Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2016, 09:13 AM   #16
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Irony: a known barebacking provider knocking a known barebacking client for...barebacking.

Irony - Just like most of my married clients.

Also, considering your thirst for BBFS, I can see why one would create multiple handles.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:17 AM   #17
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Lena, don't you worry your pretty, little, sexy, submissive non-MILF self, I already have plans for you (you know this), even if I have to fly you in to make our paths cross and stars align (this you didn't know)!!!

Thanks one4all00, I figured Simone was too based on the age of her oldest child...But where are the other Ebony & Latina MILFS? Why is the DFW area deprived of beautiful, mature, classy non-white providers?
This is a great thread, despite all the off-topic jabs to the OP.... I always wondered/noticed the lack of Ebony Milfs, or Ebony ladies advertising as MILFS. It seems to have become a term synonymous with PAWG.

Manslut, I just wanna WATCH you and Lena
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 10:35 AM   #18
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Irony - Just like most of my married clients.

Also, considering your thirst for BBFS, I can see why one would create multiple handles.
LMAO, you can't be serious, right, says the known behind the scenes creampieing Lady who has done doubles with a bi-sexual boy toy and is on her 3rd handle...LMAO still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
This is a great thread, despite all the off-topic jabs to the OP.... I always wondered/noticed the lack of Ebony Milfs, or Ebony ladies advertising as MILFS. It seems to have become a term synonymous with PAWG.

Manslut, I just wanna WATCH you and Lena
I would love that Eva if Lena is okay with it. Funny I was actually thinking of asking her about something like that. I find her extremely attractive, especially her intellect and that sweet face...God!!!... Maybe she can mind fuck me, too.

Also, I am going to write a thread in Coed and ISO offering a Finder's Fee of $500 to any Lady who can refer a beautiful Ebony MILF that wants to remain anonymous and UTR, because I think maybe that's what it will take to Catch My Fish. This pond seems to be a dry hole...Of course she will be paid above the norm for this 1st visit. I am sure some Lady knows a good looking Ebony MILF that might have an interest in something discreet UTR...What are your thoughts on this Eva?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:01 AM   #19
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Does this new quest mean our engagement is off? Say it ain't so my ManSlut! ; )
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:21 AM   #20
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A finders fee

Out of all the ads, you cant find one. Out of well over 500 ladies in Dallas alone, you cant find one Ebony milf..
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:31 AM   #21
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Does this new quest mean our engagement is off? Say it ain't so my ManSlut! ; )
It ain't so Kendall4Me!...I am just improving my craft because I know how much it will take to get you to leave all your Lovers behind...Your ring is tucked away safely in the Safety Deposit Box, just waiting on you to say the words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
A finders fee

Out of all the ads, you cant find one. Out of well over 500 ladies in Dallas alone, you cant find one Ebony milf..
Nope, other than the two I mentioned. There were a couple of unmentionables that were not physically what I liked so I wouldn't go there again.
Old 03-28-2016, 11:35 AM   #22
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
LMAO, you can't be serious, right, says the known behind the scenes creampieing Lady who has done doubles with a bi-sexual boy toy and is on her 3rd handle...LMAO still.
Heh.

Can you show me evidence of the creampieing and bisexual boy toy since you've repeatedly bought those up? I'm intrigued, really.

Or is this a fantasy that you're interested in? I didnt know that you swing both ways Manslut.
Old 03-28-2016, 11:36 AM   #23
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:

I would love that Eva if Lena is okay with it. Funny I was actually thinking of asking her about something like that. I find her extremely attractive, especially her intellect and that sweet face...God!!!... Maybe she can mind fuck me, too.

Also, I am going to write a thread in Coed and ISO offering a Finder's Fee of $500 to any Lady who can refer a beautiful Ebony MILF that wants to remain anonymous and UTR, because I think maybe that's what it will take to Catch My Fish. This pond seems to be a dry hole...Of course she will be paid above the norm for this 1st visit. I am sure some Lady knows a good looking Ebony MILF that might have an interest in something discreet UTR...What are your thoughts on this Eva?
Lena and I are open to menages with eachother - as written in her ads when she visits Dallas

I personally don't know a UTR Ebony MILF residing in the DFW Met. I was looking for one myself a few months ago. I feel the (re)Quest for an Ebony MILF is valid...as long as Kendall approves of course!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:50 AM   #24
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Heh.

Can you show me evidence of the creampieing and bisexual boy toy since you've repeatedly bought those up? I'm intrigued, really.

Or is this a fantasy that you're interested in? I didnt know that you swing both ways Manslut.
Nope, my Gate swings one way 7/bsb/Adrienne Baptiste and you referenced him in your older ads...I'll dig it up later...As far as the evidence, you do know Men respond to PM's from other Men asking about the untold ROS don't you?...You're well known for Barebacking (which doesn't bother me much), Creampieing (Now this bothers me) and another thing which I won't mention because it's a little too personal.
Old 03-28-2016, 11:58 AM   #25
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Lena and I are open to menages with eachother - as written in her ads when she visits Dallas

I personally don't know a UTR Ebony MILF residing in the DFW Met. I was looking for one myself a few months ago. I feel the (re)Quest for an Ebony MILF is valid...as long as Kendall approves of course!
Think more along the lines of an acquaintance who has not done this before but is open to try it and wants to remain UTR about it. Call it talent scouting...Of course, if Kendall approves?
Old 03-28-2016, 12:04 PM   #26
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Heh.

Did you or did you not get suspended for having a male handle to find the ROS?

TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 12:42 PM   #27
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
... which I won't mention because it's a little too personal.
Ugh, alluding...

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:10 PM   #28
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Did you or did you not get suspended for having a male handle to find the ROS?

Didn't you leak information from the ML? No male handle needed if you're revealing the ROS.
Old 03-28-2016, 02:33 PM   #29
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
It ain't so Kendall4Me!...I am just improving my craft because I know how much it will take to get you to leave all your Lovers behind...Your ring is tucked away safely in the Safety Deposit Box, just waiting on you to say the words.

Nope, other than the two I mentioned. There were a couple of unmentionables that were not physically what I liked so I wouldn't go there again.
Damn....I guess I better return the ring I purchased....lol
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:38 PM   #30
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Didn't you leak information from the ML? No male handle needed if you're revealing the ROS.
You didn't answer the question.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women