

When did you become a sports fan IBS? You don't wanna give the fine folks of Pittsburgh the wrong idea, now, do yinz?
Old 12-10-2013, 09:11 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

Piss you off? I thought I was doing you a favor. I checked the Austin forum, not one thread on UT football, or sports in general. I think you may be on to something, Austin's a gay town. Pass the Jalepeno pierogis please.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:29 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again. OUCH!

When did you become a sports fan IBS? You don't wanna give the fine folks of Pittsburgh the wrong idea, now, do yinz?

It is factual to state that UT isn't playing in the BCS National Championship Game in January; so, there is no hint of "misdirection" or "wrong idea" involved.

BTW, are you using "IBS" as an untoward insult?
Old 12-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is factual to state that UT isn't playing in the BCS National Championship Game in January; so, there is no hint of "misdirection" or "wrong idea" involved.

BTW, are you using "IBS" as an untoward insult?
1) Yes. What's your point? The "wrong idea" is that you're here for anything other than to raise hell.
2) Naw, it's a typo, don't you think?

What's your point IBS? Same as all the others?

Frankly, things are moving along here without the acrimony that you are trying to bring. So do us all a favor and read the directives handed out a couple of weeks ago by the esteemed local mods.

Or don't. No sweat off my balls. However, if they do start to sweat, you'll be the first in line.

Oh, and thanks Bambino, for being the center of the Longhorn Universe. Maybe the Austin folks got tired of this season long about ... week 3?
Old 12-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
1) Yes. What's your point? The "wrong idea" is that you're here for anything other than to raise hell.

Frankly, things are moving along here without the acrimony that you are trying to bring. So do us all a favor and read the directives handed out a couple of weeks ago by the esteemed local mods.

Or don't. No sweat off my balls. However, if they do start to sweat, you'll be the first in line.

Oh, and thanks Bambino, for being the center of the Longhorn Universe. Maybe the Austin folks got tired of this season long about ... week 3?
Nevertheless, UT won't be playing in the BCS championship. And since you've now typed "IBS" twice, it's obvious that it's not a typo; especially since the "S" and the "H" are no where near each other on a keyboard. It's obvious you mean to persist in your untoward insults here as you are so prone to doing in other forums.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your welcome. Glad I could oblige.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women