Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36791
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2011, 03:28 PM   #16
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I still do plenty of residential outcalls. I think it makes all of the difference in the world WHO you invite over. I wouldn't suggest bringing an unknown from Backpage into your home but if you do your research and find a reputable lady from here or P411 you shouldn't have any problems.
1ThickBlond is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #17
Holysheepshit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

One more thing to add to my learning experience. A month later, I started having withdraws from my checking account. Turned out that she copied my ABA bank routing number and account number from my checkbook. Good thing my bank covered it. Had to change all my account numbers...........
Holysheepshit is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:15 PM   #18
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

More often than not if I am asked to come to a clients home it's someone i've seen a few times...i've invited a select few to my home as well.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:34 PM   #19
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

User ID: 13802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
This is still a very bad idea. Wait until she just shows up drunk or high when your friends, family, or co workers are at your house. Wait until her pissed off bf shows up at your door for whatever reason. Better yet wait for her crack dealer to show up looking for money she said the crack was for you. Or her and her bf kick in your door and steal your stuff. Do you need more incidents that have happened to hobbyist that thought it didn't matter. Sure nothing may ever happen to you but don't discount those others mistakes as those things would never happen to you.

If for some reason things go bad in the future for you don't come whinning on here looking for support or empathy. You've been warned.

wow ! how about you just choose carefully the respectable woman ( providers) that you dont have to worry about anything crazy like that happening with !!!!!!!!!!!
sexialexis86 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:37 PM   #20
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

i do lots of outcalls and actually either way once behind closed doors anything can happen sooo we take a chance by being in this business and you hobby ! sooo just do your best to find the right provider(s) that make you feel comfortable and are good then you wont have an issue honestly! kisses sweetheart
Old 09-27-2011, 09:37 PM   #21
hyperdrive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexialexis86 View Post
wow ! how about you just choose carefully the respectable woma ( providers) that you dont have to worry about anything crazy like that happening with !!!!!!!!!!!
Very well said.
hyperdrive is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #22
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperdrive View Post
Very well said.

well thank you darlin!!!
Old 09-28-2011, 12:16 AM   #23
Hobby2k11
Account Frozen

Encounters: 27

I've done it before, but I'm single live alone and, I'm 6' 250lbs, so I'm not too worried.
Only done it twice before, but still don't like to do it, unless it's a well known provider or I've seen her a few times before.
Hobby2k11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Hell yeah, tons of times. Since I'm a fat, black, ugly loser with a little dick, no money, a shitty job, and no social status, there's nothing for me to lose. Any attempt to blackmail me is a waste of time that could be used on someone cool, important, and/or have deep pockets.

One of the few benefits to being on the bottom rung of society.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:59 PM   #25
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

when i was single five years ago, yes, some stayed the night, some stayed a few days, it was up to them. back then, I had quite a few very good friends. it was always, never liked no-tels
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:38 PM   #26
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

Outcalls to private residences make me VERY nervous!!
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #27
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexialexis86 View Post
wow ! how about you just choose carefully the respectable woman ( providers) that you dont have to worry about anything crazy like that happening with !!!!!!!!!!!
That's a great idea.

The problem is, how do you really know who's respectable and who's going to flake out?

Or need her next drug fix.

Or stop taking her meds.

Or fall under the control of a boyfriend/pimp. (I've known sweet, charming women who have abusive asshole boyfriends who are no strangers to criminal activity.)

Or get arrested and turn your personal info over to LE when they threaten to take away her kids unless she cooperates?

There are just too many bad things that can happen. Why take the risk?

That being said, I'd bet $20 that most of the providers here on Eccie are honest, trustworthy women. But I wouldn't bet my life on it with any particular provider. And that's what you're doing when you bring her into your home.

(And I wouldn't just single out providers. If I picked up a woman in a bar, the same thought process would apply.)
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:13 PM   #28
landon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

A friend of mine, also a hobbyist has them come over all the time. He has had some that will come at all hours of the day knocking on the door offering it to him like at $60. He lives in Sagemont, a rather nice area.
landon is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:15 AM   #29
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

All this tells me is your friend is an idiot. And know we all know where he lives. And some pimp has this area on lock now just waiting for the call to bust up his shit. Thanks
The G.O.A.T is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:26 AM   #30
Rezo
Valued Poster

ugh. i hate that f*ckin neighborhood. all the streets are named sage-something. sagepark, sagemeadow, sagemill, sagehill, sagewind, sagegreen, sage-sage-sage... what kind of bullshit is that?!

so yah. not a good place to get drunk then try to get home.
Rezo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women