Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41276
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2009, 08:08 AM   #16
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don't ask,but I think I liked it better when they open the door wrapped in a towel and still damp from the shower and taste like mouthwash.
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:36 AM   #17
caddyman
Gaining Momentum

I have occasionally been asked by a provider my preference to which I might express a preference but generally I leave it to the provider as part of the experience of seeing a provider for the first time is the lack of knowledge of what she will be wearing when you arrive, if anything! For subsequent visits I have been known to make suggestions, various things depending on the occasion and my mood as well as personality and style of the provider.
caddyman is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:08 PM   #18
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I like to wear stockings.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #19
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

I like Bella's idea - generally that is my favorite way to be greeted.
I will ask someone I have met before if I have something special in mind, but like everything else, I like to see what they prefer the first time, what they have put into preparing for our meeting.
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #20
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I love the wet hair towel look. Dressed up to me is somewhere between naked and a simple T-Shirt with nothing else.

Of course I do like that High School cheerleader look too but few can pull THAT off and be legal.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #21
stilettokitty
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

To me there is an art to getting ready I love to look and feel sexy even before a date and I even go to the point of putting on sensual music and looking in the mirror a couple of times to make sure I look absolutely purrfect .....
stilettokitty is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:02 AM   #22
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilettokitty View Post
To me there is an art to getting ready I love to look and feel sexy even before a date and I even go to the point of putting on sensual music and looking in the mirror a couple of times to make sure I look absolutely purrfect .....
But what about when you are providing?
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #23
stilettokitty
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I pride myself as a true sensualist and enjoy the playfulness that come along with this hobby. I have a deep interest in all things sensual and sexy and dressing up especially lingerie is just one of those topics on that list....don't get me wrong I have a bit of a wild streak and I love to explore my naughty side.
stilettokitty is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:48 AM   #24
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilettokitty View Post
Personally I pride myself as a true sensualist and enjoy the playfulness that come along with this hobby. I have a deep interest in all things sensual and sexy and dressing up especially lingerie is just one of those topics on that list....don't get me wrong I have a bit of a wild streak and I love to explore my naughty side.

You had me at sensual.............
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:47 PM   #25
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230
Default incall/outcall

If she is coming to my condo I expect her to dress like a friend coming over to hang out. LOW PROFILE! I am clear with them about this on the phone.
I had a provider recommend someone to me and the chick showed up looking like she just left the strip club(I am sure she did). Wearing no pants or shorts, just a shirt that barely covered he cunt and it left her ass cheeks flying out. OMG!!! Thank god it was after 10pm during the week in downtown FT, Worth and the sidewalks were rolled up.

Incall wise, I am not picky. Whatever she feels comfortable with.
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #26
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I do the "Whatever you feel your hottest in, if asked." I do put my weekness for lingerie, hose and Fuck Me Heels in my P411 profile, it is bonus points if they read it and dress accordingly.

I did a hotel outcall with a lady and she could not get into the hotel. Met my interests to a T,but came through the lobby in the shortest dress I have ever seen, no panties and High Heels and I had to come down and get her... A bit embarrassing to say the least....
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #27
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I always request attire. The sensual dance of preparation is a huge turn on for me. I must admit that my requests also stem from providers in cut offs or jeans who "appeared" to not give a shit. I want to feel like I was worth the time for them to have gotten into a look for me. Even with the most beautiful lady, if I feel like I am the next number in line it won't work. I guess I am a sucker for the illusion of romance ---and part of that illusion is the dress.

Also, I dress nicely when I see someone as well--it is kind of a date. And the proverbial saying in this case is true, you only have one chance to make a good first impression. so I dress nicely in order to improve my chances of the provider being into me as much as I am into her (no pun intended).
YSD is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:56 PM   #28
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

To hell with how they look. The illusion of them caring is just that...an illusion. What is important is how they are once they get naked. I want them to be THEMSELVES and not what they think I want. There is a sensuality in being yourself.

If you are a sweats type of person, wear sweats. If you are a blue jean type of person, wear that. The biggest turnoff to me is opening the door and looking like you stepped out of Victoria Secrets.

I still say the sexiest attire to me is a sleep T-shirt and nothing else. Its real, its normal, and in most cases it is comfortable for them. Just be yourself. I always loved it when Ashley Ash opened the door in a T-Shirt. THAT was hot.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:07 AM   #29
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
I want them to be THEMSELVES and not what they think I want. There is a sensuality in being yourself.

If you are a sweats type of person, wear sweats. If you are a blue jean type of person, wear that. The biggest turnoff to me is opening the door and looking like you stepped out of Victoria Secrets.

I still say the sexiest attire to me is a sleep T-shirt and nothing else. Its real, its normal, and in most cases it is comfortable for them. Just be yourself. I always loved it when Ashley Ash opened the door in a T-Shirt. THAT was hot.
Wow! Exactly my thoughts!
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #30
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Why, yes, sir, I WILL help you find the books you need, and I will school you in the Dewey decimal system. *adjusts glasses*

j/k - I don't wear glasses.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote