Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70698
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60298
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48414
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41368
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2024, 10:50 PM   #16
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

User ID: 263991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post
True... BUT...

Many of us guys need to work MULTIPLE hours just to make what the average provider expects to make in ONE hour (depends on his job and/or how wealthy he is).

Higher prices means less guys willing to play. Sometimes when a provider is in the business to make money, they might have to take QUANTITY over quality.

Example: You could work one hour today for ONE guy who donates 400. Or, you could work TWO hours today for TWO guys who donate 300 each (total of 600). Sure, you work an extra hour, but at least at the end of the day, you have 600 vs. 400.

If every provider in an area is asking for no less than 400 per hour, then guys are going to hold on to their cash a bit tighter until they shop around and find the right one. However, if one provider is being competitive and only asking for 300, then the guy might be more willing to take a risk on that one just to save a hundred bucks.

Sometimes providers should be a little bit competitive. That's just my opinion.

Kinda like when you have a gas station selling gas for $2.99, and the gas station across the street is selling gas for $2.89. Which one are you going to fill your tank up at? XD

Most guys just wanna f**k. Many of them don't care WHO they f**k as long as she's at least somewhat attractive. But they also want to f**k for the least donation amount possible. XD
(Staff edit)

So yes I choose quality over quantity every time but most providers are probably the type to see multiple guys a day so I understand where ur logic is coming from
NaughtyLittleNative is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 04:37 AM   #17
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative View Post
(Staff edit)
. So yes I choose quality over quantity every time but most providers are probably the type to see multiple guys a day so I understand where ur logic is coming from
Gotcha. Each provider is different, of course. Just like each client is different. Just gotta find that sweet spot where both are happy.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 08:10 AM   #18
Speedteacher
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Angel.Luv View Post
That’s y I keep mine reasonable
Speedteacher is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 07:35 PM   #19
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

The law of supply and demand will always balance things out. From my observation, I'd say demand is probably way down as is supply. The pickings seem to be thin from a guy's perspective.

Inflation definitely comes into play, you average working guy who just wants to blow off some steam can't justify 300 for an hour of what seemingly has become subpar performance (from the younger girls). I also get providers have to deal with inflation, but there are ways to incentive guys to see them. Maybe make that 300 for 90 min. Maybe offer more services and make sure BBBJ is always included.

This game used to be rather affordable with reasonably attractive providers. It seems that the better looking providers are on sugar baby sites where they know clients have deeper pockets.

There is a natural equilibrium at play. Trust me, when a recession hits, there will be girls dropping prices and seeking volume vs keeping prices high and not having clients.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 08:24 PM   #20
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
The law of supply and demand will always balance things out. From my observation, I'd say demand is probably way down as is supply. The pickings seem to be thin from a guy's perspective.

Inflation definitely comes into play, you average working guy who just wants to blow off some steam can't justify 300 for an hour of what seemingly has become subpar performance (from the younger girls). I also get providers have to deal with inflation, but there are ways to incentive guys to see them. Maybe make that 300 for 90 min. Maybe offer more services and make sure BBBJ is always included.

This game used to be rather affordable with reasonably attractive providers. It seems that the better looking providers are on sugar baby sites where they know clients have deeper pockets.

There is a natural equilibrium at play. Trust me, when a recession hits, there will be girls dropping prices and seeking volume vs keeping prices high and not having clients.
Most of the new talent to the area want 400 for an hour nowadays, but many have limited menus unless you give extra or don't offer it at all.

There is no incentive to see one of these new providers. Am I going to shell-out 400 to see a newbie one-and-done gal, or am I going to shell-out 400 to see one of the regulars where I can go as many rounds as I want? That's a no-brainer.

I'd LIKE to see one of the newbies just for a change of pace or a change of scenery, so to speak. But there is no incentive if they aren't offering the same services/perks as the very few veteran providers we have left in the area.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women