Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41277
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2009, 09:29 PM   #16
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default LMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
My money is on he really had to take a Dump.
Like I said, "(guilt) may not be true in every case"
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:46 PM   #17
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

Kelly, I just had to get back to work...I love your boob sweat....and fuzzy socks.
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:20 AM   #18
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Kelly, for me, I don't want to cut into the lady’s time but I don't get weird after the fact either. I like the after time but I am very direct when I realize I am hitting the time limit -- for whatever reason, I seem to have a clock in my head and I know what time it is. SO I will be direct that I don’t want to overextend or interfere with her plans. Then what happens next is a matter of choice by both - either she wants to continue or I leave. Frankly, after what I have been through, I prefer to just leave but...

There has been only one provider that I have seen through the years where I lost complete track of time and our first session that was scheduled to be only a one hour session ended up being more than two plus hours. Like others have mentioned, I only bring enough money with me for the scheduled time and I do not want to take advantage of the lady, or appear as a cheapskate, so I will boot-scoot when the clock is tolling UNLESS she indicates she wants me to stay. Then that, to me, is an invitation to non-compensated time but that is a decision made at the moment based upon the interaction we had and what my gauge of her as person tells me. Fortunately, I only had one indie ever make that request of me. Much to my regret, I took her up on her offer and that lead to a whole slew of things that are still causing me problems today even years after I last saw her as a client.

I would suspect that the ones that got weird on you had some kind of a hang-up as someone else had posted, such as they might have been married or had a SO and thought "WTF did I just do AGAIN...", i.e. guilt. Based upon the PM’s with you, I can't imagine that any of your clients being weird after the fact was because of you. You are too nice and sincere; good loving I can definately see.

Here is a thought for you to consider: Maybe they liked being with you TOO much and did not want to go down a road with a provider that is wrought with perils… just a thought.

To the last point: Have you seen the ones that got weird on you a subsequent time? That is a rhetorical question for sure...
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:49 AM   #19
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Of course they might have been weird before they got there.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:07 PM   #20
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Haaaaaaaaa!

Holy Crap! I'm in such a hurry...

LOL! There is sooo much to touch on here so, I'm going to be hateful and make you all wait.

Quote:
Except for SLUTTY FAWDA! I've got your boob sweat right here! I'll meet you on the Black Top Mattress for the Pillow fight later!!!! You're going DOWN!! (On me...)
I will be back this evening to reply! You guys are soo awesome!
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #21
Indiana Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Can i please have some of the good lovin and i promise i wont get weird on you. IB
Indiana Bone is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:43 PM   #22
happychapp24
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I can see how the weirdness can happen. Maybe the Hobby dude is new to the game, or has had alot of bad previous experiences with exits.. (IE, rushed out in a session, basically where time is a large factor in the bad experience)and is use to a quick exit.. or doesn't want to intrude on your time, and is trying to be considerate, but does not know how to exit with tact.. or someone who always has a clock going on in their mind LOL..

I've been guilty of doing exactly that LOL, just hopping up and walking around and getting cleaned up on my own ..getting ready to split (back when I didn't hobby as much and kinda forgot protocol etc.. sometimes you take breaks), trying to decide when to leave.. I think I was like that 1st time I met my current ATF.. since then after several visits , i've kinda relaxed and shes blows my mind everytime I see her.

Now it really depends on the situation, sometimes weirdness is warranted, aka the hobbyist is getting bait and switched / or.. theres a pimp hiding in the bathroom.. / someone running out of the closet dressed as a furry... ETC ETC...
happychapp24 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:05 PM   #23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

After being with you he is in desperate need of a cigarette.

In all seriousness it’s could be a combination of things guilt, not wanting to go beyond the allotted time, people have blown up his phone from work or home and he is now stressed out again because people might start asking questions , his mind has shifted from this great session to oh shit I have got to deal with this or that. Instead of explaining himself he just runs out the door leaving you going what the f**k?
5150 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #24
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Finally!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithyphallicus View Post
GUILT. I would hazard to guess that most of the guys that you have experienced that with are either married or have some kind of morality hangups.
Guilt is the first thing that came to mind. It doesn't make me feel any less weird...but, I get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
My money is on he really had to take a Dump.
LOL! Oh, You are soo wrong about that. See, my clients feel comfortable enough with me and my place to go ahead and Blow Up My Bathroom! Before or After the session...Doesn't really matter to them! Nah! They Blow up my Bathroom all the Damn Time! That is a bunch of Crap! Aaaand, really a bunch of Crap! Eeeeeeeeuuuuuw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk View Post
Maybe if you quit dressing them up in chicken costumes and sticking feather dusters up their butts, they won't be so ashamed when you're done with them.
LOL!!!You may have solved the case! Er...2 cases! The Weird, AND the Blowing Up My Bathroom issue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I have no clue what boogle is but if it is naked and with Kelly.....Count me in!!!
Sweet Bubba! It's actually "Boggle". But, Naked "Boogle" does sound interesting! We could make up our own game! But, that means you'll have to come to Dallas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverino50 View Post
Kelly, I just had to get back to work...I love your boob sweat....and fuzzy socks.
That's Good Lovin right there! Just Sayin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeDove View Post

