Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2010, 11:27 AM   #16
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Like many of the other ladies have said... we dont show are faces due to privacy. I have ran into a small handful of people that i have seen in public... so imagine how many you might run into if your face photo was blasted all over the internet. This is a hobby of which is supposed to be discrete.... We all have personal lives, families, some with significant others who may not know what they do. Would you be comfortable providing your photo here on the internet???
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #17
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Heffner View Post
Sorry, but I just feel that a gal offering her body up for sale but doesn't want to show her face has something to hide.

I've beeen burned by reviews claiming the gals face was "BEautiful" only to be presented with someone who looks like the check out gal at the local walgreens. Heff
Fuck. What makes you think there aren't beautiful girls working at Walgreens? There are several hot ones at locations around town IMO.

Secondly, many of the MOST stunning women don't show their face. Having a career/friends/family you want to hide this from has nothing to do with the attractiveness of your face.

But I'll give you a heads up. Genesis Nicole and Maxeen Monroe have very pretty faces and they show their face in some of their pix. Go check 'em out.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #18
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Sophia for the shout out!

I may show my face BUT (if you check my pics out more closely...) I have on sunglasses....

I have a personal life, family and work outside of this "hobby", so I prefer to not show my face in my pics...

Before, when I first started doing this, I did have face pics....that quickly went down the drain when a "gent" bum-rushed me at H-E-B while I was with my kiddo....

Are you F-ing Kidding me..

And while I was in my state of deny, deny, deny....this fool is standing there trying to schedule a date with me...IN FRONT OF MY KID!

I understand, whole heartedly, how some of you men are feeling, but...it is what it is.....

*Must correct myself, I have 1 pic that sort of shows my face but it's not a full frontal pic of those beautiful brown eyes...*giggling*

Sending you nothing but the best,

~Genesis Nicole~
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #19
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews
Default True

Quote:
Sorry, but I just feel that a gal offering her body up for sale but doesn't want to show her face has something to hide.
Hmmm...in a way I suppose this is true! It is, quite simply, an issue of privacy and discretion. By not posting a face pic on the web the provider is protecting (the word I would choose over hiding) herself.

The web is, after all, world wide. And probably as "forever" as diamonds.

~~Casey
CaseyTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #20
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

You always have the option of walking away if you do not like the looks of her. I know that may be a big waste of your time after booking and all, but still. Doing research is the best way to insure success. Of course she has something to hide, its called protecting her life and family. As most of us have already said, we go to school, have families, children, and professions outside the hobby. Some of us here are studying very nobel professions or own other business etc. Austin is a very expensive place to live. This is probably why there are more professional type providers here. It doesn't hurt to ask the provider before screening if she would mind providing a face picture to you after you have been screened. That way, you are not wasting time sending your screening info. If she isn't willing to provide that for you. Just a thought.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:25 PM   #21
poseidon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Fuck. What makes you think there aren't beautiful girls working at Walgreens? There are several hot ones at locations around town IMO.
Indeed. There is a pharmacist at the CVS in South Padre who's etched in my mind. A 10. There's also a real cutie at People's in Austin. Maybe Playboy needs to do a "Girls of the Pharmacy" issue.
poseidon is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:31 AM   #22
Zoey
Account Disabled

User ID: 30445
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ..

Shoot.. now I'm questioning showing my face in my photos any longer

I should probably put my feelings of invincibility away.. ha ha..

I've already run in to 2 clients on the streets of Austin.. it's a big town.. but if you're around the popular hang outs enough.. watch out!

& I've seen PLENTY of the girls who don't show their faces who are indeed gorgeous. Privacy and discretion is the name of the game.
Zoey is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #23
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Mr. Heffner,

If you want to see face pics in a provider's ad then may I suggest BP or CL, plenty of face pics there for you to choose from for a hour of your time.
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:04 PM   #24
Mr. Heffner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post

Secondly, many of the MOST stunning women don't show their face. Having a career/friends/family you want to hide this from has nothing to do with the attractiveness of your face.

But I'll give you a heads up. Genesis Nicole and Maxeen Monroe have very pretty faces and they show their face in some of their pix. Go check 'em out.
Beautiful girls at the walgreens check out? HA SUuuuuure. And the man that changed my oil yesterday at the jiffy Lube looked just like george clooney. I promise!

"The most stunning woman don't show their face"

Neither do the dogs. No face shot-NO APPOINTMENT FROM ME. & Im not the only one that feels this way. Heff
Mr. Heffner is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:32 PM   #25
Hottassamelia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1300
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey View Post

I should probably put my feelings of invincibility away.. ha ha..

I've already run in to 2 clients on the streets of Austin.. it's a big town.. but if you're around the popular hang outs enough.. watch out!

& I've seen PLENTY of the girls who don't show their faces who are indeed gorgeous. Privacy and discretion is the name of the game.
Oh good Zoey...Im not feeling so alone anymore...
(and what a sexy ass face you have my lady... )

See,I completely undertsand these girls for not doing it...if I was from Austin,and had family here and old school friends and kids teachers or for that fact,even kids ..I doubt I would .
I dont when I go home to visit in Florida..but( unfortunatly ) my issue is (as Ive been told by so many) , my hair is a dead give away. I wear sunglasses but I still get "hey,I saw you at mall last week" or "hey,I saw you ordering chinese food" or "hey,I saw you at the dog park from my car on the interstate...those curls..can spot you anywhere".....
so I gave up.
eff it.
Hottassamelia is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:16 PM   #26
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Beautiful girls at the walgreens check out? HA SUuuuuure. And the man that changed my oil yesterday at the jiffy Lube looked just like george clooney. I promise!

"The most stunning woman don't show their face"

Neither do the dogs. No face shot-NO APPOINTMENT FROM ME. & Im not the only one that feels this way. Heff
If you're going to quote me, please do it in context and with the correct spelling. I said "MANY of the most stunning womEn don't show their face."

There are obviously pretty girls who show their face and those that don't. Usually the ones that do show their face do so because all of their family and friends know about their hobby, their children are grown (or they aren't worried about their children finding out) or for some reason they think nobody they know will find their pix. It really has nothing to do with attractiveness. I've seen some pretty unattractive women showing their face on BP. I think it's well known that Angelina Adams is a knock-out but you sure aren't going to find a picture of her face around.

Luckily none of the pretty girls in Austin NEED (or with your attitude, likely WANT) an appointment from you. We get plenty of business without ever having to show anyone our face ahead of time.

I can't imagine my business ever slowing down enough to warrant showing my face -- but if that became industry standard as it seems to be in DFW, most of the responsible girls would be out of the profession and you'd be left with only the naive and/or those with nothing to lose.

As far as Walgreens goes, I don't know about the ones in your neck of the woods but I'd say the pharmacy tech at the one in my neighborhood is a solid 9.5.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #27
Guest010512-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
Feel free to take them down now that I've seen them. I'll be calling you soon...

Guest010512-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #28
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I think I will put a pic of REB Jr. on my Avatar..

perhaps that will get me more dates
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #29
Hottassamelia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1300
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
I think I will put a pic of REB Jr. on my Avatar..

perhaps that will get me more dates
profound idea RB,I second that!
Hottassamelia is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:06 PM   #30
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ralphey Boy,

I want to guarantee you that even if you do put your face pic up on your avatar, I am NOT going to ask you out on a date!

HottAssAmelia, now that's another story. She is a cutie!

I can say, with some confidence it seems, that Mr. Heffner and Sensual Sofia will most definitely NOT be meeting as well.

And that's that, I suppose.
CDL1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women