Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2014, 11:14 AM   #16
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

For those wondering what the ad meant by "bare essentials" I asked and it's bbbj. I could understand the confusion but it was not bbfs.

As much as I would like to debate this topic I am gonna try hard to leave it alone. It's very simple to me, vote with you dollars gentlemen. If men helping the ladies really offends you then don't see the women in question. Most of the guys in South Texas helping the girls aren't hiding that fact. It's out in the open and if you pm them, then you know a fellow hobbyist is booking for them. You don't know their arrangement and whether he pursued her or she contacted him to help her out. I could go on and on, but in the end gentlemen...it's your money, see who you want to see.
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:41 AM   #17
AAG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

^^^^AMEN Brotha we are all Grown Ass Men if we want to pay for pussy we can choose who we want to see..like with anything there is options..choose the combo off the menu or choose something else.
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:23 PM   #18
lance58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by single1 View Post
For those wondering what the ad meant by "bare essentials" I asked and it's bbbj. I could understand the confusion but it was not bbfs.
So it is NOT bare back full service! If the OP wasn't so ambiguous in the first place, a lot of misunderstanding could have been avoided.
lance58 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:34 PM   #19
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Dang D/FW. She is in McAllen. If you go there don't play w her. Not sure why this is here
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:03 PM   #20
smoothsail
BANNED

Encounters: 20

lol at the sudden flood from Dallas Fort Worth area coming over here..pretty suspicious and i reckon i know why , but hey...i thought dallas offered a lot of variety..i guess there's nothing going on there since most seem to be attracted to south texas
smoothsail is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:21 PM   #21
General Feuerbacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

I love Texas women. North,south,east,west
General Feuerbacher is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:34 AM   #22
rgvpapi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Well said single1
rgvpapi is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:01 PM   #23
charly956
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

so that's what all this is about... it never crossed my mind it was BBFS, I immediately assumed it was bbbj.

I've seen a BBFS once reviewed on this site and I think we all frowned upon that review.
charly956 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 11:38 AM   #24
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

This is the biggest crock of shit over nothing I've seen on this board. The guys I've seen "helping" girls here get business are nothing more than schedulers. Period.

Then you have the fucktard DFW phobics who are more worried that someone may make some money off this than whether we get quality pussy here. I frankly don't give a fuck if they do. If they take the initiative to post an ad, post pics and make sure she shows up on time and sends me a young hottie for $$, why do I care if/how that $$ gets cut up.

The big mystery is why do the DFW (hereafter it stands for Dumb Fuckers Worrying about nothing) folks care about the way we run our little hobby in SoTx? Did one of them get bitten by a rabid pimp?

Well let's not worry guys. It is simple. They have a superiority complex and they need to keep us commoners in our place. When you live in the pussy privledged environment of NoTx you cannot possibly understand the plight of us low lifes trying to scare some up here in Northern Mexico. This is fairly typical behavior/thinking of the Highland Park species. There are many published studies of that super-culture. They think everyone is a 1% er just like them.

In closing, go fuck yourself DFW.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:59 PM   #25
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never had anyone help me out when I started but again I am a fast learner but it's better to be an Independent provider and keep all your money. Stay safe everyone!!
mirandalee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women