Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2022, 08:17 PM   #16
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

This is my favorite. See Bambino's link in post #5 and my reply in post #6:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1062541380

All the 141 hospitalized patients in the COVID wards in a state in Australia had been vaccinated! Every single one of them! At the time this was written, I think only about 20% of the population in New South Wales had been vaccinated.

I haven't had to bang that fat, ugly hooker yet.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 05:39 AM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

CDC director says the “overwhelming number of Covid deaths” had four or more comorbidities

Dr. Rochelle Walensky admitted to Good Morning America that the “overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities.”

Walensky was discussing a recently released study by the CDC which found 77.8% of vaxxed people who contracted Coronavirus died because of those comorbidities.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 08:27 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Yeah. Cant remember who used that? I liked it and use it. From time to time
Apparently that term is offensive to rednecks. I distinctly remember one member of our current group rtm’ing the use of that term and points being awarded as a result.

Be careful. He’s still clogging the forum with bait and snitch games.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 08:30 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
CDC director says the “overwhelming number of Covid deaths” had four or more comorbidities

Dr. Rochelle Walensky admitted to Good Morning America that the “overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities.”

Walensky was discussing a recently released study by the CDC which found 77.8% of vaxxed people who contracted Coronavirus died because of those comorbidities.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews
From vax deniers to virus deniers.

Take a giant step outside your minds boys.

And put down the bullshit Q blogs. They lead to brain damage.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:28 PM   #20
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

First, what is an anti-vaxer? Define the term for me.

Second, they knew that not everyone is not in any real danger. Anymore that catching a nasty flu bug but they went out of their way to scare the nation and shut down the economy rather than address what they knew. This sounds like malice aforethought, conspiracy, and highly illegal though they make not have a law for something like this.

This was a massive fraud perpetrated on the people of this country and Joe Biden was the second piece of fraud.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 01:56 PM   #21
bb1961
Valued Poster

Why start a thread bashing minorities and blacks isn't that what the libtards say the right does??...

Why aren't Black Americans getting vaccinated? | TheHill
https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/569483-why...
Aug 27, 2021 · Among those vaccinated whose race is known, 58 percent are white and 10 percent are Black. Distrust of the medical industry may …

Black and Latino communities often have low vaccination ...
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/black-and...
Jul 08, 2021 · By early July 2021, nearly two-thirds of all U.S. residents 12 years and older had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine; 55 percent were fully vaccinated. But uptake varies drastically ...

[PDF]Disparities in COVID-19 Vaccination Rates across Racial ...
https://aspe.hhs.gov/sites/default/f...on-disparities...
vaccine coverage for the Black population would be 10% (10,000/100,000). Vaccine coverage accounts for the population size of each group and therefore can be used to compare the vaccination rates of different racial and

COVID-19 Vaccine Obstacles Among Minority Communities ...
https://nursejournal.org/articles/covid19-vaccine...
Oct 11, 2021 · In contrast, 39% of Black adults, 37% of Hispanic adults, and 38% of American Indian or Alaska Native adults received the flu shot. The reasons for these vaccine disparities among racial and ethnic minority groups are complex and varied. Dr.

Covid vaccine: 72% of black people unlikely to have jab ...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/16/...
Jan 16, 2021 · Covid vaccine: 72% of black people unlikely to have jab, UK survey finds This article is more than 11 months old Sage voices concern at BAME uptake and says more must be done to
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 02:15 PM   #22
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

Sloopy word choice. Not the first time for Walensky either. She should have said "at least one of four comorbidities". Anyone suffering from ALL FOUR would be a walking time bomb, vaxxed or unvaxxed.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 03:39 PM   #23
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... She's been a fountain of mis-information for a good while.

... In fact - they should call her that - "Miss Information."

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 03:53 PM   #24
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
This one should be easy to fill in, but I'll go first.

Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-v...fight-covid-19

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.

I think they just like being in the open with their piss fetish. Clearly he gets his research the same place Josey and Salty do.

