Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2020, 09:27 PM   #16
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Try to understand the simple design dynamic of a N95 mask or even what it was created for. An infected person wearing one does, and I emphasize, NOT A DAMNED THING to prevent spreading any disease. Period(.) It don't stop jack-shit outbound. It has a bypass port(s) for exhale, i.e. not filtered. BTW: what ever it does happen to stop from exiting, due to port size restriction area - stays on your face and gets rebreathed continuously.

Disposable masks, like in hospitals, are designed for use in a sterile environment and are meant to be changed out frequently. Like every 20-60 minutes. They are not meant for long term use and definitely not meant for reuse or continued use. They are designed to stop unexpected 'big spray' emissions - from either direction and fit poorly on your face, i.e. tons of bypass areas, aka gaps.

Cloth masks are in essence, the worst of the worst of the worst - with honors. They retain moisture, prevent carbon dioxide from exiting, collect and hold contaminates and causes one to rebreath their own breath/germs/emissions as well as those from the other side of the mask. Mold is highly likely to develop within them as well.

The shortcomings in all three are accentuated with continuing "fiddling around" with the fit of the thing and disturbing the built up pestilence, not to mention continued removing/replacing of the same mask, while it is resting over the very places that are inlet portals for the disease.

Wear 'em if you want to. Just try to fathom what their design criteria was versus how you "feel" it achieves your objectives.

Two last math thoughts for you to ponder:
  • How many 3-micron sized Corona Virus germs cause COVID?
  • Does your mask stop less than that number?
Hmmm, I don't think you were here when Little Monster and IB Hankering copied and pasted something like 800 posts from about 1:00 AM to 5:00 AM one morning. But we could do the same thing in multiple threads and become eccie legends ourselves. I'll kick it off.

Interesting, you're changing your story from they won't help prevent you from getting the disease to they won't help prevent other people from getting the disease from you. Yes indeed, an industrial N95 mask with an exhale valve obviously won't do as good a job of protecting others from Covid-19. Maybe it doesn't do anything for other people, hell if I know. I've seen these on a few people on television and a couple in the supermarket. The N95 masks I've got, which I bought years ago and mostly gave away, do not have valves and were made for medical use. As you say they're uncomfortable and hard to breath through. Instead I'm mostly using KN95 masks that are made out of a more fabric-like material and much easier to breath through, although not a lot of air passes around the edges. They must be more effective than cloth masks.

Is there anything wrong with using an industrial N95 mask with a valve? The politically correct among us would say yes, although I don't think so. It will protect the wearer to some extent. It's not going to increase the chance you'll transmit the disease to others, and might help.

Your other excuses for not wearing masks when appropriate are lame. Hospitals were reusing N95 masks when there was a shortage. You can wash cloth masks. If you use common sense and good hygiene you avoid a lot of the problems you bring up. Yeah the virus can pass through the pores of the mask, but droplets are less likely to be a problem. If you believe that you're likely to get the disease a single 3-micron virus you're probably wrong, but I don't know anything about that.

I don't see the point of arguing about this anymore. It's a moot point where I live anyways. People aren't going to wear masks or social distance or otherwise do jack shit to prevent the spread of this. It's making your and Oeb's prophecies about contact tracing come true. We're about to the point where there are so many cases you can't do that anymore. You won. The Texas economy and the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions lose.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 09:36 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Hmmm, I don't think you were here when Little Monster and IB Hankering copied and pasted something like 800 posts from about 1:00 AM to 5:00 AM one morning. But we could do the same thing in multiple threads and become eccie legends ourselves. I'll kick it off.

Interesting, you're changing your story from they won't help prevent you from getting the disease to they won't help prevent other people from getting the disease from you. Yes indeed, an industrial N95 mask with an exhale valve obviously won't do as good a job of protecting others from Covid-19. Maybe it doesn't do anything for other people, hell if I know. I've seen these on a few people on television and a couple in the supermarket. The N95 masks I've got, which I bought years ago and mostly gave away, do not have valves and were made for medical use. As you say they're uncomfortable and hard to breath through. Instead I'm mostly using KN95 masks that are made out of a more fabric-like material and much easier to breath through, although not a lot of air passes around the edges. They must be more effective than cloth masks.

Is there anything wrong with using an industrial N95 mask with a valve? The politically correct among us would say yes, although I don't think so. It will protect the wearer to some extent. It's not going to increase the chance you'll transmit the disease to others, and might help.

Your other excuses for not wearing masks when appropriate are lame. Hospitals were reusing N95 masks when there was a shortage. You can wash cloth masks. If you use common sense and good hygiene you avoid a lot of the problems you bring up. Yeah the virus can pass through the pores of the mask, but droplets are less likely to be a problem. If you believe that you're likely to get the disease a single 3-micron virus you're probably wrong, but I don't know anything about that.

I don't see the point of arguing about this anymore. It's a moot point where I live anyways. People aren't going to wear masks or social distance or otherwise do jack shit to prevent the spread of this. It's making your and Oeb's prophecies about contact tracing come true. We're about to the point where there are so many cases you can't do that anymore. You won. The Texas economy and the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions lose.

i agree arguing with you is pointless. still waiting on those "damning" revelations from walrus face bolton.

how's the trade deficit look these days? i heard a rumor it's shrinking.

BAHAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 11:17 PM   #18
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the no-mask Retards will never be convinced.. the Redneck Texans will never learn.
So we have to wear a mask now to live on this Earth?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 12:00 AM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the no-mask Retards will never be convinced.. the Redneck Texans will never learn.

so wear your mask u bandit. i won't. and i won't die from this bullshit scamdemic.

here's is a mask u can wear ..

BAAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 09:56 AM   #20
oeb11
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by Chung Tran

And the Elitist demLib refrain marches On - Anyone not DemLib cannot have a mind to think for Oneself.

Why not a mask on gen giap???
Thank U.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women