Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41311
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2015, 09:24 AM   #16
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
So not only are we to consider the convenience and service of the guy who booked us (as in freshening up for the appt just booked, shower, brush teeth, clean sexy clothes, etc), but now we are to consider the convenience of the guys only reading the ad (that will only up for less than an hour anyway) who may just be fishing. Where does it end?

If someone books me and my ad stays up for another few minutes it's not that serious. When I get booked I have a priority to the guy who booked me and is coming NOW bc of the Available NOW nature of that particular ad board.

Honestly, if providers are only supposed to use it for immediate availability then I'm not sure why they have options to list future times available. Why not just leave it to one "Avaialble Now" option rather than allowing providers to post hours of availability for later inn the day? I have used the hours of availability feature thinking that what it was there for. My bad.

Thanks for clearing it up, Gina.

If I get booked and unable to respond to inquiries over the next 30-45min then I send a polite apology pm when I get back on and let the chips fall where they may. Guys who get all bent out of shape because their pm wasn't answered right away on an available now situation obviously don't appreciate the process of being available now when you're a one woman show. We can't answer pm's when we are now arranging and prepping for the gent on his way. Someone got there before you. It happens. Just comes with the territory. Why make a big issue over?
Well said. Kind of like the "Buy it Now" button on Ebay. You snooze, you loose.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 11:37 AM   #17
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Personally, I would be very happy if the providers who aren't actually "available now" (to at least respond to an inquiry) never, ever used the AVAILABLE NOW board. Contrary to many providers' popular beliefs, there IS another part of the site for providers who are not available right now. It's called the entire rest of the site. Trust me when I say the clients know about it.

The regular listings on the site are there for clients to browse, particularly for those who like to book in advance. Each time a provider logs into the site, it bumps her regular listing to the top of the pile automatically.

I can never understand why so many providers think they have to post an Ad on P411 to get exposure. You don't! Your listing shows to the clients and that's all you need.... unless, of course, you are "available now" and want to advertise that on the AN board.

Although I'm never going to start policing it, I would like to see providers who are not actually available now refrain from cluttering the Available Now board with posts. Stick to the regular listings! The clients using the AN board should be contacting providers who are available now, not suzy creamcheese who is not available now but just wanted someone to waste their time contacting her, just in case she can squeeze a dollar out of it, later on.

Ironically, "time waster" clients are the number one complaint from providers.... however, many providers see absolutely nothing wrong when they are the ones doing the time wasting.

Always,
Gina
Not sure what ya mean by the the entire rest of the site, even if the gents know about it. I sure don't. All I see is what I see. I post ads 2 places, P411 and ECCIE. Have sent paying clients to both sites, but don't feel a necessity to pay for high dollar advertising anymore than I feel the need to post "right now" ads.

Profiles are not the same as ads, despite what a gent has access to, in each place. Site owners in the hobby got lotsa headaches and I have compassion for their plight, realize they can not please all of the people all of the time, and kinda hope they get it that as a provider, I too, am subjected to that every day. I certainly get ya do the best ya can with what ya got. Just so we are clear.

Out of curiosity, hon.....Will there be an option for ladies to post an ad, such as the "right now" ads? Or, are only the paid spotlight ads gonna be available for all the rest of us? I have no biz getting in your biz, but there may be others who are curious as well, as I rarely have an original thought someone else has not also considered, so I ask.

If not, that's kewl. I realize everything changes and I have no beef with that. Do what ya gotta do, just let us know, so those of us wishing ya would, can decide whether we need to be proactive and do a little something else. I never had the need, and don't wanna, but may need to add another site. It's all good, either way. :-)
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:09 PM   #18
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Honestly, if providers are only supposed to use it for immediate availability then I'm not sure why they have options to list future times available. Why not just leave it to one "Avaialble Now" option rather than allowing providers to post hours of availability for later inn the day? I have used the hours of availability feature thinking that what it was there for. My bad.

Thanks for clearing it up, Gina.
I think I pretty clearly said that "available now" means that I would expect the providers to at least respond to an inquiry for what would be a same day appointment. Sorry that was confusing for you!

