Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60552
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2021, 07:29 AM   #16
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Send Bill my love...❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDufresne View Post
Would never reveal a ROS, just asking if you EVER have done a stripper slide.

I completely agree that the review seems questionable, but just am curious if you ever do SS for anyone.
I'm CURIOUS...

When you have YOUR LADIES OVER, and that PESKY little SS question comes up, are you more of an R. KELLY or a BILL COSBY type of hobbyist? 😈

I mean, you've been giving me the hard court press and we've never even met... I can only IMAGINE how you would be IN PERSON...😳

Who am I kidding... You seem like a PUDDING POP TYPE of GUY ALL THE WAY... LOL 😂

Why ask them QUESTIONS when you already seem to know the answer YOU WANT...

Besides, it worked so well for Bill...

Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 08:11 AM   #17
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

I don’t know you and “irregardless” of your rant, you might want to be more clear on your response. It is difficult to interpret, but I surmise that what you are saying is that you might do that outside the hobby, but have never, ever done it while working in the hobby. Is that your position (pun intended)?
AndyDufresne is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 08:14 AM   #18
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

Wow—saying I’m a rapist and would drug ladies would be defamatory Slave.

As you said, you don’t know me so your statement is false and against ECCIE rules.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:13 AM   #19
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:

As you said, you don’t know me so your statement is false and against ECCIE rules.
Mentioning anything from an ros is against the guidelines! You gots some splainin to do! You're busted.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 09:47 AM   #20
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I guess FOR YOU... READING IS NOT FUNDAMENTAL..🤷♀️

Quote:
I don’t know you and “irregardless” of your rant, you might want to be more clear on your response. It is difficult to interpret, but I surmise that what you are saying is that you might do that outside the hobby, but have never, ever done it while working in the hobby. Is that your position (pun intended)?
What? Was HEB out of your FAVORITE PUDDING POPS? That might mess up your NEXT APPOINTMENT... DAYUM!!😳

Maybe, you could SING a few bars of "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY"... It worked for R. Kelly... 🤓😇

PS...

Just so we are CLEAR.... I'M SAYING NO to both SS and hobbyists like yourself that try to FORCE BB....NO MEANS NO ACE...😊

Hopefully, those WORDS weren't TOO BIG for you to comprehend... 😊
Old 03-23-2021, 10:07 AM   #21
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NO.. MEANS NO... 🤓

Quote:

Really? Where did I call you a Rapist? 🤷♀️

I said that you can't take "NO" for an answer... I've stated on this thread multiple times that I do not do SS...

YOU pulled up a TWO year old review and tried to put my petite 5'3" 110 lb body in a dangerous position for your own malicious pleasure...

But yeah, your a GREAT GUY... NICE GUYS FREQUENTLY STALK ladies that they have NEVER MET and INSIST they do ACTIVITIES that THEY want them to do IRREGARDLESS if it is NOT on their menu...

You know... If HEB is out of PUDDING... A GREAT GUY LIKE YOU can always go for the JELLO!! 😉

Old 03-23-2021, 10:14 AM   #22
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

You really are stupid. I suggest you stop digging and stop comparing me to a pedophile and rapist.

You might want to read the latest judicial ruling against The NY Times that came out this week. I’m in even better shape because I’m not a public figure and your libelous statements are certainly false.

Perhaps that red hair dye is affecting your brain, but it appears you weren’t too smart to begin with.
Old 03-23-2021, 10:22 AM   #23
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

“I've stated on this thread multiple times that I do not do SS... “

Actually, let’s go to the tape:

but just am curious if you ever do SS for anyone.

"ANYONE" could mean men outside the hobby, it could imply a few men that I that I met in the hobby that turned into relationships... Irregardless, none of those are YOUR BUSINESS because it is on MY PERSONAL TIME.

That last statement doesn’t sound like a “no”
Old 03-23-2021, 10:27 AM   #24
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Stupid HO'S that won't do SS!! LOL 😂 😈

Quote:
You really are stupid. I suggest you stop digging and stop comparing me to a pedophile and rapist.

You might want to read the latest judicial ruling against The NY Times that came out this week. I’m in even better shape because I’m not a public figure and your libelous statements are certainly false.

Perhaps that red hair dye is affecting your brain, but it appears you weren’t too smart to begin with.
LOL... THAT'S all you had?!!

That I'm STUPID and that my HAIR DYE is affecting my intelligence?! 😂😂

I can hear you NOW at the HEB...

strolling up and down the PUDDING POP SECTION...

FUCKING HO'S... They are so GODDAMN UNPROFESSIONAL!!

