Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #16
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Happened to me once. I said hello. If they are good enough to be paid for their time, then why not be friendly? If they are with someone than obviously I wouldn't have done that. I must be getting old- i don't have time to give dirty looks anymore.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #17
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22302
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh please ignore me, don't acknowledge me, especially don't follow me around Target when I am shopping with my mom!
LeilaniBebe is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #18
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

It's pretty simple, if you think about it. If you are both alone, say hi like you would anybody else you know. If either of you is with somebody, anything more than a smile of acknowledgement is probably pushing the boundaries.
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #19
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainKaos View Post
I like to introduce 'em to the wife and kids.

Not funny!

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #20
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misawahawk View Post
. If they are good enough to be paid for their time, then why not be friendly?.
Nicely put.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #21
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default Just roll with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Once, while at a park with my brother, my sister-in-law, two of my nieces, and my niece's boyfriend, I happened to look up and see a hobbyist about 10 feet from me, heading in my direction and waving. I gave him a look that would curdle milk and turned my back on him. Fortunately, he got the message. Extremely awkward moment barely avoided.

Last week, I took my niece to the Nelson. A few days ago I got an email from someone asking if it was me he had seen. He mentioned that he was there with his daughter, but here's the kicker, the only reason he didn't come up to me and strike up a conversation was because he wasn't 100% it was me, and he didn't want to look foolish if it turned out he had just approached a stranger who only looked like me. Thank GOD. Never mind that young lady standing next to me and talking to me.

If you see a provider in public, don't wave at her, don't talk to her, don't make googly eyes or wink at her. Just because you are alone doesn't mean she is. Please remember that for most of us, this is a secret life, and we wish it to remain that way.

Later on, send her a note if you want to. The two of you can have a laugh about your naughty little secret. But in public keep it discreet.
It has to do with being respectful of another person. I once had a regular friend; and we talked a lot about some personal things. She told me, that the most humiliating thing that had happened to her concerned a client that had seen her about 4 times; when he saw her at the grocery store and yelled at her calling her a whore that shouldn't be out in public. She cried about it and I hugged her for a while until she got over it. But I remember it. I have no doubt that the story was true.

Come on guys, if the lady treats you nice, be nice to them. Most of the girls are OK. Some, like all of us, have problems. Some times, when I girl doesn't respond to you, it is just because you gave off the wrong vibrations.
That happened to me recently; a lady asked me if I was "in the hobby". Well, I don't write reviews; so, I answered no. Big turn off! But when you think about it, it shouldn't be a problem for me. She was only trying to look after her own safety.

Bad vibrations can cause a lot of strange feelings, just roll with it. No need to write a bad review. Think about her. She is trying to make a living, just like us.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #22
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind being approached if I'm alone... I'd never approach someone I've met no matter how well we know eachother I just have that respect for someone's privacy... I have been approached while with my family and that really pisses me off. Expecally if they only know me through my ads or eccie.
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #23
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post

If you see a provider in public, don't wave at her, don't talk to her, don't make googly eyes or wink at her. Just because you are alone doesn't mean she is. Please remember that for most of us, this is a secret life, and we wish it to remain that way.
What Stacy said.

That said, if I saw Leilani walking around Target, it would take a cannon to get my eyes off her ass. But that would be true even if I hadn't seen her before.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #24
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeilaniBebe View Post
Oh please ignore me, don't acknowledge me, especially don't follow me around Target when I am shopping with my mom!
I can handle not acknowledging you. But ignore you? Pretend you aren't there? You do OWN a mirror, right?

I used to tell my ex-wife...."Honey, if you see me NOT looking at hot women, check my pulse. I may be dead."
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #25
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Living in a small town, I've bumped into alot of providers. More than once its been the ole' see each other at Wal Mart a half hour after a session. I never acknowledge them in any way.

I am curious though, about the notion that this is a secret profession for providers that show their face in ads. The phrase 'eight degrees of seperation' comes to mind....sooner or later somebody in your circle of friends, relatives, store clerks, etc is going to recognize you. If anonimity is important...I'd blurr the face.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:52 PM   #26
royamcr
Valued Poster

Yup blur is good.

I saw a provider I had seen a month or two ago at a store. I think we briefly made eye contact. I PM'd her later and she said she was there but didn't recognize me. :-( Reminds me of the song Cellophane.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:10 PM   #27
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22302
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
I can handle not acknowledging you. But ignore you? Pretend you aren't there? You do OWN a mirror, right?

I used to tell my ex-wife...."Honey, if you see me NOT looking at hot women, check my pulse. I may be dead."

Yeah, okay now I feel better!
LeilaniBebe is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:38 AM   #28
sweet.countrygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168357
My ECCIE Reviews

I think there is a real difference between running into a regular and running into a newbie or someone who has simply seen your ad or showcase.

If its a regular who I know well I obviously am more comfortable with a polite conversation if both parties are open to it and if he is the one who approaches me.

If its just someone who recognizes me, especially if I have never seen them as a client its a lot more akward and I wish they would at least send me a PM afterwards so I could know who it was rather then just some random stranger who happened to know my name.

It is also akward when you run into them and they are with their SO or a child. I never get nosey though because you never know if its actually an SO or if its another female relative or friend.
sweet.countrygirl is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:48 AM   #29
Starry69
Valued Poster

I think this sums it up. Use a little discretion.

I've had it happen a couple times. Once the provider was by herself so I said hi, and she gave me a friendly hi back. Another time the provider was with another lady, presumably her mother. Our eyes did meet so I know she recognized me, and we passed as strangers in the store, no big deal.

But I could tell by the way she looked at me she was thinking...please don't say anything!

And if you do say hi to a provider in public don't use their name because how many people use their real names in the hobby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misawahawk View Post
Happened to me once. I said hello. If they are good enough to be paid for their time, then why not be friendly? If they are with someone than obviously I wouldn't have done that. I must be getting old- i don't have time to give dirty looks anymore.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #30
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

User ID: 19502
My ECCIE Reviews

I have ran into clients a few times in public.
Last summer I had a client spot me from about 50 feet away.
He starting heading towards me smiling and waving his hands around. Walked right up and started up a conversation with me. I had a child with me who wanted to know who that man was after I was able to cut him off and walk away. Guys, please don't approach me in public. Even if you spot a provider in public and it appears she is alone, that may not be the case. A family member could be nearby, using the restroom, etc.
stacy in kc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women