Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2017, 10:43 AM   #16
Max Tran
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

She set me up for the 2nd date so she can take my 100$

After 2nd date. I though it over will hard and decided to do a TER review. She PM me back. See below. Because of her TER PM. I decided to do EECIE review to let you guy know about her bad attitudes

Private communications removed. NYr
Max Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:47 AM   #17
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

You posted her texts and number?

Enjoy your vacation.
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:47 AM   #18
Max Tran
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]She set me up for the 2nd date so she can take my 100$

After 2nd date. I though it over will hard and decided to do a TER review. She PM me back. See below. Because of her TER PM. I decided to do EECIE review to let you guy know about her bad attitudes

Private communications removed. NYr
Max Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:51 AM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

[QUOTE=Max Tran;1059851944
Will this discourage other guys to do bad reviews????
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Tran View Post
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I don't believe that Chuog believed her story over the guy who willing to write a bad review.
the issue is I have been around a long time.. Max, you just got here (apparently), maybe you don't realize that at least half of all negative reviews from new members are bogus.. meaning void of important facts and details that would render the review as severely compromised. these negative reviews almost always come down to "she would not do what I wanted".. the Provider has a different spin that marks the Hobbyist as demanding and difficult.

it's not about your willingness to write a bad review.. it's about accuracy and fairness.. weighing what you both have said so far, what you both have admitted.. and Kenni's long history of "yes" reviews.. the evidence still tilts toward her favor.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:56 AM   #20
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Ok, so this guy is not alert worthy?

Since he is breaking several guidelines, i am sure he is getting close to a nice ban.

This is why women in general are afraid of men. There are some that are just too crazy.

If I were the OP i would post in the women's area an alert about this guy, and be ready for him to spawn new identities.
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:01 AM   #21
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

From my personal observation, kenni has been here since 2010 and this guy joined this year... Hmmmm I'm going to stick with Kenni's side of things. Thanks for the heads up babe!
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:01 AM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

yes.. Max is so focused on what he considers the facts, but he does not see how he is presenting himself.. he may be 100% right, but he is going on some DNS lists, no doubt.

I would like to see a good explanation from Kenni, why she agreed to see Max a second time.. that is the piece of the puzzle that needs filling in.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:18 AM   #23
SexiKenni
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12312
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't know it was him initially. Chung you can paste a ND copy the message I sent you if u like. I have nothing further to say on the matter. I'm awesome
SexiKenni is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:31 AM   #24
SexiKenni
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why the fuck would I give you a new Bra?
Old 08-13-2017, 11:42 AM   #25
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexiKenni View Post
Why the fuck would I give you a new Bra?
Would you give him an old bra?
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:46 AM   #26
Chung Tran
BANNED

since I'm not certain of the legality of posting what you messaged, I will highlight a few things you told me.

you admitted "against my better judgement" that you agreed to a second session.. with the intention of being more "stern".

you said Max called the Office (motel) and you had to leave your incall as a result (I assume he said you were engaging in illegal activity?)

you said you asked his name when he requested a second session.. he said his name was "time you gave me your bra".. I'm still rolling with laughter about that

you said you are not 160 pounds.. from your tone, I think that is a particularly sore spot regarding Max's tale.

I think the fact that Max called the Office is crucial to the case against him.. we will see if he denies it.. you mentioned "psychosis" in a PM.. I'm not confirming or denying, but that word didn't come from no where.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:57 AM   #27
SexiKenni
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
Would you give him an old bra?
I felt bad for all the no's I had to say to him. I let him wear the black during the session just so we could move forward because he wouldn't quit bugging me about it.

I don't do fetishes or pse. I'm a passionate gfe and that apparently not what Max wanted and it's not fair for him to tarnish my reputation because he didn't feel like doing proper research to find a provider that for his specific needs.

I never use TER, so when Max gave me a bad review and didn't get an immediate response from me (I didn't know he did one on there because I never check it) he sent me a message from TER asking for a white list referral (the nerve)

When I the email notification for that I went to check and that's when I noticed my overall score was lower so I went to looking notice that I had a horrible review from none other than Max Tran. That's when I sent him the message that he posted here.

He is being malicious and it's actually ridiculous. I'm glad that people here have sense enough to look at my previous record and see that this doesn't match.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:10 PM   #28
SexiKenni
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He used a different number. I blocked him after our first session because he kept texting me after he left.

Hell, after the first session is verbally told him we won't be doing this again.

When he set second appointment I didn't realize it was Max I was talking to too.

He even said his name was Txx the second time, but I knew it was him from the bra detail. I guess I was hoping he would have a better disposition, and I am was not happy how things went the first time and was willing to try again for a better outcome.

Also as another gesture of good will I allowed him to come see me for the same first client special rate of 45/100 even tho we saw each other before and this is the thanks I get.

The more I have time to think about how fucked up Max is being the more offended I get

Clients like this make way for providers to feel justified when the do shitty things in this biz.

I'm not nor will I ever let someone turn me to the dark side but this Max foolishness, I can understand a bit better why some chicks embrace that way of thinking.

I'm done with this whole topic. I am who I am, I said what I said and I have no regrets.

Good day to all who are reading this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
since I'm not certain of the legality of posting what you messaged, I will highlight a few things you told me.

you admitted "against my better judgement" that you agreed to a second session.. with the intention of being more "stern".

you said Max called the Office (motel) and you had to leave your incall as a result (I assume he said you were engaging in illegal activity?)

you said you asked his name when he requested a second session.. he said his name was "time you gave me your bra".. I'm still rolling with laughter about that

you said you are not 160 pounds.. from your tone, I think that is a particularly sore spot regarding Max's tale.

I think the fact that Max called the Office is crucial to the case against him.. we will see if he denies it.. you mentioned "psychosis" in a PM.. I'm not confirming or denying, but that word didn't come from no where.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:12 PM   #29
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I suspect your business will take a nice bump from all this.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:04 PM   #30
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexiKenni View Post
He even said his name was edited because of possible outing ...
Does it not occur to you that might be his real name? Are you typically this indiscreet with a gent's personal information?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women