Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #16
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

I think the general consensus is that ladies reviewing hobbyists is kind of like your favorite restaurant reviewing you as a patron. It will never happen.
I was thinking of that as an example before I ever read it in your response.

Nothing wrong with providers sharing useful information, but honestly, a review? No offense to the ladies, but when I book a session, usually it's to have the sex focused on me. In the civilian world, I'm all about pleasing. I'll go down forever, do just what she wants, hold off on finishing to the point that I'm not going to be able, quit as soon as she's done, etc. I get off on pleasing women when it's in the context of an actual relationship, be it long term or short term.

With providers, I enjoy having the attention focused on me. I like not feeling bad if I want a 20 minute BJ. I enjoy not DATY if I'm not in the mood (though I usually am). I enjoy letting go of my first O in the first minute if the feeling strikes me. It's what I pay for. And before anybody calls me an asshole for bot caring about the girls, I'm not talkig about doing anything to make them uncomfortable, I'm just not concerning myself with being a giving lover. Honesty, I think most appreciate not having to fake 6 O's

So as far as a review of me goes, it's not that I'm scared of one, it's just that it would be pointless. I came, I paid, and I came.

And L4L, that's a pretty petty cheap shot. The flip side of it wpuld be that most of those for reviews are WK's who think they're god's gift to women and are too stupid to realize most of those O's are faked, and the ones that aren't usually have nothing to do with them.
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #17
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

So we're not gonna be nasty this time like we were to Noelle when she posted the same question?
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #18
v8hunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

LOL - ladies, gentlemen, it was just a question - so please forgive my naivety - just something that crossed my mind and I figured it was worth asking as I'm not really experienced in this - but steady learning
In any event - thanks for all the good feedback and if the topic or suggestion offended anyone I apologize - definitely want to keep a harmonious community
v8hunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:24 PM   #19
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizzer View Post

And L4L, that's a pretty petty cheap shot. The flip side of it wpuld be that most of those for reviews are WK's who think they're god's gift to women and are too stupid to realize most of those O's are faked, and the ones that aren't usually have nothing to do with them.
Nope, not a cheap shot, just an observation from the last couple of threads on both topics. If you see a different correlation, so be it.

I think most are missing the point of what a provider review of a hobbyist would be. I would think it would have very little to do with the size of your dick, the shape of your body, or the amount of hair on your head. I think it would be a ladies-only section and be more along the lines of did he show up on time, was he clean and well groomed, did he treat me well, did he overstay his welcome, and did he leave a tip? So it's more a rating of behavior than performance. As Dannie has said, a lot of it happens informally already, just like some of the informal review discussions in the Men's Lounge.

So what's the value to a hobbyist of a provider review? Zero (or negative), if you don't care about the things I just referred to. If you do, you're likely to get a better time for your $, just like those who get better tables in good restaurants (or free VIP in SCs, or no waiting in line at night clubs) because your actions and your reputation will precede you.

We all care about different things. Whether you agree with my thinking or not, I hope my point is clearer.

Peace.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:35 AM   #20
bchum1977
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

MOst guys that would want a review section, would also want access to read such reviews, either to improve themselves, stroke their ego, hope for a "good-looking" discount, or just to have something interesting to read...... on that note, I can only imagine some of the discussions in the powder room that we as hobbyiest would LOVE to read.....and some that might make the worst of us blush
bchum1977 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #21
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
I think most are missing the point of what a provider review of a hobbyist would be. I would think...
No, *most* did not miss the point. And *most* don't really care what you think... they care what *they* think, your condescension notwithstanding. I hope my meaning is clear. Peace.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:54 PM   #22
sxyjade101
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1568
My ECCIE Reviews

I would just like to review the guys who ive had a f'd up session with. I mean the guys review us when they dont like us. But then again like dannie said we have the powder room for that you guys cant see our bcd and we cant see yours. I would say thats fair enough
sxyjade101 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:56 PM   #23
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I don't really mind if they review us. Think about it. If there's something I do, or don't, or they don't particularly like my personality, then they'd obviously, I hope, demur when I offered to schedule an appointment. Wouldn't that be better than me being disappointed. Besides, we review them, so why not? But that's my preference, I'm sure.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:05 AM   #24
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
No, *most* did not miss the point. And *most* don't really care what you think... they care what *they* think, your condescension notwithstanding. I hope my meaning is clear. Peace.
Well, Bob, if most didn't miss my point, then please help me understand why you think the posts regarding my original comment were concerns about provider reviews that would be focused on public reviews of physical attributes and sexual performance (which was not my point) versus private reviews of individual behavior (which was my point). I must have missed something that you cleverly picked up on, Bob.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 06:46 AM   #25
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62
Talking

Quote:
We already review you guys in the powder room, fear not.
+1

Plus it would get pretty monotonous for everyone to read how big my dick is....
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:55 AM   #26
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Patella View Post
Shoot, no need to ask for a forum...I'll do a mini review of myself right here.

Date: The 12th of Never
Hobbyist: Tony Patella
Phone: N/A
Email Address: mrwunderful@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.imtheworldsgreatestlover.com
City: Rainbow City
State: Texas
Address: Somewhere Along the DNT
Appointment Type: Boring. Oops, I mean...Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Silly A** Grinning, Drooling, Inept groping, Clumsy Fondling, Moronic Musings, Total Cluelessness BCD
Session Length: seemed Like an Eternity, but I guess it was 1 hour
Fee: No amount of $$ covers it
Hair Length and Color: Salt and pepper gray, but at least I still have some.
Smoking Status: Beef Ribs in my smoker...they should be 'bout done by now!
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian with Liver Spots
Physical Description: 5' 8" short, dumpy, hair everywhere, hung like a fly (and proud of it), Dunlops Disease, Plumbers Crack, flatulent, and nerdy as hell.
The Rest of the Story: Not much to tell. Showed up, and before we "got comfortable" he started gruntin' and a groanin', noticed a tent in his pants that deflated right away. He offered to do the dishes for me, take out the trash and clean up after the cat and dog. All in all, including the services mentioned, he was in and out in 15 minutes.
Recommendation: Hmmm....NO

I still stand by my original self review, and promise I'm not my own WK!
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #27
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

One of the things I pay for is discretion.

No reviews, please.

If a client misbehaves or treats a lady badly, then he loses the right of discretion when the time comes for the ladies to share info about clients to avoid or be aware of.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:16 PM   #28
Fiero
Valued Poster

Dannie nailed it...you don't review customers publicly. Privately yes.
Fiero is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #29
diud-diud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Seriously, the girls don't really post reviews of good sessions...they are way too cutthroat for that.
Jumping on the quote The Dannie wagon. But I think she nailed it again with that statement. The ladies are in it for business. They have no reason to tell the other ladies who the good customers are. We are in it for pleasure. We tell of the good providers to stroke our on egos, out of feelings of fraternity and to help keep the good providers working, so they will be there when we are next interested in seeing them. From the provider view, why send a few hundred ladies after your best tipper, or the guy that always brings you a gift.

So even if it was supposed to be a section for pure reviews by the ladies it would eventually only be used to report the bad experiences, and that is what they have now.

DIUD
diud-diud is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #30
Guest020119-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 789
My ECCIE Reviews

I've reviewed 2 GREAT guys on another site, That of course I had their permissing and/or they wanted me to.
The reviews I did for them were great reviews.
I understand "discretion" of course, but what I don't understand is why some woman feel like they don't want to "share" or write any reviews for good clients, because they don't want other providers to know who they good guys are.

To me, this is crazy. As stated in someones post. "Ladies are in it for the buisness"
Buisness.... In this buisness Clients see other providers, some see several providers so why is it that some ladies would only post bad experiances?
I believe thats what Provider Buzz is for, and alert sections.
These Guys aren't our Men so why not give a guy a good review if he ask for one and you had a good time.
Guest020119-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women