Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2015, 04:38 PM   #16
Biff Biffington
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
Some of you people have some hard fuckin hearts. I have met and loved some great women here. From time to time, they pop in my head and remind me of some great times, some great relationships, and some great sex.

Biff, you asked if your feelings about her were sad. It sounds like it. It's okay to be sad. Just remember you had the pleasure of her pleasure even if it was only briefly and be grateful.

There isn't anything wrong with him sharing his feelings on a P4P site. What is sad is that some of you will not have that kind of impact on anyone's life and when you are gone, no one will miss you.
Thanks
Biff Biffington is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 05:46 PM   #17
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

The only "loves" I miss are my relatives who have passed on or live far away. And yes, I think about them often and fondly.

Statistically, there are 20,000 "Mr/Ms. Rights" in the world for every person. Get out there and find a new one.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 06:10 PM   #18
Find Your Joy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 291655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We tend to remember past loves with rose colored glasses. It's easy to forget the dysfunction that ultimately ended the relationships. So look back and remember it fondly every once in awhile but don't let it impact the relationships you can develop today.
Find Your Joy is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 06:17 PM   #19
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sure! It's a shared experience and part of the human condition. I don't know if you can say you've experienced all there is in life unless you've at least sprained your heart. And sometimes a bad sprain is worse than a clean break.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 07:53 PM   #20
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah I'm the heart breaker. But I'm sure I have a nice number of boys crying over me now
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 04:29 AM   #21
pairofhearts33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Every now and then, not much. The thought of what might have been is not for me since not sense in dwelling on the past since she has likely moved on or she would have tried to contact you. Wish her the best. Focus on the present and future and have no regrets.
pairofhearts33 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 12:42 PM   #22
Ramjet
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Reminds me of the song:" It had to be you." Some of the lyrics: "And even be glad, just to be sad thinking of you.":

I have a special "The one who got away." I think about her every day since I met her in 1972..
Ramjet is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 01:49 PM   #23
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
The only "loves" I miss are my relatives who have passed on or live far away. And yes, I think about them often and fondly.
I'm the same way. The "might have beens" could have become disasters in the long run. I don't spend too much time romanticizing an outcome that never would have been realized.

I'd much rather think about the successful relationships in my life.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 02:26 PM   #24
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I recently met up with a girl by chance that I had loved twenty years ago and she didn't love me back.
I realized in meeting her again that I would have still had sex with random prostitutes every chance I get, whether she loved me back or not.
So, the perfect girl for me would like having threesome with other random women.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 04:47 PM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I'm the same way. The "might have beens" could have become disasters in the long run. I don't spend too much time romanticizing an outcome that never would have been realized.

I'd much rather think about the successful relationships in my life.
I don't view this as incompatible with thinking (fondly or otherwise) about past relationships. Saying you don't get over wounds is not the same as saying you're not going to get on with your life. I've had more than one relationship where I was wounded and didn't get over it. But I keep pushing on. But if they're deep enough, I don't think you "get over it." I think you just "keep moving forward." Nor am I beleiver that by still carrying part of the wound, that you diminish current or future relationships. Of course I believe that serial semi-monogamy is the ideal condition for humans, so that might be part of why I think the way I do.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 05:46 PM   #26
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff Biffington View Post
I still think about the girl that broke my heart 20 years ago. Not every day, but every now and then I'll hear a song that reminds me of her. I was madly in love with this girl. We lived together. I felt so close to her. But she decided she wasn't ready to settle down. After we broke up she would call me every now and then when she felt lonely. And I always went right over like a whipped little pussy. I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as I loved her. Is that sad?
What is her handle on icky or P411?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 06:39 PM   #27
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Yes there are several over the years I do recall frequently and fondly. Mother of my kids, another wife, several civvie girl friends and several Providers.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 07:20 PM   #28
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Oh, yeah.

Sometimes do think about old loves. With quite a bit of fondness, too.

But, I try to move on. Occasionally difficult, but necessary, so that emotions can settle down. Always a challenge, but try to be practical to a T.
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 10:53 PM   #29
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomvang View Post
Did he fire 6 shots or only 5? Well, do you feel lucky punk?

Sorry GoAhead. I say your user name and the first sentence and I had to say that. The rest of your post wasn't what I expected from the handle and intro. Who knows how this novel will end. Those early chapters that still haunt this protagonist were well worth it. I say it all the time. I'm not dead yet.
Yes that's where its from, but you're saying it wrong. Say it more like a plea to the providers, like, go ahead, PLEASE make my day!!! Then I'd really feel lucky!

I don't think htey are incompatible views. I don't dwell on the past, but as the OP said, every now and then something reminds us of something in the past, I'd rather have had those moment, dared, made mistakes and lost than never have anything to remember. Or for another quote, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness ...".
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:19 AM   #30
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

"Ex's are Ex's for a reason" is what is always say. I think about the great lays I've had, of course. Now, what pops up a lot for me are chicks I should have fucked (I mean the ones who were TRYING to give me the pussy) but I was too stupid to catch the hint.

That shit chaps my ass.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women