Quote:
So not only are we to consider the convenience and service of the guy who booked us (as in freshening up for the appt just booked, shower, brush teeth, clean sexy clothes, etc), but now we are to consider the convenience of the guys only reading the ad (that will only up for less than an hour anyway) who may just be fishing. Where does it end?

If I get booked and unable to respond to inquiries over the next 30-45min then I send a polite apology pm when I get back on and let the chips fall where they may. Guys who get all bent out of shape because their pm wasn't answered right away on an available now situation obviously don't appreciate the process of being available now when you're a one woman show. We can't answer pm's when we are now arranging and prepping for the gent on his way. Someone got there before you. It happens. Just comes with the territory. Why make a big issue over?
I don't think anyone made a "big issue"" over it. There are providers who appreciate their customers and do a great job taking care of them, and then there are providers who think that doing anything more than being clean is too much work.

The reason the Available Now ads drop off after just an hour is because I realize that there are many providers who won't bother to take down their Available Now ads once they are no longer available. It's not a big deal to me, but I know it's frustrating for the clients who are trying to book a same day appointment.... they often don't get responses, but then get blacklisted as time wasters for sending out multiple inquiries. Where does it end!!

All I know is that nobody is ever perfectly happy... oh well.

Quote:
Out of curiosity, hon.....Will there be an option for ladies to post an ad, such as the "right now" ads?
I'm not your "hon", my name is Gina. Sorry, it's my pet peeve! and no, there will not be another place to post ads on P411.

Quote:
Profiles are not the same as ads, despite what a gent has access to, in each place.
On P411 your profiles ARE the same as ads.

They are bumped to the top of the list each time a provider logs in, and the vast majority of clients spend their time on P411 browsing profiles. There is no need to pay extra for anything, just log in frequently to keep yourself near the top.

... and if you are "available now", you are of course welcome to post on the Available Now board.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:25 PM   #19
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I love the "Available Now" ads exactly as they are. Thanks, Gina, for finding an effective way to make this work.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:49 PM   #20
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think I pretty clearly said that "available now" means that I would expect the providers to at least respond to an inquiry for what would be a same day appointment. Sorry that was confusing for you!
Gina, it wasn't confusing. This is what you said:

Quote:
I would like to see providers who are not actually available now refrain from cluttering the Available Now board with posts. Stick to the regular listings! The clients using the AN board should be contacting providers who are available now, not suzy creamcheese who is not available now but just wanted someone to waste their time contacting her, just in case she can squeeze a dollar out of it, later on.
You said you don't want "suzy creamcheese" who isn't available now but will be available later "cluttering" the P411 AN ad board "just in case she can squeeze a dollar out of it, later on".

Its fairly clear and simple. Nothing confusing about it at all.

Quote:
I don't think anyone made a "big issue"" over it. There are providers who appreciate their customers and do a great job taking care of them, and then there are providers who think that doing anything more than being clean is too much work.

The reason the Available Now ads drop off after just an hour is because I realize that there are many providers who won't bother to take down their Available Now ads once they are no longer available. It's not a big deal to me, but I know it's frustrating for the clients who are trying to book a same day appointment.... they often don't get responses, but then get blacklisted as time wasters for sending out multiple inquiries. Where does it end!!

Personally, in my three years of providing, I can count on one hand the number of people I've had to contact p411 about and I'd still be able to throw up a peace sign so I'm not sure what you're talking about. But it would take a dozen hands to count the times I've read or heard about unanswered pm's, poor TCB etc. and no ad board will change that, whether it be Available Now, Next Week, Next Month or Next Year. Some chicks just don't respond to their pm's and it's a "big issue" for a lot of guys (and comes with the territory, like I said). Sorry if I didn't convey that clearly enough.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:53 PM   #21
luv2luv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 132

