Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2024, 12:03 AM   #16
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Over the past 14 years of being on Eccie I have been to a few of these mixers/meet&greet.
First was Pepes on Greenville Ave, a restaurant with a pool. Great fun. Gena Talia went wild in the pool.

There was one in N. Dallas same day as an ice storm. Weather limited attendance..

Another at a club near Deep Ellum, excellent evening.
A pool party at private residence in Arlington (I think). A bit of nakedness but that was all.
A mixer at a restaurant in NW Dallas, sausage fest except for 2 women who sponsored it.
Huge meet/greet at restaurant in Addison with 50+ people.

Smaller meet/greet in Dallas restaurant.

I think they are a great idea and worth the effort. Hope it works out.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2024, 07:15 AM   #17
TAZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 122

Geez, I guess I am out of the loop.
In the ASPD days we had a few of them.
We even had a group who met occasionaly at Hooters and after a few beers would go explore unchartered AMP locations and experience the goods....Good times!
TAZ is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2024, 08:13 AM   #18
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

On the Ft Worth side we used to meet at the old After Midnight. Met a lot of providers that I may not have ever met.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2024, 03:36 PM   #19
blueman_water
Registered Member

Would love to be a part of the meet.
Is it still happening ?
blueman_water is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2024, 07:34 PM   #20
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Went to quite a few......sure was fun. Met some pretty cool people
motor is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM   #21
Ultimate Jessica
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 509304
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicktx817 View Post
So was this ever gonna happen? Did it already happen? Any details?
Oh I want this to happen!
I have been dealing with lots of different personalities and different ways of thinking on both ends for I am screening not only the Hobbiest but the providers as well. This event has not happened yet for I am still going through the screening process on both ends..it has been extremely time-consuming and exhausting..lol!!
I have learned stupidity is more normal than level headless and common sense in the hobby. Too many egotistical guys and too many I’m a bad bitch girls..
This is definitely not something that can be thrown together quickly for I am looking out for all of us.
This is a BIG POND….I am looking for the keepers, but have run into a lot of throw backs if you know what I mean.
Ultimate Jessica is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM   #22
Ultimate Jessica
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
Geez, I guess I am out of the loop.
In the ASPD days we had a few of them.
We even had a group who met occasionaly at Hooters and after a few beers would go explore unchartered AMP locations and experience the goods....Good times!
Well unfortunately it not going to be that kind of adventure..lol!
I do not have AMP girls on my list of the ones that are invited or wanting to attend. This is for the gentleman who know how to treat a lady like a lady inside and outside of the bedroom. The ladies that want to attend are well reviewed with good reputation and NOT FOR DRAMA..Most all have private incalls and less of the hotel seen. No illegal activities will be allowed at the M&G for it is just that. What you decide to do elsewhere is up to you.
Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM   #23
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Jessica View Post
Oh I want this to happen!
I have been dealing with lots of different personalities and different ways of thinking on both ends for I am screening not only the Hobbiest but the providers as well. This event has not happened yet for I am still going through the screening process on both ends..it has been extremely time-consuming and exhausting..lol!!
I have learned stupidity is more normal than level headless and common sense in the hobby. Too many egotistical guys and too many I’m a bad bitch girls..
This is definitely not something that can be thrown together quickly for I am looking out for all of us.
This is a BIG POND….I am looking for the keepers, but have run into a lot of throw backs if you know what I mean.
Exactly how many rules and regulations will be instituted at this event for us peons and deplorables to attend? Should we bring our attorneys and cats? Will you require us to iron our underwear? And will the THOT police be attending as well? Finally will this event happen before 2030? I'm just asking for a friend.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM   #24
Ultimate Jessica
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
Exactly how many rules and regulations will be instituted at this event for us peons/deplorables to attend? Should we bring our attorneys and cats? And will the THOT police be attending as well? Finally will this event happen before 2030? I'm just asking for a friend.
I am really not sure why you care. You do you and let me do me. As you know from our conversation over the phone I have a pretty good head on my shoulder and I don’t feel like I need any advice from you on how i should do things for I definitely wouldn’t be doing them like you do. I do not surround myself with the types of ladies you usually do.
You stick to your Diddy parties and I will stick to my way of doing things..This is an example of what I mean when it comes to keeping the DRAMA OUT!!
Xoxo,
Jessica
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM   #25
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

You're funny lol.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM   #26
Ninefingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I would love to attend, thanks for any & all consideration.
Ninefingers is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women