Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453083
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47920
pyramider46370
bambino40548
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2016, 01:11 AM   #16
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
LOL. You love trying to say shit that you think the ladies want to hear. Nobody is buying your bullshit. You honestly think that anyone believes for a second that you would co-parent and coach the little league team of a child that you had with a backpage girl and a leaky rubber? That literally made beer shoot out of my nose. You would simply stop posting as Creed, stomp the shit out of your burner phone, and create another handle. Your sense of honor is precious, though.
HOLY FUCK!!! So much truth in this post!!

Learn from this post. Full of wisdom it is. Thank you.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 01:27 AM   #17
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
LOL. You love trying to say shit that you think the ladies want to hear. Nobody is buying your bullshit. You honestly think that anyone believes for a second that you would co-parent and coach the little league team of a child that you had with a backpage girl and a leaky rubber? That literally made beer shoot out of my nose. You would simply stop posting as Creed, stomp the shit out of your burner phone, and create another handle. Your sense of honor is precious, though.

By the way, I dont have an NBA policy. Feel free to put on some lip gloss and suck my dick. Actually, just put on the lip gloss and I will trade you for a pack of smokes and a honey bun.
Dude....you're a fag. Shut up.

Just shut the fuck up. Seriously. Have a HUGE cup of shut the fuck up!

I wouldn't do any of that bullshit you said because I'm not that type of guy. If by some off chance I did get a woman pregnant, I'd do the right thing upon finding out.

I'm not like you...a douchebag.

You don't have reviews because you don't like pussy. You like dick! I guess you are what you eat.

You only exist here to talk out of your ass, you poorly raised piece of shit. You're lucky we don't exist in proximity, or I'd make you get on your fucking knees and fix it, and make you get me a beer afterwards...mother fucker!!

You and Al, the shoe salesman, can go fuck each other.

And that's what's up.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 01:38 AM   #18
albundy
Valued Poster

I have nothing against you personally, man. BUT COME ON!!! You expect ANYONE on here to believe you would be like "Yes, this is my baby" to a BP hoe?!? OK, man. Whatever you say. "Where my money at!?!" LOL!!! With a "civilian" girl, absolutely. A BP hooker? HAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, sure. OK. (Irrelevant in my case regardless because I'm snipped, but just saying.)

Thanksgiving dinner:
"Yes, mom this is little ToyotaTundra, my son. Sorry, about my lady's behavior. She's a little d-p- sick right now. She'll be OK for dinner in a little while." HA!!!HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!

Oh fuck, man. Thank you, seriously. I needed that. I really did. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 04-05-2016, 02:08 AM   #19
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

If a woman can prove I got her pregnant, I'd easily do the right thing.

Some of us just have a stronger moral base than others. Don't know what else to say.
Old 04-05-2016, 02:09 AM   #20
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post

Just shut the fuck up. Seriously. Just shut the fuck up!

I wouldn't do any of that bullshit you said because I'm not that type of guy. If by some off chance I did get a woman pregnant, I'd do the right thing upon finding out.

You don't have reviews because you don't like pussy. You like dick! I guess you are what you eat.

You only exist here to talk out of your ass, you poorly raised piece of shit. You're lucky we don't exist in proximity, or I'd make you get on your fucking knees and fix it, bitch, and make you get me a beer afterwards...mother fucker!!

And that's what's up.
You are feisty. Maybe I can get two packs of smokes for you because you actually think that you can put up a fight.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 02:12 AM   #21
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:

Some of us just have a stronger moral base than others. Don't know what else to say.
Best shit yet. Explain how you would tell your high school aged son how you met his mother.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 02:22 AM   #22
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Bangs hookers, preaches "morals".

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Priceless.
Old 04-05-2016, 02:24 AM   #23
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Best shit yet. Explain how you would tell your high school aged son how you met his mother.
"It was a dating site called Backpage, son. Sort of like Match.com, only more to the point. It was love at first sight. I loved her skanky bush, she loved my 3 twenties!!! She said I looked clean and one thing led to another and here you are. Truly a magical time, son." HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 04-05-2016, 03:44 AM   #24
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:

Just shut the fuck up. Seriously. Have a HUGE cup of shut the fuck up!

