Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40520
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2016, 06:58 PM   #16
WanderingBob
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Show her ECCIE and she can buy her own clothes.
You are a cruel, cruel individual... lol

You are an S right?
WanderingBob is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:04 PM   #17
WanderingBob
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
JCPenny has great clothes for any age....Kohls is also awesome for great stylish clothes at reasonable prices

And also try taking her to Galleria Mall{cute botique clothes can be found at several shops there}

and for jewelry & purses try SAM MOON!
I've never heard a woman say she picked up something she really liked at JCPenny or Kohls. Though maybe most just won't admit to it?

The Galleria is dangerous! LOL... What kind of cute boutique stores? Any names?

I didn't think at all about Sam Moon! Thank you so much for reminding me!
Old 04-06-2016, 07:15 PM   #18
WanderingBob
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighthawk View Post
Ask her where she likes to shop then take her there. If you were going to spend $500 give her 5 Benjamins and tell her to have a ball.
Giving her cash to budget her purchases store to store as she pleases might work fine for her, but I don't want to make our relationship so coldly cash based. I hope you fine folks won't criticize me for being an ECCIE member and saying that.

Everyone deserves to have a real connection with another person.

You could make the argument that many husbands have and do simply give cash to their wives same as some guys do with their ECCIE lady friends. However, I am not trying to make any grand philosophical stand or debate.

I just don't want this relationship to devolve into a cash thing. Not too complicated, right?
Old 04-06-2016, 07:17 PM   #19
WanderingBob
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Danni View Post
You can also try Buffalo Exhange, La Patricia (in Sam Moon's Shopping Center), Ross, A'gaci (Willowbend Mall). There are alot of inexpensive stores/boutiques at Collin Creek Mall.
Thank you for your specific suggestions!

More research to be done on my part!
Old 04-06-2016, 07:21 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Galleria has BEBE/H&M and Forever21

I like buying jeans from Pennys...and I buy alot of my "skull inspired" clothing at Kohl's.....also their jewelry is unique
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:26 PM   #21
WanderingBob
Registered Member

Heard a lot of support for TJ Maxx.

As for asking for her favorite shop. I can do that. It could also be very dangerous. lol
Old 04-06-2016, 07:36 PM   #22
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Belk and H&M are good choices as well as TJ Max. Unless you want to shell out more money at Nordstrom? LOL!
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:37 PM   #23
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I doubt she will be that selective considering where she is coming from.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:21 PM   #24
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingBob View Post
You are a cruel, cruel individual... lol

You are an S right?
I don't know what an "S" is but wtf is this thread doing in co-ed for a p4p board?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:46 PM   #25
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingBob View Post
Hello ladies and gentlemen!

I've got a new gal in my life that I want to take on a clothes shopping trip. She has almost nothing because she fled from a domestic abuse situation. So, work on the assumption that she has little to nothing to work with or any accessories.
If she literally has almost nothing then by far the cheapest place you can go to do some volume buying on a discount budget is DD's Discount store, which caters toward younger ages but still has lots of stuff for older age groups. Most of its cheap stuff from China but you should be able to get several outfits for $50...just don't expect it to last more than a few months but it will get her started with enough stuff to make do for a while. Don't buy any shoes there though they suck.

For some good quality at reduced prices the Dillard's Outlet Store in Arlingron at the old Six Flags Mall on E. Division has a huge selection of all kinds of sizes for things that are just out of season. Usually you can get stuff that was in season a couple months earlier. I've bought women expensive stuff there for very little money. The Nordstroms Rack at the Parks Mall in S. Arlington to is also a big discount/high quality store selling overstock merchandise but much less selection and a bit higher prices.

If she's super creative she can get good stuff at the Goodwill believe it or not. I had a real life GF who never wore the same thing twice and always looked fly as hell like she just stepped out of Vogue. She bought all her clothes at the Goodwill store because she was a master at finding quality for nothing.
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:01 PM   #26
MOPAR11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

There are several good second hand shops in the area....the clothes horse for one...you can load her up with designer stuff for pennies on the dollar
MOPAR11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:14 PM   #27
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Just gave away some clothes that would have made a good base wardrobe for a size 5 lady. It had everything, evening dresses, party dresses, pants, jeans, tops, shorts, and even a couple of bikinis. I also gave away a box full of accessories. shoot!

Not to be nosy, but is she going to live with you or get her own place once she gets through this? Holler if she gets her own place. I'd like to help her out. Getting started again from scratch can be pricey.

Ross is trendy with great prices, so she can get quite a lot there for the season. Subscribe to retailmenot and groupon....you might get some great deals through either of those at some of the more upscale retailers.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:23 PM   #28
Pillikari
BANNED

Encounters: 8

I am willing to donate some clothes. Pm me what she needs.
Pillikari is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:55 PM   #29
ftango4
Valued Poster

Ebay. Nordstrum Rack. Fifth off Saks. Beargdorfs outlet. Frisco outlet mall.
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:32 AM   #30
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Doesn't it kjust nd of depend on what you are trying to do? If you're going to spring for several hundred dollars and give her a head start on a wardrobe, then Kohl's, Penny's, etc. nay we'll be a great choice. And frankly, from what you describe if her situation, that sounds like what she needs. But if you're trying to get her something special as a so.urge, those aren't your best bets.

I'd think that getting her some basic building blocks for an everyday wardrobe would be what you need to do. No idea of what that would cost, but I'd venture that $500 might be in the ballpark. I think if you shared your goals and your budget, you might bet better suggestions.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women