Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2023, 08:45 AM   #16
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I t6hink Epps knows too much about too many things . . .I am reminded of Epstein, Vince Foster et al..

My guess is that Epps life expectancy will not exceed the national average for csncer survivors.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 09:32 AM   #17
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

More Stupid dumbass conspiracy theory bullshit. And from a guy that claims not to be a conspiracy theory guy who continuously posts conspiracy theory bullshit.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 12:17 PM   #18
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

WEll, of course you are right. Speculation is just another word for guessing.

No one knows what life will be for Epps going forward.
However, the circumstances of Epstein's "suicide" are as murky as those surrounding the deaths of Vince Foster or Dorothy Kilgallen.

But back to Epps: there is more there, we don;t know how much more. Wish I could be able to read the history and political science writings coming fifty years from now in the years after 2073.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 12:49 PM   #19
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

They will say folks one the right went off the precipice of stupidity and started believing a lot of wackadoo bullshit. You don’t even have to wait 50 years.
Old 12-07-2023, 03:07 PM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
Who wasn't arraigned?
Go ahead and cry me a river. Don't bother making something more up. The shaman has been out since the end of May. He did @ 30 months.
Just for a minute, let's say your bullshit about bond and arraignment is true (which it isn't). What did trump do to help them? What did the guy who called them to the Capitol grounds do to help them?
Not a goddamn thing. He raised money for himself. He didn't use his position to shine a light on the injustice you're lying about.
He left his base hanging in the wind. The only people who were denied bond were the flight risk, etc.
All have been charged.
If you would have looked before you lied, you wouldn't be as ignorant as you appear to be.
Below is an AP article.
It doesn't include the "facts" (because you didn't include any facts about bond or arraignment) you made up. Trump fired the wingnuts up and then left them to their fate.
Like nobody saw that coming.
Good thing they had the Constitution to protect them. The ex-president sure didn't.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-764100273142
Yupper. donny is only out there for himself. Himself only. *I* hear people say he gives of himself to help others but no one has ever produced tangible links supporting such statements. I ain't gonna doubt it. Ima sure he would go in halfsies on a BYGOF coupon at the Mickey Dees with the next person in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post

If you think AP is fact, you’re naive. ...
Can you supply a source with better credibility than what the AP has?

Lip service doesn't count.

Quote:
+1 ICU. There are videos of Epps meeting the night before and encouraging, inciting to riot.

TB. Since your such a sleuth you can find reports of those held for significant time prior to bond or arraignment. And yes, you’re correct that shaman was released at 50% to 60% of a 41 months charge but he was let go for good behavior and the fact the video was released showing him being guided by Capitol police. How long was he in jail prior to arraignment as you seem to have a lot more time than I.

There were folks charged with misdemeanors and jailed for more than the normal 1 night or 24 hours for walking around taking photos inside the Capitol.
But back on topic, something fishy about the Epps case.
M, why should TB do your legwork. You can just as easily supply the links that support your claims. *PLEASE* don't let it be bitchute. I just looked at their appalling credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Revolver News and Tucker Carlson invented the Ray Epps fantasy to sell advertisements....
EXACTLY!!!

Those rascally rightie rights mistake ratings for credibility of sources. Guess you can interpret that as they would rather believe a person that is just about getting $$$ in their pocket (ad revenue) than the honest truth. Who knows?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 06:46 PM   #21
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Ray Epps (Washington Post link below) whispering in Ryan Samsel’s ear to pull down barricades:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/video/...8cc_video.html

Additional Epps video:

http://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=689879088873497
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 06:53 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ray Epps (Washington Post link below) whispering in Ryan Samsel’s ear to pull down barricades:

Additional Epps video:

... Too right, mate.

Revolver News did not just one, but two Features
on Ray Epps. Even implored the lads here to
go there and read the information and view the videos.

And - ... So much for that.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 07:21 PM   #23
Michael8219
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Can you supply a source with better credibility than what the AP has?
http://storage.courtlistener.com/rec...28018.83.0.pdf

Yes PB. Read point number 12 (page 4 of 8) of the US Federal District Court for DC. This early 20s kid was inside the Capitol building for 36 seconds. Jailed for 21 days before being released on bond. Accepted plea deal earlier this year (2023!).

I work for a living but should try to post one or two a week showing some of the overreach and miscarriage of justice. To say cry me a river is pretty pathetic when there were several hundred cases that were not fairly handled or manipulated to drag out, keep folks in prison prior to due process to accept plea deals (which count as convictions), political motives, following orders, negligence, protecting other folks, and all other sorts of reasons.

Many folks had very poor legal counsel or ones that were deathly afraid of putting up a defense against the DC machine as it could burnish their career aspirations or upset someone.

