Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162402
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2015, 09:25 PM   #16
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapiChuloMarc View Post
You mentioned an unknown provider that he caught the virus from and it just made me curious as to what should be done if he knew who the provider was.

So just throwing another question to the mix, should one release information on who they contracted an std from or be low key and continue hobbying like you said?

We all jump into this knowing the risk but if that risk actually occurs, should you not be considerate of the fellow hobbyists and providers to inform them?
I'm pretty sure that naming someone is against the board rules. Even if you are "sure" who it was, there's no way you can prove it or prove you didn't see someone else. And then, there's always the vindictive sorts who want to ruin a lady's business for who knows what reason. I think we'd all like to know what the real statistics are and accurate information on various situations, but I don't see any realistic way it can happen on this board.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:36 PM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

All just one more -- and in my humble opinion, the most compelling -- reason to legalize that hobby. Make providers take tests every months and hobbyists every three months.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:41 PM   #18
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
All just one more -- and in my humble opinion, the most compelling -- reason to legalize that hobby. Make providers take tests every months and hobbyists every three months.
Don't even get me started there. But considering your audience here I'm guessing most agree. Just one of those things that's really hard to get political support for - guessing most guys here, if involved in a discussion with the wife or coworkers would denounce prostitution.

Fully understand why ECCIE can't have people naming people with STDs but wish we could, would be very helpful for most of of the community, especially those sickos that like to bare back.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:48 PM   #19
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Legalization = Taxes.

No!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:55 PM   #20
Tapper85
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Legalization = Taxes.

No!
Not even for the economy? For America?
Tapper85 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 10:14 PM   #21
Fenix4466
Gaining Momentum

The entire STD situation sucks. I honestly think I may leave the hobby over it. I mean, over 80% of people with hsv walk around not knowing it. Theres a chance any one of us here chatting on this thread have it now and just have no idea. I wouldn't want to be responsible causing someone else pain or misery for sex. This whole thing really makes one think long term....
Fenix4466 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:41 PM   #22
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ not to be a kill joy, but if you sleep around with anyone in hobby or out, you're taking a chance. Then when you go home to your wife, you can give it to her.

But who knows, maybe she's stepping out too and passes it to you first.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:18 PM   #23
Fenix4466
Gaining Momentum

I still dont think anyone is grasping what the Im trying to say. If you find out you have hsv for example, do we have to quit the hobby or do we just tell providers before hand? What are the options available. Some people say you have to leave the hobby, some people say there are risks both ways yadda yadda yadda.

Bottom line, what does one do? If we cant talk about possible stds and share then what the hell do we do? And how do you walk away from a hobby because a PROVIDER gave a guy hsv.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:44 PM   #24
glade55
BANNED

Exclamation

^ your getting suspicious with the "what does one do question over and over"...ijs
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:58 PM   #25
Fenix4466
Gaining Momentum

fine im gone. wont have to see a post from me again.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:19 PM   #26
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Assume everyone on here has some form of toxic crotch and act accordingly.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:33 PM   #27
mdub
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default get out as fast as you can

According to World Health Organization 400 million people are infected with hsv2, now that is less than 10% of population so statistically your odds are low but this community it might be higher. Also one can get hsv2 from someone with hsv1, commonly known as cold sores, so oral lovers beware. So no glove no love.
mdub is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:14 PM   #28
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdub View Post
According to World Health Organization 400 million people are infected with hsv2, now that is less than 10% of population so statistically your odds are low but this community it might be higher. Also one can get hsv2 from someone with hsv1, commonly known as cold sores, so oral lovers beware. So no glove no love.
I do not think this is correct. I am no doctor, so I could be wrong but there are enough credible sources that seem to back up what follows: You cannot get HSV2 from someone that has HSV1 (and vice versa). However, you can get HSV1 below the waist from someone that has HSV1. While usually HSV1 infects the mouth region and HSV2 the genital region, they can be infect both areas. SOOOO...technically you could get HSV1 of the genitals via oral with someone that has HSV1 of the mouth. As well, you could get HSV2 of the mouth by performing oral on someone with HSV2 of the genitals.
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:44 PM   #29
PapiChuloMarc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix4466 View Post
I still dont think anyone is grasping what the Im trying to say. If you find out you have hsv for example, do we have to quit the hobby or do we just tell providers before hand? What are the options available. Some people say you have to leave the hobby, some people say there are risks both ways yadda yadda yadda.

Bottom line, what does one do? If we cant talk about possible stds and share then what the hell do we do? And how do you walk away from a hobby because a PROVIDER gave a guy hsv.
Dude, I think we all get what you're asking but everyone is giving you their responses because there is no definite answer. Mine would be quit and if you're not going to quit then tell your providers. If you feel you can't go through with telling them nor quitting then what kind of answer do you want? Keep on keeping on?

Do what you think is right by your moral compass. If you feel your "friend" should quit since you seem to be very worried about the subject, then tell him so. Just like it was stated above, there's a risk inside and outside the community. Be safe in hobbying, get tested, and be real. I feel you already have an answer to your own question but you want to hear something definite. Sorry compadre
PapiChuloMarc is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:46 PM   #30
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Legalization = Taxes.

No!
You aren't already paying taxes Capone?

The rate of STD in NV brothels is amazingly low. Even with Lamar doing his thing. And it is likely because it is legal.
Boltfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women