Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #16
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Jones DX View Post
The crazy thing is that I always treat the ladies with respect and recognize it is a professional business transaction. However, in this case I felt like I was dating and getting the blow off from a girl I met in a bar..... we hadn't even met yet! If she didn't want the business at that time I do not understand why she didn't say she was not interested so I could have spent my valuable time with another lady.
Look at it this way.........If you had seen her with her present attitude, you probably would have had a rotten time, then you would have had to write a bad review with a "Hell NO" recommendation, and you would have been out both your time and your cash. So she probably did you a favor, and you still have your cash to enjoy with a better choice.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:32 PM   #17
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2plz View Post
Look at it this way.........If you had seen her with her present attitude, you probably would have had a rotten time, then you would have had to write a bad review with a "Hell NO" recommendation, and you would have been out both your time and your cash. So she probably did you a favor, and you still have your cash to enjoy with a better choice.
Genius.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #18
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

stay off backpage and pick a quality girl here or p411.
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #19
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2plz View Post
Wow man that's what we call positive thinking.
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:09 PM   #20
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by modda View Post
Wow man that's what we call positive thinking.
The silver lining behind the dark cloud!
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #21
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I don't understand what they have to gain by setting an appointment and not showing. She was clearly available and answering the phone for other callers. Why would she not follow through? Is it possible that she saw you arrive and thought you looked like the police or dangerous or something?
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:47 AM   #22
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
I don't understand what they have to gain by setting an appointment and not showing.
She's developed a fear of money... so she decided not to risk a full born exposure, even though it wouldve been a freebie... since...well.. she's obviously scared of your money.

Lots of providers seem to develop that as they move through life. It's usually the reason they end up texting you looking for some "help because they need to pay their rent" or some such condition brought upon by the money disorder.

Help fight the Developed Underlying Monetary Bipolarity - A common disorder that is best demonstrated the following behavior: the provider will seem to be all about the money one second, and the next INEXPLICABLY do something to show they really fear money.

Help Stop D.U.M.B. where ever you see it so we can help rid women of this terrible affliction. Sadness. Won't you contribute? It really is terrible to be stricken with D.U.M.B.

JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #23
Tom Jones DX
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I don't think I could have scared her off because i was in a non-descript SUV and never even got out of the car. I have visited with many ladies over the years and have never had this happen I normally do visit with the ladies on ECCIE and before on ASPD. The only backpage girls I ever give a shot are the ones that have been reviewed on here.
Tom Jones DX is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:29 AM   #24
tomcat2102003
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Sorry this happened Tom. I saw Alexis for a quickie a while back. She really seemed interested in getting her act together. I am glad to shared your experience. It helps to know the nc/ns crap, especially after she ran you around for so many hours.
tomcat2102003 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:23 AM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Transient BP girls do this all the time. I have circled hotels being jerked around by hooker traffic control more times than I care to admit. They book like mad and first one that crosses the finish line and takes the checkered flag is in, then the rest just need to wait. Here is what’s funny, they assume after they jerked you around you might have a bad attitude or expect a discount so they then blow you off.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #26
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Here is what’s funny, they assume after they jerked you around you might have a bad attitude or expect a discount so they then blow you off.
Ah, that's something I didn't consider. She didn't want to risk this guy being mad after she forced him to drive around all day. Makes sense.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #27
HorizontalBang
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

HorizontalBang is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:29 AM   #28
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Mr. BC are you the master of Bates county?

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #29
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizontalBang View Post

Nevermind
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:11 AM   #30
HorizontalBang