Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2015, 08:08 AM   #16
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

+1 on the dirty talk as others have mentioned. Not into the fake moans, but if I am doing something right, let me know. If the moans are real, don't hold back.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:12 AM   #17
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the replies you all have given! This is good to know! I am a total moaner and love to dirty talk, but am apprehensive about it because I am never sure if the guy will be put off by it or love it. And to be completely honest, I do not mind a vocal dude, either! In fact, I LOOOOVE IT! I want to know that I am doing something right when I'm with ya, so the feeling is mutual. Communicate
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:22 AM   #18
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock View Post
Yes. Dirty. Very dirty.
Noted. thanks.

Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:24 AM   #19
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ryder81 View Post
I love the replies you all have given! This is good to know! I am a total moaner and love to dirty talk, but am apprehensive about it because I am never sure if the guy will be put off by it or love it. And to be completely honest, I do not mind a vocal dude, either! In fact, I LOOOOVE IT! I want to know that I am doing something right when I'm with ya, so the feeling is mutual. Communicate
I am def a screamer! I absolutely love hearing they're enjoyment!!
I sometimes wonder if they are more on the quiet side.
And, the dirty talk is a complete turn on!! Love it!
Old 04-24-2015, 09:35 AM   #20
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
............. I want to know that I am doing something right when I'm with ya, so the feeling is mutual. Communicate
Exactly.

The best form of communication BCD is moaning and dirty talk from both participants. A guy may not be a moaner, but his pulsating hard on and physical enthusiasm speaks volumes. There is no physical sign that a guy can see, other than obvious, natural wetness, not from saliva or other fake lubricants. That is why verbal communication from the provider is key, hence the moaning and dirty/ego stroking talk, either real or IOP, aka a mattress actress, but if it is IOP, have the decency to appear to be having fun rather than the quite obvious over the top faker.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:31 AM   #21
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStephTx View Post
I am def a screamer! I absolutely love hearing they're enjoyment!!
I sometimes wonder if they are more on the quiet side.
And, the dirty talk is a complete turn on!! Love it!
Noted Steph.

Dirty talk is part of the dirty deed, right? Missionary vanilla lights out coitus can be great of youre a missionary vanilla lights out coitus fan. Wild rowdy dirty kinky nasty "look at daddy with me in your mouth" followed by "you gonna fuck your dirty little girl?" kind of sex will only lead to pulled muscles, soaked sheets (or other things) and the need for water and high fives. It's a choice.
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:38 AM   #22
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Moan, scream, dirty talk, whatever. ...as long as it is you being yourself, being comfortable, and getting into the sex. I will do the same.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:57 PM   #23
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

I myself am not very good at dirty talk, though I will try at times, but I love to hear it. While doing DATY or anytime your mouth isn't otherwise occupied. Really gets me going.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 02:01 PM   #24
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Noted Steph.

Dirty talk is part of the dirty deed, right? Missionary vanilla lights out coitus can be great of youre a missionary vanilla lights out coitus fan. Wild rowdy dirty kinky nasty "look at daddy with me in your mouth" followed by "you gonna fuck your dirty little girl?" kind of sex will only lead to pulled muscles, soaked sheets (or other things) and the need for water and high fives. It's a choice.
I think I'm in love!!
(jk)
Old 04-24-2015, 04:48 PM   #25
selot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Yes. Dirty. Very dirty.

This the dirtier the better!
selot is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:23 PM   #26
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Quote:
I love talking and saying all sort of off the wall shit...whatever cOmes to mind...my favorite is tling her to cum on my dick or use me for my cock and make urself cum...
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:36 PM   #27
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Or what about when they whisper sweet nothings in a foreign language in your ear while they're fucking you. Idk wtf he is saying. He could be telling me in that my pussy feels like a cheese grater and it would still sound sexy. Lol
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 03:59 PM   #28
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

bahahahaha THN!!! YES! That too!
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 04:31 PM   #29
Super Sonic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Or what about when they whisper sweet nothings in a foreign language in your ear while they're fucking you. Idk wtf he is saying. He could be telling me in that my pussy feels like a cheese grater and it would still sound sexy. Lol
There's that old joke where a businessman was in Japan and went to see his first Geisha. While he was humping away in the dark with her she kept screaming some Japanese word over and over which he took to be dirty verbal encouragement. When he was having a victory drink with his Japanese coworker afterwards, he mentioned the word she kept screaming over and over. His Japanese buddy burst into laughter. Turns out the English translation was:

"Wrong hole! Wrong hole!"

But, I'm all about the dirty talk myself. You can't embarrass me with any level of nastiness. I'm not in this for soft sensual slow sex. Let's get all rude and filthy, then have a fist bump and a drink afterwards.
Super Sonic is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 04:32 PM   #30
DFWhobbyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

LOVE dirty talk. So few women are even willing to try it though...
DFWhobbyguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women