Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60408
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48454
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41655
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2013, 02:55 PM   #16
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
Ha Ha Ha. Character or not, it's always good to see ku lose. And before you get on your ku high horse, my good friend, and throw in the arrogant ku logic of "all mizzou fans care about is ku losing" bite into this one. It goes both ways with a deep seeded rivalry...just sayin' you understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzcB8uYl48Y
Now c'mon....how do we know they reacted to a MU loss....the screen is not even visible and do you really expect me to believe that many KU fans would gather to watch a MU game?....oh alright, I'll take your word for it as I know you to have "character"...lol

I don't know any of those people though.....
I'm fairly sure anyway....

malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:04 PM   #17
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

True, of course not, because ya know, ku is just so damn classy in anything and everything they do....lol. It was a ku pregame pep rally from last year in Omaha. But that's okay Mal, just be the typical beaker fan and stay in your little "Leave It To Beaver" world when it comes to the jayhawks.

Btw, did ya know the term jayhawks was a civil war era terrorist name? Really classy. Did you also know that every NC you mentioned, ku went on probation the following year or was already on it? Yeah, real classy.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:06 PM   #18
Danny117
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Go Fuck Yourself.....San Diego!

Ron Burgundy
Danny117 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:22 PM   #19
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
you can almost always count on KU to lose in the tourney
Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Tournament Appearances: 41
Final Fours: 14
Championships: 3 (1952, 1988, 2008)
Win-Loss: 93-40

According to my calculations 30% of the time is not "almost always"...
Well, they have lost 38 times out of 41 appearances (92.6%). They do then 'almost always' lose. Of course, so does everyone else.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:57 PM   #20
legend26
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

JS42,
KU lost. If you are this excited...You must have wagered and won a lot on the game!? Or, you throw rocks.
legend26 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:10 PM   #21
JS42
Valued Poster

Excited? Nope. Enjoyed ku losing? You betcha. I guess in your terms, I'm throwing rocks. Don't set yourself up above this though, because we all know that at one time or another, ku fans have mocked, laughed at, or ridiculed Mizzou's lack of accomplishments in basketball. It was a long, heated rivalry. It is what it is.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:46 PM   #22
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
True, of course not, because ya know, ku is just so damn classy in anything and everything they do....lol. It was a ku pregame pep rally from last year in Omaha. But that's okay Mal, just be the typical beaker fan and stay in your little "Leave It To Beaver" world when it comes to the jayhawks.

Btw, did ya know the term jayhawks was a civil war era terrorist name? Really classy. Did you also know that every NC you mentioned, ku went on probation the following year or was already on it? Yeah, real classy.
Man...talk about attitude....you'll have to fill me in on the "probation" thing as I remember after 88, but 52 and 08 as well?... Dang I missed the one after 08 and I was not born yet in 52...oh and the "terrorist" deal...well yeah.. a vigilante was indeed needed to protect KS from the Slave state to the east...

Personally I don't get worked up when MU loses...in fact I'd love to see them get to a final four...but alas..the number is still ZERO......!!!!!!!

Missouri is in second place behind BYU for # of NCAA appearances without reaching a final four...so you see it ain't all bad....
Old 03-31-2013, 08:47 PM   #23
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Excited? Nope. Enjoyed ku losing? You betcha. I guess in your terms, I'm throwing rocks. Don't set yourself up above this though, because we all know that at one time or another, ku fans have mocked, laughed at, or ridiculed Mizzou's lack of accomplishments in basketball. It was a long, heated rivalry. It is what it is.
It was a rivalry when Norm was there.....
Otherwise...Naaa....
Old 03-31-2013, 08:56 PM   #24
JS42
Valued Poster

Sorry bro, I won't do all the dirty work for ya, but here is this to get you going.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=of...w=1024&bih=677

And your version of history is laughable and pathetic. You still cool in my book though.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:08 PM   #25
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Sorry bro, I won't do all the dirty work for ya, but here is this to get you going.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=of...w=1024&bih=677

And your version of history is laughable and pathetic. You still cool in my book though.
Well I appreciate that..and where am I wrong?? I think the slave state part is correct...right??

I don't care to research though but if I did I would probably look into Ricky Clemons, Michael Dixon, oh and the presidents wife...what did she say..something about "gettin that cracker"...

You're cool too..and I am sorry your team...well you know...

Take care
Old 03-31-2013, 09:31 PM   #26
JS42
Valued Poster

The slave state part is correct but the vigilante to protect kansas from those evil slavers is ridiculous. As far as Clemons, Dixon etc...look we never try to set ourselves up as pristine. Unlike ku fans, with their holier than thou routine of being the classiest fans, class program, Harvard on the Kaw, and all the other obnoxious nonsense that pollutes Lawrence and their minions.

I have quite a few jayhawk friends, good people, hard working down to earth type, but man, when ku comes into the picture, you can almost see the glaze form over their eyes as they rattle off this and that propaganda about how great they are. It's obnoxious and annoying. I'm not saying you are like this Mal, but the vast majority of ku fans are that I know, and I know alot. ku has a fine basketball tradition, won't deny that, but ku is no better than anyone else. As a matter of fact, they are one of the most penalized schools in the history of the NCAA.

I honestly could care less about what ku does anymore. We are no longer rivals, and not even in the same conference. I don't even follow the Big 12 anymore, I don't need or desire to. A thread was opened up about their loss, and I merely commented on it. And replied back when needed. Didn't mean to ruffle your ole jayhawk feathers there Mal, but it was kinda entertaining..lol

And hey, you take care too!
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:56 PM   #27
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Truly a Kumbaya moment shared by a KU and a MU fan....and on Easter Sunday no less!!!!

Now how about them, Royals.....did somebody say something about HB Ham???
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:43 AM   #28
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Mizzou fan here. I really don't care about it.

I only saw the game because it was on at my friend's house. Since we are no longer playing each other, I'm trying to let the rivalry go. I don't cheer for KU and I don't cheer against them.

When mentioning KU's accomplishment in basketball, it is important to note that only fans of the school (who ever you root for) keep close track of every detail. The rest of the country doesn't. As a whole, the mentality is that we only remember the winner and then usually at best for a year until a new champion is crowned.

As a fan of a school or a team, college or pro, you should keep track of everything, but nobody else does.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #29
MacMan1865
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 92217
Encounters: 12

Perhaps KU fans will take solace in 8 days knowing they lost to the National Champion, yes, Michigan.
MacMan1865 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #30
JS42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan1865 View Post
Perhaps KU fans will take solace in 8 days knowing they lost to the National Champion, yes, Michigan.
That certainly may happen. Michigan is on a nice roll right now. Beat ku, a perennial power house, then just waxed the floor with Florida, a championship caliber team. If I was a betting man though, I would go with Louisville, they have just as much firepower as Michigan and with their fallen comrade, gives them an added incentive.

The injury to Kevin Ware was just brutal and never seen anything as severe as that. For those that missed it, here is the replay, but beware, it's gruesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2UtLAOfLNM
JS42 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women