Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2019, 09:25 AM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
In June 2018 William Barr sent an unsolicited 20 page memo to the Justice Department critiquing special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference. The memo questions the scope of the inquiry and it argues that Mueller should not be permitted to demand answers from the president about possible obstruction of justice based on attempts by Trump to pressure former FBI Director James Comey to drop the investigation of Trump's former ex-National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. This person is then subsequently chosen to replace Jeff Sessions as Attorney General of the United States.

How are we to believe that he won't shade the report in the best possible light toward the President and his administration when he has already made his bias public. The problem as I see it is not what the Mueller report says but that there is no confidence that we'll see a full and unbiased report from the Attorney General.
and YOU never will, me either. sorry citizen you don't have the right to see it, completely unredacted because that happens to be against the law.

if the initial summary by Barr had indicated anything unfavorable you'd be shouting from the roof tops. now like the rest of the TDS sufferers you "want" that report so you can "know" the real truth.

Sorry Sport!

you get only what Barr releases.

and yes the MSM is already trying desperately to claim .. via anonymous source as always .. that members of Mueller's team are claiming there's evidence of "bad deeds".

define "bad deed" in the absence of a indictment, would ya? i'm confused.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...uction-817555/

last warning before you click that link ... it's Rolling Stone and the usual "unnamed sources" thingy.

don't get your hopes up. Again.

BAHHAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 10:16 AM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Well if that's what he did than why didn't Mueller recommend charges

Of course the idea was to make up a crime, then spend 2 years trying to do the old "gotcha" game.

It's going to come back on the Dems. Barr threw that little "we are looking into what started this whole thing", and the entire anti-Trump crowd shit in their pants.

I will settle for no less than 5:AM raids with 25 SWAT team men in full combat gear, Perp Walk in handcuffs to the car, followed by complete bankruptcy paying layers.

Fuck em all.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 10:41 AM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
In June 2018 William Barr sent an unsolicited 20 page memo to the Justice Department critiquing special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference. The memo questions the scope of the inquiry and it argues that Mueller should not be permitted to demand answers from the president about possible obstruction of justice based on attempts by Trump to pressure former FBI Director James Comey to drop the investigation of Trump's former ex-National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. This person is then subsequently chosen to replace Jeff Sessions as Attorney General of the United States.

How are we to believe that he won't shade the report in the best possible light toward the President and his administration when he has already made his bias public. The problem as I see it is not what the Mueller report says but that there is no confidence that we'll see a full and unbiased report from the Attorney General.
So? Here's the bottom line: The Special Council could not find "collusion." Given that, an investigation shouldn't have even been formed to investigate Trump.

This was a soft coup on the Presidency. If Sessions wouldn't have been fired and Barr not appointed, the investigation would still be ongoing. They've known there was no collusion for over a year.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 10:46 AM   #19
bamscram
Valued Poster

I expected nothing less, you did not disappoint.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 12:08 PM   #20
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I think you are all missing the point. By putting in someone with the appearance of bias Trump has guaranteed that there will always be questions surrounding the redacted Mueller report. Trump obviously doesn't have to convince many of the people in this forum. (many of which are rabid trump supporters) He needs to convince the independents out there that can be swayed from their position. He can't do that without appearing to release the report in it's entirety or at least by letting an unbiased person do the redaction before release.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 12:53 PM   #21
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Barr has lost all credibility with his summary and his redacted version isn’t likely to be different. If there is an attempt at a cover up I believe the whole report will be leaked. Barr isn’t the only person with a complete copy.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:04 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Barr has lost all credibility with his summary and his redacted version isn’t likely to be different. If there is an attempt at a cover up I believe the whole report will be leaked. Barr isn’t the only person with a complete copy.
Barr gets raked over the coals for simply following the law.

Once again, we are in "Bizzaro World", where up is down, lies are the truth, and breaking the law is the correct thing to do.

If the Democrats pass a resolution saying that they wanted the entire report, unredacted, Barr should empanel a Grand Jury to look into charges of aiding and abetting a Felony.

But the DBD's could care less. They will keep this charade going as long as they can.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:09 PM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Old 04-16-2019, 04:44 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Laughable.

If Barr had lost all credibility, Mueller would have corrected him. Mueller already correct Buzzfeed.

Think before you drink...the Kool-Aid.
Old 04-16-2019, 06:00 PM   #25
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Laughable.

If Barr had lost all credibility, Mueller would have corrected him. Mueller already correct Buzzfeed.

Think before you drink...the Kool-Aid.
Barr is losing public support daily along with the rest of Putin’s punk’s administration. If you actually believe Barr has the only copy of the Mueller report then you’re the one standing in the Jim Jones cocktail line.
Old 04-16-2019, 06:22 PM   #26
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Your premise is false from the start.

BAHHAAAAAA

Quote:
In June 2018 William Barr sent an unsolicited 20 page memo to the Justice Department critiquing special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference. The memo questions the scope of the inquiry and it argues that Mueller should not (NOT CAN NOT) be permitted to demand answers from the president about possible obstruction of justice based on attempts by Trump to pressure former FBI Director James Comey to drop the investigation of Trump's former ex-National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. This person is then subsequently chosen to replace Jeff Sessions as Attorney General of the United States.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
and YOU never will, me either. sorry citizen you don't have the right to see it, completely unredacted because that happens to be against the law.

you get only what Barr releases.

define "bad deed" in the absence of a indictment, would ya? i'm confused.

BAHHAA
Ask this guy to define it.

Quote:
I think you are all missing the point. By putting in someone with the appearance of bias Trump has guaranteed that there will always be questions surrounding the redacted Mueller report. Trump obviously doesn't have to convince many of the people in this forum.
Circle-jerk around here.

Quote:
I think the coverup has to be proven first. There has to be someone within the swamp to blow the wistle to be another Deep Throat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Barr gets raked over the coals for simply following the law.

Once again, we are in "Bizzaro World", where up is down, lies are the truth, and breaking the law is the correct thing to do.
I think this can be taken to the Nth degree. This will go to the SCOTUS. By then the can will be so dented and dirty from being kicked that we'll know who won the game of thrones. (Do I mean HBO? OR, do I mean the throne at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?)

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 06:58 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Barr is losing public support daily along with the rest of Putin’s punk’s administration. If you actually believe Barr has the only copy of the Mueller report then you’re the one standing in the Jim Jones cocktail line.

you have the worst case of TDS ever recorded on ECCIE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Ask this guy to define it.

Circle-jerk around here.

I think the coverup has to be proven first. There has to be someone within the swamp to blow the wistle to be another Deep Throat.

I think this can be taken to the Nth degree. This will go to the SCOTUS. By then the can will be so dented and dirty from being kicked that we'll know who won the game of thrones. (Do I mean HBO? OR, do I mean the throne at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?)

Old 04-16-2019, 07:20 PM   #28
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Like memes.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 07:29 PM   #29
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

And you use a great deal of bytes to say nothing. So adios, you’re in the ignore file now.
Old 04-16-2019, 07:36 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
And you use a great deal of bytes to say nothing. So adios, you’re in the ignore file now.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women