Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41239
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2013, 10:22 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
So, you think you're the only guy around here who has smoked and can appreciate a good cigar? Whatever.
Stig, this guy is comparable to J1M. Only he's not as bright and can't spell. But the same high opinion of himself.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
houston has a great small chain of cigar shops there called serious cigars

fantastic selection of smokes, nice place to kick back. the owner is a class act too and his prices pretty good
Never really bought them in Houston, except on the rare occasion that I was in the Galleria and felt like a buttery ass Davidoff. There was a great store in San Marcos, and of course the Humidor in San Antonio, but you're not going to get any Cuban contraband through a legit retailer.

Stig, my point was that you shouldn't rush to judgment. Have you enjoyed a Cuban SLR? They're pretty hard to come by, even in Cuba. Most people tend to gravitate to Cohiba and Montecristo because of the name ID. And though Habanos have a distinctly different flavor than those "Cuban seed" smokes grown in DR and Nicaraugua, not all of them are better.

Just most of them.

I probably burned 10 grand a year on foreign cigars before the "flicker in the ticker."

Chizzy, if you're a cigar man, then you know that the BEST cigar in the world is the one you're smoking now.

Long ashes, y'all!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Never really bought them in Houston, except on the rare occasion that I was in the Galleria and felt like a buttery ass Davidoff. There was a great store in San Marcos, and of course the Humidor in San Antonio, but you're not going to get any Cuban contraband through a legit retailer.

Stig, my point was that you shouldn't rush to judgment. Have you enjoyed a Cuban SLR? They're pretty hard to come by, even in Cuba. Most people tend to gravitate to Cohiba and Montecristo because of the name ID. And though Habanos have a distinctly different flavor than those "Cuban seed" smokes grown in DR and Nicaraugua, not all of them are better.

Just most of them.

I probably burned 10 grand a year on foreign cigars before the "flicker in the ticker."

Chizzy, if you're a cigar man, then you know that the BEST cigar in the world is the one you're smoking now.

Long ashes, y'all!
You were just being a pompous, arrogant asshole as usual. 10k a year in smokes? Was that before you could use your AARP card discount? He says he uses them at the movies. Anyway, my go to Cuban is a MC #2. They're always rolled perfectly. I also enjoy Bolivars and Partagas. Series D 4 & 5s. Frank Jernigan gave me a Hoyo De Monterey Dbl corona several years ago when CA gave it a100pt rating. Best cigar I ever smoked. Sipped a Macallan 18 with it. Nice.
Old 12-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #19
jw4591
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I smoke cigarettes. I roll my own. Costs about a dollar a pack. I use a Top-O-Matic

jw4591 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You were just being a pompous, arrogant asshole as usual. 10k a year in smokes? Was that before you could use your AARP card discount? He says he uses them at the movies. Anyway, my go to Cuban is a MC #2. They're always rolled perfectly. I also enjoy Bolivars and Partagas. Series D 4 & 5s. Frank Jernigan gave me a Hoyo De Monterey Dbl corona several years ago when CA gave it a100pt rating. Best cigar I ever smoked. Sipped a Macallan 18 with it. Nice.
Why do you need to be rude about it, Bambino?

When you have six or seven hours, try a MC A. I was saving one for a night of steaks, martinis and blues in Chicago. Those big boys ain't cheap either. It was 3 degrees outdoors. Damned cigar exploded.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why do you need to be rude about it, Bambino?

When you have six or seven hours, try a MC A. I was saving one for a night of steaks, martinis and blues in Chicago. Those big boys ain't cheap either. It was 3 degrees outdoors. Damned cigar exploded.
Nobodies rude but you. Let me tell you something gramps. Stig forgot more about cigars and the cigar business than you know. So quit being a condescending fool. Cigars are like anything else in life. You like what you like. Now, stick a SLR up your ancient ass and breath hard. I see your buds are abandoning you. So you recruited Exner. Good luck.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Nah, you're being rude, threatening and generally unpleasant.

Setting a fine example for your friends and representing Pittsburgh with honor.

No need to be a jerk. But maybe that's who you are.

No cigar for you! Maybe a glass of warm milk ...
Old 12-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #23
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Well Yssup Rider, for the record, I have smoked at least one of just about every cigar made in Cuba. My personal favorites are Bolivar Belicoso Fino and Royal Corona. I also like Montecristo #4 and Romeo y Julieta churchills on the rare occasion I want a larger cigar. I have over 400 Cuban cigars in my humidor right now.

My current favorite non-Cuban go to favorite is the Liga Privada Unico Serie Dirty Rat.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Well Yssup Rider, for the record, I have smoked at least one of just about every cigar made in Cuba. My personal favorites are Bolivar Belicoso Fino and Royal Corona. I also like Montecristo #4 and Romeo y Julieta churchills on the rare occasion I want a larger cigar. I have over 400 Cuban cigars in my humidor right now.

My current favorite non-Cuban go to favorite is the Liga Privada Unico Serie Dirty Rat.
Belicoso Finos are really good. Brought a dozen back from Gordon's, with some Partagas series D #5 and MC #2s
Old 12-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stig, this guy is comparable to J1M. Only he's not as bright and can't spell. But the same high opinion of himself.

like you " Janeis" ??? or "nobodies"

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:49 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
like you " Janeis" ??? or "nobodies"

Brilliant!
Old 12-08-2013, 10:23 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Don't scratch your head so hard, Bambino. You'll bleed!
Old 12-09-2013, 11:09 AM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't scratch your head so hard, Bambino. You'll bleed!
You're the one on Coumadin, not me. So be carful when you pick your Hemoroids and eat them. You might bleed to death. By all means, knock yourself out.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:27 AM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the one on Coumadin, not me. So be carful when you pick your Hemoroids and eat them. You might bleed to death. By all means, knock yourself out.

seriously?

you spell like you're 5 years old, and post comments worthy of a teenage girl on the rag ..

how old are you, really?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
seriously?

you spell like you're 5 years old, and post comments worthy of a teenage girl on the rag ..

how old are you, really?
Well, I see your back to where your comfortable. Mindless insults. You really are getting your ass handed to you elsewhere. Welcome back. BTW, what a vile way to refer to teenage girls. Your crudeness knows no bounds.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women