You only exist here to talk out of your ass, you poorly raised piece of shit. You're lucky we don't exist in proximity, or I'd make you get on your fucking knees and fix it, and make you get me a beer afterwards...mother fucker!!

And that's what's up.
I have to thank you for your ignorant ass engaging me tonight. You encouraged me use the search button you dumb son of a bitch. You piss and moan about NBA policies and out of your 58 reviews your have 5 black chicks. 5. 1,2,3,4,5. Out of 58. You have a bigger NBA policy than any of the chicks on this site that you insistently whine about . You are a sellout and a laughingstock. Fuck meeting Kitty at Starbucks to debate her age. Lets go have coffee.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 04:03 AM   #25
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Bangs hookers, preaches "morals".

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Priceless.
You think this is immoral? Two consenting adults involved in a mutual agreement of a natural act? Naah. Sorry.

Turning off someone's electricity in the middle of winter? THAT'S immoral.

Morals: concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character.

Right and wrong and legal or illegal, those are RELATIVE terms, ideal to the situation that you're involved in.

Me agreeing to an 'illegal' act with a consenting adult could be the difference in her and her children having food on the table, or having her lights turned off in the middle of winter vs some asshat with 'legal authority' to flip a switch and turning her power off or another asshat with a badge arresting me for the agreement.

You were saying.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:11 AM   #26
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'd just give him the short version.

"Oh, we just met at a bar, and hooked up. Accidents happen, and here you are."

At least I'd be around to give him the answer.

Aaaaand you would be where? Oh, that's right. Completely drunk, oblivious to the fact, living the couch potato lifestyle in a one bedroom shithole with dial-up internet and beer cans all over, judging and looking down on some 'welfare whore' that you stayed anonymous from with your burner phone and fake handle.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:18 AM   #27
albundy
Valued Poster

Wow! I'm loving these posts, man.

VERY easy to type what the providers want to hear and try to make yourself seem like a stand-up guy who'll run to the doctor and get a DNA test and then off to the Courthouse to set up child support payments if you knock up a hooker. MUCH different when you actually have to do those things.

But, I guess we'll never know.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:18 AM   #28
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have to thank you for your ignorant ass engaging me tonight. You encouraged me use the search button you dumb son of a bitch. You piss and moan about NBA policies and out of your 58 reviews your have 5 black chicks. 5. 1,2,3,4,5. Out of 58. You have a bigger NBA policy than any of the chicks on this site that you insistently whine about . You are a sellout and a laughingstock. Fuck meeting Kitty at Starbucks to debate her age. Lets go have coffee.
If it means anything to you, 2 out of the last 3 chicks I've banged were black. There's two more that I'm in hot pursuit of that are black. But they're BP types who don't care for Eccie, so there's no point in reviewing them.

Unlike the growing numbers in here, I'm not NBA, and have no preference other than being hot, or at least doable. I don't see racial limitations and don't hold the color of people's skin against them.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:24 AM   #29
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Wow! I'm loving these posts, man.

VERY easy to type what the providers want to hear and try to make yourself seem like a stand-up guy who'll run to the doctor and get a DNA test and then off to the Courthouse to set up child support payments if you knock up a hooker. MUCH different when you actually have to do those things.

But, I guess we'll never know.
That's why I take precautions against that happening in the first place instead of boasting about being a reckless bb monger. Taking preventive steps is much better than being a dumbass and then getting pissed when the worst case happens.

I'm not trying to say what I think providers want to hear. Hell, they hate me for other shit I say, like saying being a hooker isn't a 'skill' (it isn't) or that I'm a cheap bastard because I actually work for my money and don't want to hand all of it over in an hour for something that I don't get to keep.

Apparently, nothing I say works because I seem to be pissing everybody off all the time.

What can you do.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:51 AM   #30
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
I'd just give him the short version.

"Oh, we just met at a bar, and hooked up. Accidents happen, and here you are."

At least I'd be around to give him the answer.

Aaaaand you would be where? Oh, that's right. Completely drunk oblivious to the fact, living in a one bedroom shithole with dial-up internet and beer cans all over, judging and looking down on some 'welfare whore' who stayed anonymous from with your burner phone and fake handle.
Awesome. You should lie to your kid. Really. Lie. Only chance a child from you has.

I am still laughing about how Mr. anti-NBA is 5/58 on black chicks.
broes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women