Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2011, 07:57 AM   #16
Guest030714
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Actually I do tell all my friends I pay. Actually I say I pay for the girls to leave right after not for the actual sex. All the guys at work know I do it and I've actually gotten a few of them to try it. My dad knows but I don't really talk to my mom. Hell even one of my fuck buddies knew I did it. And if we all stood strong I'm sure we could get the laws changed. If we all protested and proved our case that it should be legal it could be. Look at Nevada.
Guest030714 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:02 AM   #17
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, then you're a better person than me.

Thanks for your understanding, its nice to know there's guys like you out there that support what's happened to me.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:14 AM   #18
Guest030714
Account Disabled

That is support. You shouldn't have to hide what you do. Tell them all thats who you are and to take it or leave it. You like to pleasure men and you're very safe about it. Better then just being some girl who goes around foolishly giving it away to anyone and not being safe. I know a few girls like that. Stand up for your decisions in life. You're an adult who can make up your own mind. I'll admit I piss off people because I tell it like it is even you don't want to hear it.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:22 AM   #19
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm done.

Y'all can fin for yourselves now. See ya.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:48 AM   #20
ithooks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Good luck, and hang in there.
ithooks is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:45 AM   #21
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

My friends and family know I pay to play....

But each person must be at ease with their own way of partaking.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:38 PM   #22
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Let's think

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I'm done.

Y'all can fin for yourselves now. See ya.

I know I said I'm out of the Neb thread but I just gotta chime in on this. I know you guys are trying to make Elena feel better but sometimes you got to sit back and think what it would be like if there were issues that you don't personally have. I know this as I too have just found out that someone who frequents this section has put my real name out there. Now I am single and am not worried for me but I do have a family that doesn't know as I am a father. I think it's the lowest thing someone can do. I feel alot of empathy for Elena as I completley understand how she feels. I also want to let you guys know that some of you are seeing a provider that if she gets mad at you will put your real name out for everyone to see. I understand if they put out your tag name but to out someones real name is the lowest of lows. Be careful guys because it can happen to you.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #23
Guest030714
Account Disabled

thats true Burk but one of my many mottos is "If you don't want other people to know you're doing it, don't do it." You should never feel shame for doing something you want to do that doesn't hurt others. Not like that guy in CB who was fucking cats. That's just wrong on lots of levels. If you want to pay a girl to blow you, so be it. If you want to sleep with a guy for money, so be it. Better then those government contractors murdering people in the Middle East.

ECCIE #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #24
TwistedMister
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

There's a difference between being ashamed of/proud of what you do and wanting the information public. We don't live in a bubble- our actions have consequences beyond how they affect us directly. And some poeple feel differently about this than others. This is where respect plays a large part.
TwistedMister is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:53 PM   #25
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Kinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersinister View Post
thats true Burk but one of my many mottos is "If you don't want other people to know you're doing it, don't do it." You should never feel shame for doing something you want to do that doesn't hurt others. Not like that guy in CB who was fucking cats. That's just wrong on lots of levels. If you want to smoke a little weed, so be it. If you want to pay a girl to blow you, so be it. If you want to sleep with a guy for money, so be it. Better then those government contractors murdering people in the Middle East.
I don't care what the reason is unless its criminal actions against oneself anyone that's tied to this industry that puts out a real name is a low life scum bag. I have nothing but disgust for that type of person no matter provider or hobbyist.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:14 PM   #26
Omahan
Secretary of State

[Thought about it and edited it out - Omahan]
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:39 PM   #27
boomer_ci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Who is outing people?

It would be nice to know who to stay away from.
boomer_ci is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:39 PM   #28
funlover402
Gaining Momentum

Elena,
You asked for ideas - tough one, maybe move?
Depends on what was done / said to whom.
I don't know enough to be more intelligent but would be glad to help in some way.
Including financially.
take care,
Steve
funlover402 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:46 PM   #29
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

I will certainly miss the opportunity to get together and socialize with everyone. I had a wonderful time at the last party I attended in Omaha. If there is anything at all I may do to help speed another date being set to meet again at sometime in the future, please do let me know. If there is any assistance I may lend otherwise, I believe everyone who knows me personally (or intimately) knows that I am always available to help a friend.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women