Were there a couple hundred folks that deserved 24 months, 41 months, etc? Sure. Most were egged on by seemingly some insiders. Some were not.

I wasn’t there but have heard stories of folks that were there firsthand, mostly on prayer gatherings, videos, emails, and a fundraising dinner, etc. Many were good folks, veterans, and others that were in Washington DC for the first time in their lives. Some never entered the Capitol building, didn’t have a weapon, didn’t threaten anyone. Some of y’all have no clue and dismiss it with no thought or first hand knowledge.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:40 PM   #24
Michael8219
BANNED

Default Mr. Louie Gohmert speaking to Congress November, 2022

TB, as requested:
http://www.c-span.org/video/?c505344...gohmert-mcabee

Ronald McAbee, 117 days held without bond or being arraigned.
Old 12-07-2023, 08:34 PM   #25
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
TB, as requested:
http://www.c-span.org/video/?c505344...gohmert-mcabee

Ronald McAbee, 117 days held without bond or being arraigned.

Ok, wasted 11 minutes of my life listening to that whackjob Gomer, Gohmert spew BS that he read on a untrustworthy website. Fail...

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 08:35 PM   #26
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
http://storage.courtlistener.com/rec...28018.83.0.pdf

Yes PB. Read point number 12 (page 4 of 8) of the US Federal District Court for DC. This early 20s kid was inside the Capitol building for 36 seconds. Jailed for 21 days before being released on bond. Accepted plea deal earlier this year (2023!).

I work for a living but should try to post one or two a week showing some of the overreach and miscarriage of justice. To say cry me a river is pretty pathetic when there were several hundred cases that were not fairly handled or manipulated to drag out, keep folks in prison prior to due process to accept plea deals (which count as convictions), political motives, following orders, negligence, protecting other folks, and all other sorts of reasons.

Many folks had very poor legal counsel or ones that were deathly afraid of putting up a defense against the DC machine as it could burnish their career aspirations or upset someone.

Were there a couple hundred folks that deserved 24 months, 41 months, etc? Sure. Most were egged on by seemingly some insiders. Some were not.

I wasn’t there but have heard stories of folks that were there firsthand, mostly on prayer gatherings, videos, emails, and a fundraising dinner, etc. Many were good folks, veterans, and others that were in Washington DC for the first time in their lives. Some never entered the Capitol building, didn’t have a weapon, didn’t threaten anyone. Some of y’all have no clue and dismiss it with no thought or first hand knowledge.
I happen to agree with you, except that I don’t believe 200 people deserved sentences in excess of 24 months. What I don't get is why Ray Epps may get an appropriate sentence, instead of having the book thrown at him, and many in the MAGA crowd believe that's proof he's a federal agent. Crazy!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 08:44 PM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Additional Epps video:

I'm calling bull shit on Darren Beattie. This is what happened, according to Ryan Samsel, the guy in question who helped break through the gate:

"Mr. Samsel...(told) investigators that a man he did not know came up to him at the barricades and suggested he relax, according to a recording of the interview obtained by The New York Times.

“He came up to me and he said, ‘Dude’ — his entire words were, ‘Relax, the cops are doing their job,’” Mr. Samsel said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/05/u...-evidence.html
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 09:35 PM   #28
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I'm calling bull shit on Darren Beattie. This is what happened, according to Ryan Samsel, the guy in question who helped break . . . .
What the fuck, Chiquito? Still speculation.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 06:02 AM   #29
Michael8219
BANNED

Yep we don’t know what was said and is NYT version any different or correct? But I admit the single guy on YouTube might not be any different or correct on what was said between Epps and Samsel.

As far as sources @69, decades ago the NYT may have been 80% truth. Now they are just about as doubtful. Think about NYT coverage of Israel over the years: early years up to 2000s fairly objective, in fact in the 70s the NYT chief was purposefully not Jewish in order to be objective according to the editor in chief. Lately there is a bias to the Palestinian viewpoint and some “overdramatization” of Palestinian deaths as expressed by the Shorenstein center in 2011.

The Shorenstein author concludes that comparing suffering and objectively writing and reporting on both sides of the Israel/Palestinian conflict is beyond mere mortals. I’m only getting slightly off topic in that reporting on Jan 6 is similar and the bias shows. Hopefully we’re not devolved into that same bitterness but sadly we might.

Hearing Louie Gohmert, he acknowledged that many folks that day deserve their sentences. And that does reflect some measure of objectivity.
Old 12-08-2023, 06:55 AM   #30
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Wackadoo bullshit. Fuck those people. If they were stupid enough to attack the capitol they deserve whatever happens. Personally believe the police failed by even allowing breach at all. They should have opened fire and dispersed the crowd, killing a few of these idiots would at least raise the IQ of the Republican Party

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women