Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60443
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41779
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36165
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2015, 08:00 PM   #16
Anonymous361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltNPepper View Post
HobbyLover and Rockchip I appreciate the comments but seems you guys are biased. Hobbylover looks like you have seen at least one in this Pimp's stable Yvonne361. Rockchip looks like you met all of his ponies. Izabellxxx, Dixxxie, Yvonne361 and Danielxxx.
I have seen all those providers. And I have no problem with you voicing your expereince. But just don't break any guidelines in doing so. You didn't have to post text communications between the two of you to get your story out there.
Anonymous361 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:04 PM   #17
SaltNPepper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChip View Post
I have seen all those providers. And I have no problem with you voicing your expereince. But just don't break any guidelines in doing so. You didn't have to post text communications between the two of you to get your story out there.
I like to be factual. Or it would seem to go into speculation. One could say I changed all these messages myself. Technically all this could be made up who really knows.
SaltNPepper is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:10 PM   #18
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I think we've located Whispers missing child...
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:40 PM   #19
SaltNPepper
BANNED

Rockchip and Hobbylover told me it is wrong to provide any of this information even if it was accepted between both parties. They feel sharing private messages with consent is wrong. Might I ask is it okay for a "manager" to be given access to private communications as well without consent. I feel these managers should make their presence known instead of operating in the shadows it seems wrong as well.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:56 PM   #20
Anonymous361
Valued Poster

What happens in the real world can't be controlled on the site. You can warn others but nothing really can be done to stop them.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:02 PM   #21
SaltNPepper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChip View Post
What happens in the real world can't be controlled on the site. You can warn others but nothing really can be done to stop them.
Fair enough. Can we at least tell this guy make an agency account for his girls. So people we contacting might be hey this gal is not independent there is a good chance I'm speaking with someone else.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:08 PM   #22
Anonymous361
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fair enough. Can we at least tell this guy make an agency account for his girls. So people we contacting might be hey this gal is not independent there is a good chance I'm speaking with someone else.
Sure you can tell him. But will he listen is another question. I just go about assuming every provider I see is pimped in some fashion.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:53 PM   #23
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAP View Post
Plus it's long longest, most boring thing I've ever "tried" to read...

Honestly I got bored shit less after about 1 minute. Then I scanned the post to find out I was only 1/50th the way through this drivel.

Jesus Christ,,, I'm pretty sure I can de-code the human genome with fewer words....

For fucks sake,,, make your point and move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAP View Post
I think we've located Whispers missing child...
SCRAP, Funny shit right there...
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:05 PM   #24
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Rockchip and Hobbylover told me it is wrong to provide any of this information even if it was accepted between both parties. They feel sharing private messages with consent is wrong. Might I ask is it okay for a "manager" to be given access to private communications as well without consent. I feel these managers should make their presence known instead of operating in the shadows it seems wrong as well.
Quote:
SNP, I'm sorry you and your BF didn't get to play as you had hoped to, even some of the most dependable Indy providers have an off day or just decide they no longer want to see a client because of the numerous and inane questions that get asked.

It's not just that RC and I feel it is wrong, it is one of the guidelines that seem to be strictly enforced. We've told you the Forum Guideline in play and even provided a link to the guidelines. You also claimed we were biased because we took the time to write a review and somehow that placed us in cohoots with the manager. You sure have a lot of knowledge of this site, it's members, providers and language for someone that is new. Having multiple handles is also a bannable offense, BTW. But I encourage you to do your research, you seem like the kind of person that likes to investigate things.

Unfortunately you are late to this discussion and most of this has been already discussed both publicly and privately. Use your remaining time on the board to look up the threads in the coed section IRT managers and agencies.

Cheers!
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:25 PM   #25
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbylover View Post
SCRAP, Funny shit right there...
Muchos Gracias.

(practicing my Spanish for the next time I'm with some chick that I can't understand)
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:44 AM   #26
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Amazing that a few of you can't recognize saltnpepper as one of your local Pimps with an agenda......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 05:49 AM   #27
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Amazing that a few of you can't recognize saltnpepper as one of your local Pimps with an agenda......
Definitely multiple handles! By the way... Your mom likes to touch my "handle " multiple times... When she's not in college.
whatacrock is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women