Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41256
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2024, 02:58 PM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post

Personally, while I don't understand it, seems younger people are doing more virtual and less physical intimacy whether it's fucking or just "hanging out".
This right here, combined with the current legal environment, will make things tougher for awhile. I suspect it will change someday, but I will likely be gone by then.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 03:11 PM   #17
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I do think the legal environment is a factor. Here's another thought:

Is it possible that the overall increase in personal wealth over the last 20 years or so has actually had an adverse affect on the hobby? I am thinking of the possibility that guys who used to only be able to afford one or two provider visits a month now have enough disposable cash to find their companions in the sugar bowl (along with those who always could); I'm also thinking that the increase in available funds means that women who might have provided companionship by the hour to an endless number of strangers and a few regulars now find their sources of financial support in the bowl.

My own experience may be unique, but it mirrors that. Relieved of the necessity to provide financial support for college, finding myself making more money than I ever had, not being able to take vacations, with no grandchildren and none on the horizon, and finally seeing some investments pay off, I found myself not exactly swimming in cash, but with more available for recreational purposes than ever before.

Five years ago, I got into the bowl almost by accident. Initially, we agreed on 250 per meeting every two weeks, but we quickly moved to once a week. Then she said, "just pay my rent," and I paid her half of the rent on a house. I also gave her a credit card, paid off a couple of debts and helped with tuition --all without feeling a pinch in my lifestyle. I'm fortunate that she had a job, was focused on getting a degree and was not enamored of luxury goods or a luxury lifestyle, lol.

The point is that that was a lot of money over four years that did not go into the friend-for-an-hour or -by-the dance economy. I could not have pursued such a relationship earlier in my life.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 08-04-2024, 09:08 AM   #18
Orlando45
Registered Member

Between OF and the elite breastraunts, hot women in their 20s and 30s have zero need to strip or provide. They do considerably less and get a similar payout. Strip clubs have turned into a joke and overall yes monetary expectations are ridiculous. Yeah, there's the free market with a bit of stupidity thrown in.
Orlando45 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2024, 02:35 PM   #19
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando45 View Post
Between OF and the elite breastraunts, hot women in their 20s and 30s have zero need to strip or provide. They do considerably less and get a similar payout. Strip clubs have turned into a joke and overall yes monetary expectations are ridiculous. Yeah, there's the free market with a bit of stupidity thrown in.
Many don't have the skills, knowledge or balls to do the OF or get $ from tricks for giving up basically nothing, I know this late 40s woman, she's short, good looking and is able to find guys to give her $ for just hanging out, she runs into me and she has to work hard to earn less than she gets from these simps.

She's not cutout for the hobby, according to her she needs to feel a connection to get into it, kinda like myself, I need to get what I want when I'm paying, there's all types out there, they're good at what they do, and I'm good at what I do. I did see her with a younger friend, maybe she'll understand how this works
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2024, 04:16 PM   #20
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Many don't have the skills, knowledge or balls to do the OF or get $ from tricks for giving up basically nothing, I know this late 40s woman, she's short, good looking and is able to find guys to give her $ for just hanging out, she runs into me and she has to work hard to earn less than she gets from these simps.

She's not cutout for the hobby, according to her she needs to feel a connection to get into it, kinda like myself, I need to get what I want when I'm paying, there's all types out there, they're good at what they do, and I'm good at what I do. I did see her with a younger friend, maybe she'll understand how this works
There are a few providers that should have hung up the heels and lingerie a long time ago, but maybe all they know how to do is this, then that is why you have lots of grannies providing.

ALL the providers have the skills to perform at a high level, after all, if they laid there catatonic and mentally checked out with their eyes closed (only opening them to see how much time is left on the clock on the nightstand) BCD with their SO, that SO would not be around for long. But because of platforms like this and OH2, the WKs and simps protect the below average performing providers so they can do as little as possible.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2024, 08:24 PM   #21
Arcane
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Again, most don't make money on OnlyFans...

It's a combination of it being a felony now and working all the time because shit is expensive while being paid peanuts.

"I'd hoe for some quick money but it's a felony. So, I'll work all these hours to not be able to afford an apartment and have zero free time."

Also, Seeking is like fish in a barrel for PPM

Also, also, women who are 10s used to have to settle for a mid-looking guy who makes money. They can now have a reciprocal 10/10 who also makes money - we all got out maneuvered. It's a win-win.

This is the ranking:
1. The guy who is attractive and makes money (we are now here)
2. The guy who is attractive
3. The guy who pays to play (us)

You mean your overweight, old-ass isn't her ideal!?
Arcane is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2024, 09:32 PM   #22
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Many don't make money on OnlyFans-- at least, not enough to sustain a living. Some have gone into live camming-- and if you at least have a reasonable personality-- you can make money regardless of age or looks-- with the younger, hotter girls being able to make every bit as much if not more than what they can make on this side of the fence.