So, I'm sitting here shaking my head, agreeing with this, disagreeing with that ... I've tried to use the "Available Now" four times, I think. Once I heard back after about 3 hours, asking when I wanted to meet. Once I heard back the next day, asking when I wanted to meet. Twice I didn't hear back at all. It's been a big zero for me. One of the ladies that did reply said, "I post here, but I need time to get ready, so I am never available in less than two hours". Gina, I appreciate what you said and what your intentions were, but the truth is, a simple, well-organized idea can still be totally fucked up by those who can't follow simple rules.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:33 PM   #22
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Each time a provider logs into the site, it bumps her regular listing to the top of the pile automatically.
That right there is a great way to "advertise" and supplement the AN feature. And, I like that the AN expires after an hour. Pretty good solution to an Ad Board IMO.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:12 AM   #23
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithyphallicus View Post
That right there is a great way to "advertise" and supplement the AN feature. And, I like that the AN expires after an hour. Pretty good solution to an Ad Board IMO.
I've been checking that part of he board more frequently, too. I've also noticed that if I click on their profile, I can usually subscribe to any future "Available Now" posts they may make. I'm guessing that's a feature the provider has to turn on. Still, I'm getting more notices about girls I would be strongly interested in seeing if they post an ad when I'm in the market.
Old 08-02-2015, 10:02 AM   #24
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I'm not your "hon", my name is Gina. Sorry, it's my pet peeve! and no, there will not be another place to post ads on P411.

On P411 your profiles ARE the same as ads.

They are bumped to the top of the list each time a provider logs in, and the vast majority of clients spend their time on P411 browsing profiles. There is no need to pay extra for anything, just log in frequently to keep yourself near the top.

... and if you are "available now", you are of course welcome to post on the Available Now board.

Always,
Gina
Gina,

I forget not everyone appreciates this less than formal, even if harmless term I use, and I certainly would never presume anyone is my anything, nor will I stop using it with others, but my sincerest apologies if you were peeved. I didn't realize your sensitivity to such, but now we are all aware. There are others who take it personally and I often wonder why that is. I have peeves too, so I completely understand you wanting me to know yours. No big and I will approach you in a more respectful and business tone, should I ever again have the need to.

Thank you for responding with that little piece of info concerning ads/profiles. I view it more as a profile, much like a showcase, only limited in what is allowed. I realize there are laws you must now comply with and understand it had to be difficult to incorporate the changes. I appreciate all the hard work you and your staff must have had to endure. Signing in throughout a day is helpful, so thank you again, Gina, for providing a much needed screening tool.

Sincerely,

MM
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:41 PM   #25
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

gina, thx a whole bunch for explaining about the provider list (and how profiles get to the top of that list) and the AN section.

"which has a list ... of all the girls ready to meet with you at that very moment ... since the girls are ready and waiting for your call as they have stated on P411 "available now""

i never believed that the existence of an ad on the AN list really meant that the provider is "Available & Ready RIGHT NOW!"
i always thought it just meant that they were available w/in the next few hours.
again gina, thx for clarifying that a provider should at least be available to reply to requests soon after she posted an AN ad.

after my years on this planet, i've learned that most people will NOT read instructions, guides, tips and instead just plow on like a bull in a china shop :^{. it screws it up for those who do follow the guidelines/rules. such is life ...

perhaps, gina, there could be a way whereby, prior to actually posting an AN ad, the provider would have to confirm that she read the guidelines and, further, had to enter/type something in addition to selecting an "i understand and wish to post an ad" opton/button.

also, maybe chg the name of that list from "available now" to something else to avoid the confusion/misunderstandings.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:49 PM   #26
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I personally don't think she needs to change a thing, but if she called it "short notice availability" vs "available now" that would still be within the spirit of what the forum is for.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:41 AM   #27
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I personally don't think she needs to change a thing, but if she called it "short notice availability" vs "available now" that would still be within the spirit of what the forum is for.
Yep. That's it right there.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:03 AM   #28
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

When I need me some right away, I log in and see who is "online". If a phone number is listed, shoot them a text. It works half the time.
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:18 AM   #29
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCroakers View Post
When I need me some right away, I log in and see who is "online". If a phone number is listed, shoot them a text. It works half the time.
I've tried that before. It hasn't worked nearly as well for me.
Old 08-04-2015, 01:20 PM   #30
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Lol I'll just keep doing my homework in advance not on P411 don't think I could keep up with another site
Goose2u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women