I'M going to need 3 DOZEN PUDDING POPS because of that STUPID REDHEAD in SAN ANTONIO!!

Old 03-23-2021, 10:50 AM   #25
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks for the tip! I did search your reviews and found in the public comments that you will do “Everything you'd want (believe me!) “

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=772741

I know this is hard for your feeble brain, but “everything” could DEFINITELY include SS as well as a LOT more.

I didn’t threaten your safety but under your twisted analysis that would seem to be much much more concerning.
Old 03-23-2021, 10:51 AM   #26
I Like Massage
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

You are amazing SG
I Like Massage is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 11:07 AM   #27
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default KFC & CLOWNS... I'VE UNDERESTIMATED YOU...🤓

[QUOTE=AndyDufresne;1062400232]“I've stated on this thread multiple times that I do not do SS... “

Actually, let’s go to the tape:

but just am curious if you ever do SS for anyone.

D...I've already answered this...

"ANYONE" could mean men outside the hobby, it could imply a few men that I that I met in the hobby that turned into relationships... Irregardless, none of those are YOUR BUSINESS because it is on MY PERSONAL TIME.

That last statement doesn’t sound like a “no”

I have answered what I do in my PROFESSIONAL world as SG... Which is all that matters in this world... And since, I'm not buying or EATING any of your PUDDING POPS.... What I do in my personal life is of no concern of yours and is an invasion of my privacy...

You seem to not get the fact that NO MEANS NO... I get to set the limits on what I do in this world and what I do in my private life.. And I do not owe you an explanation for what I do in my private life..

The fact that YOU THINK, I owe you an explanation, for what I do in my private time is CREEPY AS HELL... AND HEY, Maybe, I'm giving Bill Cosby and R. Kelly too much CREDIT... 😈

I'm going to have to GIVE UP KFC & THE RODEO CLOWNS!! I'M getting a BAD FEELING... LOL 😂

DON'T GO IN THE BASEMENT LADIES!! LOL 😂

Still don't understand the word NO? Hmmm... There was a "HOBBYIST" that was recently BANNED from OH2 because he LACKED the understanding of the WORD NO...

He liked to give out FREE LEGAL advice as well ..

Bill Cosby, R. Kelly, John Wayne Gayce... All men that DID NOT understand the meaning of the WORD NO... DISASTEROUS ENDINGS for ANYONE who became associated with them...,
Old 03-23-2021, 11:14 AM   #28
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

But wait, there’s more:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=895278

Please help me Slave—what does “SS” stand for in the public activities section???
Old 03-23-2021, 11:31 AM   #29
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default When your LATEST STALKER finds an 8 year old REVIEW..🤣

Quote:
Thanks for the tip! I did search your reviews and found in the public comments that you will do “Everything you'd want (believe me!) “

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=772741

I know this is hard for your feeble brain, but “everything” could DEFINITELY include SS as well as a LOT more.

I didn’t threaten your safety but under your twisted analysis that would seem to be much much more concerning.
You know...

I know that sweet man and that was his FIRST REVIEW.. And he didn't even know what that meant... And it certainly didn't mean what you are implying...😊

I get it Ace... You had to go 8 YEARS back to find a very sweet friend of one of my ATF'S... Who had just gone thru a really rough time.. Emotionally and physically... But he wasn't talking about SS or BBFS... What he meant was, I cared enough to sit with him and LISTEN and I went with him off the clock to dinner because he was at a time in his life where he needed a FRIEND and I had the time...

He's the best friend of my ATF... Old Yeller... So, of course, I'm going to spend extra time with him if he is lonely or just needing some extra time... I'm known for being caring...

You see Sweetheart... Unlike the new lasses... I've been thru a few SHIT STORMS on this board and most of my men love me... (A few hate me...but I've earned that!! Lol) But, most know, that I actually care about them as people... I care about what happens to them as people... They aren't just a paycheck to me and they respect my boundaries..

Right now, what YOU are doing is CREEPY and it is STALKING... And yes, you are setting me up to get hurt... But trust me, I can handle my fucking self on and off the board...

But, you bringing up Sir Superkase, is wrong because he's just a sweet man, that wanted to say something nice about me, and he didn't know the lingo of our world...

Your OBSESSION with my BCD activities in my private life is just plain weird and creepy unfortunately, this isn't my first RODEO with CRAZY stalkers...😊

Old 03-23-2021, 11:46 AM   #30
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

Stalking? lol. YOU invited me to look at your reviews. You have implied that I’m a child molester, rapist and murderer. Those are FALSE and show that you are a LIAR. not a very smart one either.

What does “SS” mean from the other public description of activities??? Someone is lying!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women