Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36947
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2017, 11:58 AM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1anchor View Post
The question posed the OP was why? These are attempts to address the why. You can say no means no until you are blue in the face but that doesn’t answer the why these guys don’t get it.
but why ask why? that's a feeling of entitlement. if she says "no", that's it.. no.. when you ask "why did you say no?", you are over-stepping common decency. if she gives a guy an answer, as she just stated she did, telling each guy a specific reason why she denied them, they come back with a response that her answer doesn't satisfy them.. and they hassle her.. that is Fuckstickery beyond credulity.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:00 PM   #17
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
but why ask why? that's a feeling of entitlement. if she says "no", that's it.. no.. when you ask "why did you say no?", you are over-stepping common decency...
RIGHT THERE is the crux of the issue. Too many self indulgent assholes who think just because they have money for pay4play means they can dictate every single part about the transaction. These fucking guys need a kick in the dick with a steel toe boot.
corona is online now   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:21 PM   #18
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey_carlin View Post
At least I’m honest about it instead of waisting time.

Casey
I like honesty, no matter if it's bad news for me
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:28 PM   #19
1anchor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
but why ask why? that's a feeling of entitlement. if she says "no", that's it.. no.. when you ask "why did you say no?", you are over-stepping common decency. if she gives a guy an answer, as she just stated she did, telling each guy a specific reason why she denied them, they come back with a response that her answer doesn't satisfy them.. and they hassle her.. that is Fuckstickery beyond credulity.
No she was asking why don’t they get it.
1anchor is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:29 PM   #20
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
So I have had several gentlemen contact me for an appt and for different reasons I have decided they aren’t my cup of tea. What I don’t get is them continuing to contact me to get an appt.

It’s like they forgot I told them I wasn’t interested in seeing them. Why hound me when there are so many providers out there they can see? Do they think if they wait a few weeks I will change my mind?

What’s the deal? No means no.

Casey
No means no until you say yes because you need to pay rent.

That's why they keep circling back around.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:38 PM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1anchor View Post
No she was asking why don’t they get it.
yes, and they don't get it, because they are entitled, stalkerish Fucksticks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
No means no until you say yes because you need to pay rent.

That's why they keep circling back around.
c'mon grean.. really? this comment is almost as bad as that Broncos-Cowboys prediction

that's like saying "I didn't rape her, because while she said 'no' over and over, she finally said 'yes', after I beat the shit out of her".. you are assuming her "no" is fleeting and fluid, giving these Jackasses a pass for berating and hounding her. you guys are making Hobbyists look very bad.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:51 PM   #22
casey_carlin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397634
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well lucky for me I have a husband �� maybe why that’s it aggravates me. The hobby doesn’t pay my mortgage. It’s for more extravagant things and my stash. I would hope 20 years in the hobby I wouldn’t be living appointment to appointment. I know I am in the minority and this used to be my sole incom, but the guy were way different then.

Casey
casey_carlin is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:57 PM   #23
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
c'mon grean.. really? this comment is almost as bad as that Broncos-Cowboys prediction

that's like saying "I didn't rape her, because while she said 'no' over and over, she finally said 'yes', after I beat the shit out of her".. you are assuming her "no" is fleeting and fluid, giving these Jackasses a pass for berating and hounding her. you guys are making Hobbyists look very bad.

Cmon...the boys only lost because denver scored more points.

When you frame what I said like it's tantamount to rape, obviously it sounds bad.

Its more like the highschool nerd who keeps asking the cheerleader out to prom even though she has said no everytime in the past. The jock who she was going with decided to go with someone else last minute. The nerd asked one last time and ended up taking her to prom.

When we are told no, we both go down the road. However, you absolutely know that a lot of girl's "no" on this board are very fleeting especially at the end of the month.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:06 PM   #24
casey_carlin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397634
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The QV I get coming back around because sure I may already be at the incall and say wth. The others it’s just not happening. I will say I watch too much a Crime TV and last thing I wanna do is not come home because someone slipped through that doesn’t respect boundaries.

Casey
casey_carlin is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:17 PM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

and for these Stalker guys, what about personal dignity? a Hooker tells you "no, I don't want your money, don't want to see you".. and you keep after her? maybe you feel disrespected, or you think you are such a Prize that you are misunderstood, and a bit of hounding will get you through the door"?

for God's sake, move on.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:32 PM   #26
DallasBella
~Your Naughty Masseuse~

User ID: 49096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Likewise....
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:44 PM   #27
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW76 View Post
Are you talking no AA policy? As long as the men are clean, sober, and pay their bill you shouldn't have an issue seeing them. Remember, this is a business first and foremost. It's personal choice when posting on match and eharminy. It's discrimination when advertising in the business world. We have enough discrimination in the world without providers engaging in it too.
Here you go with your same bull shit today PAWB!!!! Casey or no woman’s has to see anybody that they not interested in. I’m a black man and if she didn’t see black men that’s her choice, she is not a damn restaurant, so therefore it’s not discrimination lil boy. Like Casey said No means No. A woman has the right to change her mind even if a guy got to her incall and she said no thank you. Your ass have to leave period it’s her body and she can fuck and suck who the hell she want. The hobby is her business but not her body, so no man can show up and say I’m clean, I’m respectful, I have my donation, so you have to sleep with me lmfao, bull shit she does. Take your ass someone else with that crap.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:01 PM   #28
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good question. I have had guys that I have told no actually try to trick me into seeing them using other handles, websites, phone numbers ect. No means no simple as that! It’s really rapey and creepy.

The rest of them will just follow you around trolling you on here and writing bitter comments on your reviews because they are butthurt.

Just because we are providers and they have money does not mean we have to see them. Whatever our reasons are, really aren’t anyone’s business either. Just move on to another lady
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:16 PM   #29
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
At least I’m honest about it instead of waisting time.

Casey
And honesty is the new gospel Casey, but if I was you I wouldn’t explain myself anymore, you said No and so it’s over. Don’t waist your time giving any more explanation as if you had to, because you most certainly don’t. Enjoy your day and weekend Casey hobby safe boo.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:16 PM   #30
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
The QV I get coming back around because sure I may already be at the incall and say wth. The others it’s just not happening. I will say I watch too much a Crime TV and last thing I wanna do is not come home because someone slipped through that doesn’t respect boundaries.

Casey

Your husband isn't much of one if his wife is turning tricks. You should divorce him. Nice treAD btw.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women