Dallas (and Texas as a whole) has a bit of a disadvantage in the fact that despite the fact that rates are higher now than they've been-- they're still lower than almost every major market in the US. The world is a very mobile place these days and the ladies who have youth and looks on their side who decide to get into this-- are going to follow the money.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 06:51 AM   #23
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Many don't make money on OnlyFans-- at least, not enough to sustain a living. Some have gone into live camming-- and if you at least have a reasonable personality-- you can make money regardless of age or looks-- with the younger, hotter girls being able to make every bit as much if not more than what they can make on this side of the fence.

You said it.

Most of the providers who post frequently on the boards have the shittiest and insulting personalities while posting and total disdain for men that they can't even fake it in person to get paid. Rather, they depend on ass lickers and simps to protect and cheer them on so they will make money for their below average sessions. What is weird tho is, none of those guys that come to the honor of sour providers actually see them for sessions.

While there is obviously no physicality involved, at least in live camming, the girl cannot mentally check out and lay there catatonic with her eyes closed. So she is doing A LOT more activities than most of the providers that do see clients in person!
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 08:46 AM   #24
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Interesting thread.
I think as technology continues to advance, women will be replaced with AI and very realistic robots programmed to every fetish known and unknown to mankind.
Just kidding.

Seriously, certain elements will continue to evolve as far as market point pricing, LE will continue their push against trafficking as dictated by lawmakers and most of the ladies will continue to have relatively short careers burning out and disappearing. Horndogs like us will remain and battle against all obstacles.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 09:58 AM   #25
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
You said it.

Most of the providers who post frequently on the boards have the shittiest and insulting personalities while posting and total disdain for men that they can't even fake it in person to get paid. Rather, they depend on ass lickers and simps to protect and cheer them on so they will make money for their below average sessions. What is weird tho is, none of those guys that come to the honor of sour providers actually see them for sessions.

While there is obviously no physicality involved, at least in live camming, the girl cannot mentally check out and lay there catatonic with her eyes closed. So she is doing A LOT more activities than most of the providers that do see clients in person!
Personality is key. Hot girls that just sit there and wait for the money often get discouraged and quit. Meanwhile, I make a good bit of money camming despite having.. as some would say "hit the wall".

If not for the fact that I still have a good pool of regulars in some cities-- I'd likely just exclusively cam and hit the brothels in Nevada. But-- there are a few cities where I just have a good sized pool of friends that make this enjoyable and fun. And occasionally-- I pick up a new friend when I visit. Not a bad life... not even a little.
Old 08-06-2024, 07:48 AM   #26
PrettyPetite333
Peyton Petite

User ID: 615232

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp26lilac View Post
I do think the hobby will stay same for the price wise but it is going to be hard for people that are in this part time or newbie.

Just because a lot of reputable ladies would require references.

This will cause the issue for newbie which they do not have any + part timer who have outdated references.

Also I am already feeling this but for people like me whom short notice is only possible way to see the ladies are having hard time to see ladies even if they are available.
i agree.
PrettyPetite333 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2024, 07:23 AM   #27
secondHandNews
Gaining Momentum

I'm wondering if we're moving quickly to a model where booking an appointment will be tied to an OF subscription, an IG or Twitter/X following, or even a Premium Snap account. In other words, we won't be able to meet with a provider unless we are connected to her first on some social media platform.

I recently reached out to a veteran provider for a first-time encounter. She soon asked if I was interested in purchasing a set of videos/pics from her OF. She was on her way to summer vacation and promised that, if I made the purchase, she'd immediately book with me when she got back. I told her that I don't buy content. Guess who never contacted me again?

I do see many ads on the other site with links to Twitter/OF/IG/TikTok accounts. I guess it makes sense in this day and age for the girls to be as available as possible. It's a small step for the ladies to make having a subscription be a condition for booking, and I'm sure the argument will be, "What's the big deal?" An OF subscription or Premium Snap might be, say, $10 for the month and an IG "like/follow" doesn't cost anything. But I'm not on any of those platforms, nor do I really want to be. I can't really explain why I don't like them either. Maybe I'm just an old fuddy-duddy.
secondHandNews is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2024, 08:53 AM   #28
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

There are too many macro political forces at work to assume traditional social media will continue to be a safe haven for the hobby. OF, maybe, but IG, Twitter, et al, will not be available at some point IMHO.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 08-07-2024, 09:19 AM   #29
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

IG is already troublesome-- ladies lose their accounts on IG on a regular and consistent basis. Some ladies also struggle on Twitter-- but in general-- Twitter is safe as long as you don't break certain rules. Gotta keep it clean because you never know who might be reporting your posts.

OnlyFans, LoyalFans, etc... will become a bigger thing. The pandemic gave them both rise in the industry.
Old 08-07-2024, 11:30 AM   #30
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I've had an OF account since before the pandemic.I started with Fancentro. Is that still around? Anyway, it's amazing how many of these OF chicks are dying to see my dick. Every day I get solicitations begging me to send them dick pics. Lol. Some of these gals must be making millions but they're the ones who really hustle and promote themselves at every opportunity basically showcasing themselves on every platform they can.

A lot of them have regular YT channels and sometimes I'll follow them there and then graduate to OF. I have had close to a hundred subscriptions on OF but the vast majority are free channels. Occasionally, I'll buy a month's sub, if it's cheap enough. Usually it's from someone I've seen before or someone I may want to see in the future.
jan-w is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women