Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2017, 09:02 PM   #16
Lovelyyellie
Best BBW in the dfw

User ID: 167886
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Plus I'm literally in the best downtown area within walking distance of the train and Ross Tower.... I've been a great provider for years why would a nice private condo with guaranteed security be anything but good?
Lovelyyellie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:29 PM   #17
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

It really depends on the landscape I'm playing in. East Tx, most of my regulars, I see at their house. Not much of that in dfw, I see. I don't have a problem with hotels, just make sure they aren't extended stays where all u need is cash to get a room, and not look like it's been featured on an episode of cops.

The situation of leaving my id with someone else when I visit you, ONLY if I've seen you before, and even then it's a toss up. I can understand wanting to feel secure, but I gotta know who's gonna be holding my ID. Is it some rent a cop, who's running my info thru publicdatacheck, or a legit setup when my id is only viewed if I fuck up on the grounds.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:37 PM   #18
Lovelyyellie
Best BBW in the dfw

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It isn't viewed or ran at all it goes in my mailbox until you pick it up. Only if you do something awful would anything be looked at .you've seen me before,in a slightly shady area in Dallas . This is so much better
Old 08-12-2017, 09:41 PM   #19
Lovelyyellie
Best BBW in the dfw

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had now 3 clients see me since ive moved in here and have been very happy with my services as well as OK with the security
Old 08-12-2017, 09:49 PM   #20
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So, as soon as you said you have to put an ID into a mailbox my mind started going in all kinds of conspiracy ways...

You've already mentioned you've got a workaround with one of the guards. Means you can be sweet talking them into letting you move guests past them. What else could you be sweet talking them into? Opening your mailbox and copying the ID?

Do you let the guests know this will be the security protocol before they arrive? Or are they taken by surprise when they get there and just submit rather than look suspicious?

Please understand I am NOT saying this is what is happening. Just random bs that went through my head and I ain't even one of the guys that will want to come see you.

Now, you have had a stand up reputation for a long time here, and I think that speaks louder than the naysayers. If this situation works for you and your clients, then rock it.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:56 PM   #21
Lovelyyellie
Best BBW in the dfw

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Obviously I'm honest since I put this up.... That should have been a given. Yes i asked and made sure they were OK with this. Yes they gave the ID and yes they got it back with no issues
Old 08-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #22
Lovelyyellie
Best BBW in the dfw

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Look at my review posted today
Old 08-12-2017, 09:59 PM   #23
Lovelyyellie
Best BBW in the dfw

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And yea I kinda flirted with the security guard ....y'all freaked me out with all your hell No's ....I flirted shamelessly and found a way to circumvent this issue on certain days or evenings
Old 08-12-2017, 11:28 PM   #24
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Since you are a massage therapist, I suggest you get an office space.

There are some of us that prefer the plausible deniability of a commercial (non-residential) setting. A guy can do just about anything in an office and pass it off as "just a massage". Even soccer moms go to those places and take the girls from the PTA with them.

But, getting a legit massage only in someone's house/apartment/hotel is difficult for SOs to believe.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:29 PM   #25
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyyellie View Post
Which is the best for you and why? I just got a private residence in Dallas and was wondering what the difference was for you guys? Is location key for you? Safety? Upscale or moderate or what?
As with real estate, the most important three words in the hobby are, "Location, location, location." If your ad doesn't tell me where you are, I'm not going to (probably) waste my time and yours, and get my hopes up, by PMing you to determine whether you are geographically compatible with me, only to find out that you're in Dallas and placed an ad in the Fort Worth Ads forum because you might do outcalls to Tarrant County for the right price. (Jeeze, that's almost a Faulknerian sentence.)

If, by your presence on the board or by virtue of having had a review or two, I've determined that you're a legitimate provider, I don't care whether it's a hotel or a house or apartment. Whatever can happen to me at an incall can happen regardless of the location. But I have probably screened you, based on information in reviews, to determine whether your incall is a place I wouldn't mind visiting. If it's in a dodgy part of town, or if you have to cage your dogs, or if it reportedly smells of cat pee, well, would you want to step inside?

I'll also day this: If you're in a really nice hotel, my first thought is, "She's trying to make a good impression. That's good." My second thought is, "How many guys is she seeing a day to cover the expense?" But, on the other hand, if it's a Notel 6 in a bad part of town ....
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:50 AM   #26
Lovelyyellie
Best BBW in the dfw

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So what everyone is saying is my very decent apartment in downtown Dallas is just no good....well that just sucks....I guess it's goo that I have not signed a long term lease...I guess I will just look into other options
Old 08-13-2017, 03:18 AM   #27
paintedskies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I saw her and there were no issues, she's worth it IMO
paintedskies is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 04:55 AM   #28
mag7315
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Regardless of all the positives, I will never surrender my ID. I'm guessing half of the potential clients in Dallas will feel the same. It's a trade-off, but it will effect your business volume.
mag7315 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:22 AM   #29
Lovelyyellie
Best BBW in the dfw

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well thank you all for the honesty...I hope to become a regular staple in the dallas area Eccie forum like I had been once upon a time in my old area...
Old 08-13-2017, 01:54 PM   #30
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Sounds like a nice place to live, and a terrible place to hobby.
corona is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women