I know the stupid shit Vaxxers say. I've read all your posts, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 05:33 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I know the stupid shit Vaxxers say. I've read all your posts, lol.
Anyone who voted for Bitten/Kumola have demonstrated an inability to evaluate potential employees for a specific position so any observations and/or opinions have that same value.

Long after Fauci & Bitten have met their final fate there will be children born with birth defects like past unvetted "pops" in our society. The first "hint" are the growing reports of menstration variations in females who have taken the vaccines being touted in the absence of appropriate review and scientific analysis. Those two clowns don't care. It's politics to them. Both the Chinese and Germans experimented on those they wish to marginalize and/or eradicate. That's their goal and following.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 10:13 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Anyone who voted for Bitten/Kumola have demonstrated an inability to evaluate potential employees for a specific position so any observations and/or opinions have that same value.

Long after Fauci & Bitten have met their final fate there will be children born with birth defects like past unvetted "pops" in our society. The first "hint" are the growing reports of menstration variations in females who have taken the vaccines being touted in the absence of appropriate review and scientific analysis. Those two clowns don't care. It's politics to them. Both the Chinese and Germans experimented on those they wish to marginalize and/or eradicate. That's their goal and following.

but but but ... it's small and "temporary" ....

COVID-19 vaccination associated with a small, temporary increase in menstrual cycle length, suggests NIH-funded study

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news...h-funded-study

nothing to see here! it's "temporary"
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 03:50 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
but but but ... it's small and "temporary" ....

COVID-19 vaccination associated with a small, temporary increase in menstrual cycle length, suggests NIH-funded study

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news...h-funded-study

nothing to see here! it's "temporary"
So is Covid exposure.

I'm assuming that the likes of AOC et al don't have a "cycle" for temporary disruption, which on a social agenda is good, because she's negated the possibility of additional burdens on our society. (She does seem obsessed with wanting guys to want to stick their dicks in her even if they are gay and probably not interestsed in doing so .... after all she did fantasize about "insurrectionist" Trump supporters breaking down her private office door and .... errrr..... attacking her. Now we know why she was laughing about it ....

.... she thought they just wanted to fuck her.

One day these "pro-mandatory vaccinists" will figure out that they are sheep hiding their faces.

It's too bad they waste all of their energy on fake Russian collusion and fake insurrection investigations.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 05:34 AM   #28
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I AM NOT AN ANTI-VACCINATION ADVOCATE OR ACTIVIST.

I got vaccinated as soon as I was eligible back in early 2021. I got a booster shot as soon as it was made available to me that summer.

However, these shots are not really a vaccine in the traditional sense of the word as Louis Pasture would understand it. They seem to be a type of gene therapy that limits the effects of infection to "flue-like" symptoms. These shots are a sort of pre-treatment, that is palliative rather than protective.

THESE SHOTS DO NOT CONFER SNY IMMUNITY.

People who have had all the recommended shots (and they are recommending more shots) can still become infected and spread the virus, even if they have no symptoms. No wonder it spreads like the Boulder wildfire.

I got the shots because of my age (71) and several age-related health conditions. People who have survived infection do not need more shots. Healthy and fit children and healthy, fit adults under the age of fifty should consult their doctor on the advisability of getting these shoats.

Forcing everyone to get the shots without regard to their specific medical history or place in life is counterproductive to any sociatal return to any post-pandemic lifeway.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 09:49 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Old 01-13-2022, 11:55 AM   #30
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

And this just in, "EVERYBODY" will catch Omicron and there is nothing that can prevent this from happening! OK, almost everybody.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...bout-everybody

Infectious disease expert and White House chief medical adviser Anthony Fauci said Tuesday that “just about everybody” will eventually be infected with the omicron variant of the coronavirus.
Omicron, with its extraordinary, unprecedented degree of efficiency of transmissibility, will, ultimately, find just about everybody,” Fauci told the Center for Strategic and International Studies during a “fireside chat.”
Those who have been vaccinated and vaccinated and boosted would get exposed. Some, maybe a lot of them, will get infected but will very likely, with some exceptions, do reasonably well in the sense of not having hospitalization and death,” he added.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women