To the last point: Have you seen the ones that got weird on you a subsequent time? That is a rhetorical question for sure...
Ha....Yes. I have a client I've seen now for 5 years. He gets Weird Every Single Time! I've just gotten used to it over time. But, I've never asked him why. Huh Uh! It would be to Weird! Ha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Jake View Post
Of course they might have been weird before they got there.
LOL! I know that's right! It's cool to be a little Off....but, maybe leave Creepy weird guy in the car?
I'm kidding! Leave him at Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Bone View Post
Can i please have some of the good lovin and i promise i wont get weird on you. IB
Okay. I have documented proof though. So, No Weird!

Thanks for all the input!
I have another theory I'll share with you later.

~Kelly TNT
Old 05-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #25
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Right!!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
After being with you he is in desperate need of a cigarette.
Now, I actually believe that! I know several of my clients who are smokers. After the Good Lovin from me...
I mean..can you blame them?

In all seriousness it’s could be a combination of things guilt, not wanting to go beyond the allotted time, people have blown up his phone from work or home and he is now stressed out again because people might start asking questions , his mind has shifted from this great session to oh shit I have got to deal with this or that. Instead of explaining himself he just runs out the door leaving you going what the f**k?
This was my other theory. You nailed it. I think this one might even be More common than the Guilty one.
Just Sayin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by happychapp24 View Post
I can see how the weirdness can happen. Maybe the Hobby dude is new to the game, or has had alot of bad previous experiences with exits.. (IE, rushed out in a session, basically where time is a large factor in the bad experience)and is use to a quick exit.

I could understand acting weird in this situation. That's not cool at all. I would expect Someone to be on guard a bit after having a "Bad Exit" experience. But, yeah...see..it's a different kinda weird. It's a feeling...a Vibe...that just Cools the room. It's like All of a sudden a Strangers in the room with you! Aaaaaaand, You're Naked!

someone running out of the closet dressed as a furry... ETC ETC...
Damn! Is that Secret out Too?!

~Kelly TNT
Old 05-22-2009, 01:37 AM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I have no idea about the specific experience you're asking about, at the risk of stating the obvious, but two things come to mind. First, the guy might be on a short time schedule and needs to get back to work. This could be especially true if a substantial drive is involved. Many providers seem to be located way the hell out north, past 635 and almost everyone I know works downtown. That adds 20 - 40 or more to running out and having a session.

The next thing that I'm going to say may be received wrong, but perhaps he did what he came to do and idle chit chat really isn't his cup of tea. He came, he came, and he left, to paraphrase Caesar's Commentaries on the War in Gaul.

I certainly try to be polite. And if I'm on a leisurely time schedule, I'll visit with a provider who is interesting and has something to say, and perhaps even have a conversation. But making an effort to make artificial chit chat isn't something that some people enjoy or are good at. So maybe this guy is all business, in a hurry, or just isn't the conversational type.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:24 AM   #27
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

I started a thread a long time ago on ASPD that if I remember correctly was entitled "Guilt after a session". A lot of points were made in that thread about certain issues and situations and some of them were brought up here,although I know for a fact, "blowing up the bathroom" wasn't one of them lol. I think that thread was lost in the first crash bummer!! Would have been interesting to compare!!
St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Kelly, thanks for the response I don't smoke but after reading some of your reviews I do need a shot of Patron or some Crown then I go to bed sleep really well that night.
5150 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:44 PM   #29
geezerdude2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Ditto what's been said already. I keep thinking you have something you'd rather be doing. Once the blood rushes back to the big head, I wonder why this gorgeous woman would possibly want my ugly ass to hang around. It's when the blood rushes back to the big head that I go back to being extremely conscious about me being out of my league! There have been a couple of ladies who have more than eased those concerns, but most of the time that's how I feel.
geezerdude2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #30
TheGiftedOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Anytime I leave quickly is because I'm on my way to do somebody else!
TheGiftedOne is offline   Quote