Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2012, 09:12 AM   #16
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thxn Sweetie My guys & gals love them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick View Post
Offtopic: Tylus got some BIG ass pretty titties! Damn!
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:44 AM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylus_amore View Post
I was with a guy once who refused cut and trim anything.. I was tempted to cut it with scissors while he was sleeping but... I never did it because that would not of ended very well..

It's kinda of hard as a Provider.. you get guys that like at least a Landing strip or way way more!! And there are some that if they saw me with shaved bare, after ,my sessions they told me they preferred hair so they knew they were playing with a grown woman...

I guess my book was focusing on deviant behaviors of shaved or unsaved question...
These People would vomit at the site of "Hair down there" or cut off a relationship if the S.O. refused to cut trim or shave.. While others would deprive their S.O. If they refused to grow hair down there..

I could never ever agree to a full bush... WTF??? however landing strip/ cute shapes are great.. or at least trimmed up to a certain point.... I Guess i'll have another discussion there is some much funny stuff. In class of course you can't discuss half of the stuff that comes in your brain....

lqtms

As a dom can't you just tell the fucktard to trim it?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #18
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

i was always told, if you want girls to play in the front yard, keep the grass cut.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #19
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Of course my subs and slaves have no options.. their cocks and such are for my use however, the Stupid male i'm referring to is in a Vanilla relationship Back when I was not a Domme... Years later I do whatever the hell I want.. Then i wasn't a Domme or a Cock slut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
As a dom can't you just tell the fucktard to trim it?
Old 09-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #20
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

For me I like a lady either bare or a landing strip, a full grown bush is not attractive to me and I have a fear of getting a hair ball.

As for me I keep the shaft and sack smooth as a babies butt and the rest neatly trimmed. I have done that ever since that one provider I saw got one of my pubes got in her throat. the sound of a grown woman hacking up a hair ball is such a turn off lmao
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #21
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenghus View Post
For me I like a lady either bare or a landing strip, a full grown bush is not attractive to me and I have a fear of getting a hair ball.

As for me I keep the shaft and sack smooth as a babies butt and the rest neatly trimmed. I have done that ever since that one provider I saw got one of my pubes got in her throat. the sound of a grown woman hacking up a hair ball is such a turn off lmao
Old 10-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #22
BushMaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

All Natural is best, maybe some trimming only
BushMaster is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #23
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Noted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKB View Post
All Natural is best, maybe some trimming only
Old 10-02-2012, 12:48 AM   #24
Gentleman10
Valued Poster

Bare. . .does nothing for me, personally, aside from making me paranoid about some form of 'protective services' knocking the door down, lol.

Trimmed, landing strip. . .either way, I love it when a woman relishes her natural state of beauty.

On a side note - same goes for scent: If any deodorant/perfume/lotions are used, beyond a faint scent is a huge turn-off for me.

Now. . .give me a woman who just got home from trail running, climbing, etc., still a little sweaty, still in her gear, hair all messed up, little to no make-up and watch out. . .
Gentleman10 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #25
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

cannot please them all....landing strip and triangle sound nice to me. if there is hair as long as I can see my way. I myself like to be cleaned up.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #26
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That makes sense a lot of my more mature clients are like that.. They won't touch you if you are smooth as a babies clean bottom.... They are also prefer to stay away from perfumes and such.... unless it's a chocolate or strawberry whip cream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman10 View Post
Bare. . .does nothing for me, personally, aside from making me paranoid about some form of 'protective services' knocking the door down, lol.

Trimmed, landing strip. . .either way, I love it when a woman relishes her natural state of beauty.

On a side note - same goes for scent: If any deodorant/perfume/lotions are used, beyond a faint scent is a huge turn-off for me.

Now. . .give me a woman who just got home from trail running, climbing, etc., still a little sweaty, still in her gear, hair all messed up, little to no make-up and watch out. . .
Old 10-02-2012, 10:13 PM   #27
Gentleman10
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylus_amore View Post
That makes sense a lot of my more mature clients are like that.. They won't touch you if you are smooth as a babies clean bottom.... They are also prefer to stay away from perfumes and such.... unless it's a chocolate or strawberry whip cream...
Mature. . .I dreaded the day I would be labeled as such, lol. In my own defense, never have liked the bare look. Aside from the aesthetics, don't really care for the mild abrasion scrub (face or otherwise) and, especially true regarding brunettes - the contrast against their skin is very erotic =)

Perfumes. . .hmm, goes back to my theory of me simply being a sensory oriented person. . .even, um, maybe caveman-like regarding sexual appeal a/o attraction. I enjoy - wait, that's understated - I LOVE the smell of a woman; all of her, from head2toe, brings me on a journey of the senses. . .and one in which I relish being able to lose myself in with wild abandon.

Anyhoo. . .cold shower or Astroglide
Gentleman10 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #28
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I like my girls "bald". I don't like 'em hairy or with stubble.

When I hobby, I shave the boys.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #29
HouseofWynter
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 79590
My ECCIE Reviews

I have offered manscaping for many years, but recently, requests for this service have increased dramatically. Waxing is also increasing in popularity.... guess guys are catching on to the old saying "beauty is pain".
HouseofWynter is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #30
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I prefer my ladies bald or a nice neat landing strip. Not into hacking up a hairball post DATY--LOL. As for myself, I've been toying with the idea of shaving my balls, but it would arouse some suspicion from SO. I do keep myself closely trimmed down there.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women