Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2014, 10:55 PM   #16
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
According to the CBO reports..................

Obama destroys an existing health insurance system (1/7th of our economy); replaces it with an equally awful insurance exchange, and we end up with the same number of Americans uninsured, higher costs, and lower services ?

Obama's idea of "transforming" America.

We've been punked by Obama and the Democrats.

Whirly where are you getting your numbers from? Or did you just make them up?

It's 50 million uninsured before Obamacare not 31 million. By the end of 2019, 94% of all citizens under age 65 will be insured. This is from the CBO estimates 2010. From the link. Go to table 4 it's all there.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...dreconprop.pdf
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:08 AM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Whirly where are you getting your numbers from? Or did you just make them up?

It's 50 million uninsured before Obamacare not 31 million. By the end of 2019, 94% of all citizens under age 65 will be insured. This is from the CBO estimates 2010. From the link. Go to table 4 it's all there.

You act these "projections" are real. Even if they were based on real numbers, they are still just projections.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:57 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
That is a foolish assumption on your part Eva. The right has made many claims and predictions about Obamacare and just about all have been proven to be true.

It comes down to math and many democrats (not elected but professional) have said so. If they don't have enough invincibles for a 60-40 split then Obamacare fails and fails badly. Right now for all the posturing by the White House they have no, NO, definitive numbers on how many people have actually signed up and PAID for their insurance. If they haven't paid then they are not covered.
Bullshit.

What "many claims" have proven to be true?

I'm covered. Are you?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:19 PM   #19
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You act these "projections" are real. Even if they were based on real numbers, they are still just projections.
The number of uninsured before Obamacare is a real number not a projection. The number that Whirly had is not correct. It's 50 million not 31 million. Whirly said his number came from the CBO. However, he did not provide a link. JD, if the CBO projections were bad you would be screaming bloody murder.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:38 PM   #20
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Just think of the outrage you would be having if it went smoothly, and the numbers were higher of those signing up.
Just imagine YOUR outrage if Obama had not been elected?? SEE, we can play made up hypotheticals too. Which proves what exactly?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:17 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Just think of the outrage you would be having if it went smoothly, and the numbers were higher of those signing up.

And the rates weren't double & triple. Deductibles weren't $5,000.00-$12,000.00...

You might have a point... NO... I'm not talking about your Mommies nipple

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:32 PM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Just imagine YOUR outrage if Obama had not been elected?? SEE, we can play made up hypotheticals too. Which proves what exactly?
Why would I have outrage? Silly rabbit.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:33 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
And the rates weren't double & triple. Deductibles weren't $5,000.00-$12,000.00...

You might have a point... NO... I'm not talking about your Mommies nipple

Wonderful picture of you and your mother. Got any more family pics you want to share?
Old 02-17-2014, 11:49 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
The number of uninsured before Obamacare is a real number not a projection. The number that Whirly had is not correct. It's 50 million not 31 million. Whirly said his number came from the CBO. However, he did not provide a link. JD, if the CBO projections were bad you would be screaming bloody murder.
What fantasy land do you live in flighr?

First, the number of uninsured IS a projection. I believe it was based on the 2010 census and Insurance industry numbers but they don't know who many people at one given time are here illegally or have insurance. It is a guesstimated number.

More importantly, approximately 5 MILLION policies were canceled. That means they need to sign up 11 million people to private insurance by March 31. Out of the 3.3 MM the White House has said that are enrolled, best "projections" have 80% actually making a first payment.

Did you see the Jay Carney response when asked how many people had paid? He hid behind a "privacy" issue! Not only is there no privacy in a bulk number reporting but the US Govt has to pay the Insurance companies for those up-to-date policy subsidies! What an idiot.

So as of about a week ago, they have issued about 2.5 million policies which means 2.5 million people LESS people have private insurance than BEFORE the individual mandate. Let me repeat: LESS PEOPLE TODAY HAVE PRIVATE INSURANCE THAN IN 2013 THANKS TO OBAMACARE.

My projection: Later in the year or early next (after the 2014 elections) the CBO will come out with a revised estimate showing less optimistic "enrollment" numbers and greater cost.

Thanks Obama.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 12:47 AM   #25
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
What fantasy land do you live in flighr?

First, the number of uninsured IS a projection. I believe it was based on the 2010 census and Insurance industry numbers but they don't know who many people at one given time are here illegally or have insurance. It is a guesstimated number.

More importantly, approximately 5 MILLION policies were canceled. That means they need to sign up 11 million people to private insurance by March 31. Out of the 3.3 MM the White House has said that are enrolled, best "projections" have 80% actually making a first payment.

Did you see the Jay Carney response when asked how many people had paid? He hid behind a "privacy" issue! Not only is there no privacy in a bulk number reporting but the US Govt has to pay the Insurance companies for those up-to-date policy subsidies! What an idiot.

So as of about a week ago, they have issued about 2.5 million policies which means 2.5 million people LESS people have private insurance than BEFORE the individual mandate. Let me repeat: LESS PEOPLE TODAY HAVE PRIVATE INSURANCE THAN IN 2013 THANKS TO OBAMACARE.

My projection: Later in the year or early next (after the 2014 elections) the CBO will come out with a revised estimate showing less optimistic "enrollment" numbers and greater cost.

Thanks Obama.
Can you read a column graph? The number of uninsured in 2010 is 50 million. The number off uninsured for 2013 is 51 million. I took the lower number, 50 million from 2010. So, the 50 million uninsured is a REAL number. What fantasy land does Whirly live on? Where did he get 31 million from for the number of uninsured?

Yes, 5 million cancellation letters went out. Some of the cancelled policies have been restored. Wellpoint said that they would restore theirs. Your numbers are off. You won't know anything until after March. If the health insurance companies did not ignore the grandfather rules, the old polices (that did not meet the new standard) would not have been cancelled. This is not the fault of the ACA.

The people with pre-existing conditions who were denied an insurance policy in the past are thanking Obama.

Old 02-18-2014, 06:01 AM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

None of the "cancelled" policies have been restored, unless your group got an Obama exemption.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:09 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Did yours get cancelled?
Old 02-20-2014, 09:18 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
SNICK
Here you are ....
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:22 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can you read a column graph? The number of uninsured in 2010 is 50 million.
I now know why everyone in favor of ObamainableCare wants to stick with the debunked figure of 50 million .... so it won't look so bad when ObaminableCare ....

insures 10 million decreasing the number to 40 million still uninsured and then ...

add back another 30 million who will lose their insurance in the next few years.

That way the result will be only 70 million without insurance, rather than 80 million.

If I were the "CFO" of a company (I am BTW) and I took over with a 50 million dollar loss and "FLIPPED" into a 70 million dollar loss ... I would be FIRED!

The rest of you lame-ass number crunchers who are speculating on numbers .. are too!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:52 AM   #30
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Snick and snort?

That's the sounds of their Man Train.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women