Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60266
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2013, 05:31 PM   #16
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

WTF, you are so ignorant!! Do you understand the definition of suffrage?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:35 PM   #17
BigLouie
Valued Poster

THE Republican party problem is that they are a party of angry white men and even their own members admit it. If they tried to be the party of EVERYONE instead of declaring war on anyone not white and male then maybe they would not find themselves unable to win a national election.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:36 PM   #18
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Hey fat Louie, they like fat people, so I'm sure you would be welcome.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
From someone with a lengthy knowledge of "conservatism" and the education to back up the knowledge, the only thing really killing "conservatism" is the current brand and careless use of the term. It's a contrived definition built to suit a few narrow minds that get their thoughts from an equally narrow channel.

I'll stick with what I learned from Barry Goldwater . . .

That's the smartest thing Ive read on here in a long time! The drug store conservatives spout "liar" at every opportunity and then blame it on the Constitution. They piss on any honor there was in the "loyal opposition."

How UnAmerican...

How fucking sad...

God Bless America... In spite of itself!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #20
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
From someone with a lengthy knowledge of "conservatism" and the education to back up the knowledge, the only thing really killing "conservatism" is the current brand and careless use of the term. It's a contrived definition built to suit a few narrow minds that get their thoughts from an equally narrow channel.

I'll stick with what I learned from Barry Goldwater . . .
Goldwater foresaw what was happening with the GOP as the WERFs began gaining control and spoke out about it. His views, especially those on individual rights in one's life would put in the realm of a RINO today even though he was at that time known as 'Mr. Conservative".
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How soon before the Constitution is killed by "demographics," you ignorant bastard?

I'll mark the date on my calendar and throw a big old shindig! And I'll invite every demographic I know, including those who weren't allowed any rights when the fucking constitution was handed down from Mount Sinai!
Didn't you swear an oath to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States?" I guess that was another one of your lies. To call the foundation of our liberty that "fucking Constitution" is about as unAmerican as a person can get.

You're a phony, and a liar, Assup. And a dipshit extraordinaire.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #22
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Legalizing 20 million "citizens" to vote is what will kill conservatism and the constitution.

But it will swell the ranks of Progressivism with it's agenda of dependency, debt, regulation, and wealth distribution/destruction.

Liberty and freedom be damned.
Perhaps you should try reading Emma Lazarus's poem 'The New Colossus'. I believe it pretty well sums up what the country is about, at least for those coming here legally.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Didn't you swear an oath to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States?" I guess that was another one of your lies. To call the foundation of our liberty that "fucking Constitution" is about as unAmerican as a person can get.

You're a phony, and a liar, Assup. And a dipshit extraordinaire.
Blow it out your ass, Whiny.

You don't have to be a FUCKING constitutional conservative to be a patriotic American.

Again, when did you serve this country? When did you ever risk anything to protect your freedom? Or mine? If they presented a medal for whining, you might qualify, but not in this country.

I think your cowardice is a bigger insult to the fucking constitution than to call it the fucking constitution.

You piss on the graves of brave Americans, and the fucking constitution they (WE) swore to defend.

Back in the corner. Hope you have a copy of the fucking constitution to whack off to in there, you worthless, spineless wanker.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:27 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
Perhaps you should try reading Emma Lazarus's poem 'The New Colossus'. I believe it pretty well sums up what the country is about, at least for those coming here legally.
Nope, we draw the line at poems. At least us who came here legally.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #25
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Are you even at all familiar with what it is and where it is?
Old 04-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Blow it out your ass, Whiny.

You don't have to be a FUCKING constitutional conservative to be a patriotic American.

Again, when did you serve this country? When did you ever risk anything to protect your freedom? Or mine? If they presented a medal for whining, you might qualify, but not in this country.

I think your cowardice is a bigger insult to the fucking constitution than to call it the fucking constitution.

You piss on the graves of brave Americans, and the fucking constitution they (WE) swore to defend.

Back in the corner. Hope you have a coy of the fucking constitution to whack off too in there,
There is a difference between a Patriotic American and Obumerism...stupid
Old 04-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey Assup, only you and Essence have referred to it as that "fucking Constitution" on here. Essence is a Brit, and doesn't owe it any allegiance. You swore an oath to it. You're a dishonest, lying phony. I mean, really. It's plain to see now. You're the one pissing on the graves. I respect that document more than any other. You apparently don't. You're a disgrace.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
Are you even at all familiar with what it is and where it is?
Yup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0B9CitsfU0
Old 04-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hey Assup, only you and Essence have referred to it as that "fucking Constitution" on here. Essence is a Brit, and doesn't owe it any allegiance. You swore an oath to it. You're a dishonest, lying phony. I mean, really. It's plain to see now. You're the one pissing on the graves. I respect that document more than any other. You apparently don't. You're a disgrace.
Not worthy of continued insult.

You're welcome, by the way. And I speak for every fucking veteran who did his or her duty so scum like you can whine about America.

Please hug that document. I hope you jack off on it every night. It didn't protect your freedom.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #30
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

So, what's you're problem with it then?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women