Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2013, 04:56 AM   #16
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Have you tried Sins of the Flesh? She advertises as "newbie-friendly" and she certainly knows her business. Of course, there's the FBSM ladies who usually have less stringent requirements or many times, none at all. One of my favorites is Leanna who has a showcase on here.

The first time that I did FS, I saw a Houston traveling provider who called my workplace and asked for me. They acknowledged that I worked there and that was all she needed.

Good luck to you. I know it's frustrating.
Smoking Monkey is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:11 AM   #17
SKCGUY65
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by notswilson View Post
wow, you're just a dick.
Nope he is not a dick - he is just a realist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey View Post
Of course, there's the FBSM ladies who usually have less stringent requirements or many times, none at all. One of my favorites is Leanna who has a showcase on here.
I have met Leanna and implicating that she has less stringent screening or none at all is not very accurate.

Just get P411.
SKCGUY65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:52 AM   #18
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKCGUY65 View Post
Nope he is not a dick - he is just a realist!

I have met Leanna and implicating that she has less stringent screening or none at all is not very accurate.

Just get P411.
I'm not saying Leanna isn't careful or that she doesn't have a screening process, but on her website in the FAQ section, a question is asked, "Do I need a referal from another provider to make an appointment with you?"

She answers, "No, you do not need a referal from another provider to make an appointment with me. I have no intentions of soliciting you for illegal activities when we meet. Plus I am very discreet and prefer not to know your business."

That said, I would still recommend Leanna for a nice FBSM.
Smoking Monkey is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:26 AM   #19
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Doesn't P411 have a 6 month trial free of charge or did that go away? I've heard also that even if you have P411 some girls still want references so it isn't a sure thing.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:35 AM   #20
SKCGUY65
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey View Post
I'm not saying Leanna isn't careful or that she doesn't have a screening process, but on her website in the FAQ section, a question is asked, "Do I need a referal from another provider to make an appointment with you?"

She answers, "No, you do not need a referal from another provider to make an appointment with me. I have no intentions of soliciting you for illegal activities when we meet. Plus I am very discreet and prefer not to know your business."

That said, I would still recommend Leanna for a nice FBSM.
It was just the way you wrote the reply and the way I read it. I concur with you on the recommendation of Leanna. and when calling her if you do say something out of place - she will be more then happy to let you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
I've heard also that even if you have P411 some girls still want references so it isn't a sure thing.
Yes that happens quite a bit to me here it seems - especially since I do not link my P411 account to any of the boards - If my P411 okays are not good enough then neither is my money.
SKCGUY65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:38 AM   #21
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Sorry bro butyour just wanting to whine. You have been given several options, you have been given the names of a couple of ladies that are newbie friendly. I am sorry but I have to agree with Buzzwords comments. Its really not as hard as your making it. As a newbie here are a couple of things to consider that also might help.

1. Dont ask for outcall
2. Dont ask for short notice
3. Dont ask for specific services
4. Ask the lady what process does she want you to take to facilitate a meeting
5. Dont complain to the lady about how hard it has been to find a meeting, this will just make her wonder why all the other ladies turned you down.
6. Let the provider lead you through the process
7. Do let the lady know that you are new to the hobby, a member of ECCIE. This will not necessarily guarantee anything but might put a little grease on the skids.

If this does not help you I am sorry, but we do carry pocket pussys and lube.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:32 AM   #22
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
I've heard also that even if you have P411 some girls still want references so it isn't a sure thing.
This is very true. I have some guys get mad but knowing some of the things I know, I do require references too, and only from a select few ladies. Nothing is 100% safe these days. And well, not everyone tells the truth. So I need 110% assurance that I'm safe. I am a lot more fun when I'm not worrying, trust me. I'm glad I am wiser with my age, as I didn't ever used to verify shit when I first ventured into this glamorous hobby, and it was so fun to be so carefree! Now its just scary to walk into the unknown. So most ladies will require additional references.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:35 AM   #23
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

nots after reading all you whining i can only guess how you would be on a phone or email conversation...... i think we understand now why you cant get a date with a hooker.... look in the mirror and see the problem...

ok flame me
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #24
notswilson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

that did sound whiney, didn't it?

for the record, i get it. i don't want to see anyone who has a lenient verification policy. i'm not faulting the girls for having rigid policies. it's just that, save for referrals, i don't know what the damn policies are.

so p411 sounds like a great place to try. thanks for the notes, i see a lot of newbies asking and i'm surprised to have gotten so much great advice. except for that one guy, the wine has worn off and i still think he was a dick.
notswilson is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:49 AM   #25
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

@notswilson, P411 is a great place to start. And while most ladies will require additional references, there are some that don't. Plus, a lot of providers on P411 advertise their specials on the ad boards which you will also have access to. Good luck hun.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #26
Peacefulwarrior
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by notswilson View Post
finding a girl to spend time with here is actually harder than meeting a random person in public or being that guy everyone has slept with at work.

this is the voice of frustration and i'm sure there's some way into this vault but after a couple months of texts, emails, and pms, i haven't found it.

so maybe i've said a secret code word associated with someone to stay away from - i can't imagine what that would be unless words like "i'm just a normal guy", "i'm not in le", or "i'm in advertising" is frowned upon here.

i'm not looking for answers, one thing i have learned is that this group looks like a lot of fun - from way outside. it actually reminds me of being picked last for kickball in grade school and let me tell you, i don't wish to relive that.

so i'll lurk. i'll keep trying to be witty, maybe even charming in the boards. i'll send an occasional pm and anxiously check to see if i've gotten a response. if anyone has any tips, i'm happy to hear them, however you feel
comfortable giving them. smoke signals, incognito envelope dropped at a pre-determined location, whatever; i'm game - for a while longer.
I kinda disagree.I am new.I have been here for less than 2 weeks and I almost made it (she is a top provider) but had to cancel as I couldn't meet her timelines.
Put it this way, if you were a provider, what would you want to hear to be sure that a newbie is legit ?
You would like to know what he does , where he works and if he could so some sort of identification.simple!
If you are ok to tell them this , you can easily get appointments.
That's how I got mine.
You are your own worst enemy mate .. your imagination is causing unnecessary confusion.
Hope I have helped.
oh n btw this is my first post on EECIE !
Peacefulwarrior is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:27 AM   #27
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Post a thread in ISO titled "Looking For Newbie Friendly Provider".
Also as everyone else has already advised, join P411.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:42 AM   #28
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Great first post Peaceful.

Welcome aboard.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #29
crmp0007
Gaining Momentum

Default ECCIE vs P411

So... hopefully this thread isn't dead yet, but... what I'm getting is that it's a better buy to get the membership at P411 than it is to pay ECCIE for a full membership. Is that correct? What is the reasoning behind that?

FYI - my first post here as well...
crmp0007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:34 AM   #30
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Eccie is not a screening site whereas P411 is.
Awesome first post! Congrats

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women