Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2015, 04:55 AM   #16
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

You never know. Mulch always gets ME hot. Maybe you'll get a call.
icansmile is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 05:07 AM   #17
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

If you felt good about what you did when you were finished then it was time and money well spent.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 05:27 AM   #18
aubie79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Sounds like you did something nice for someone and no boundaries were crossed. So feel good about what you did.

Although if the relationship is as unique as you describe I'm not sure why you felt compelled to tell us about it.
aubie79 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:21 AM   #19
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Sir Lance, as altruistic of the thing you did, it was improper in my opinion.

Never, ever go to a providers home unannounced. No matter how friends you are with her. It is wrong in so many levels, an invasion on her privacy, she might have been busy and a client just leaving might have confused you for a pimp... Imagine if it was the wacko that brings a concealed gun.

You're smarter than that. Stop thinking with your dick.

Edit: I missed reading your last paragraph. I take my comment back. Make sure you serve Don Perignion two stars during the wedding. It is my favorite, I will need it for the toast.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:31 AM   #20
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think you have lost your fuc*'n mind.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:39 AM   #21
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Luke, you either did not read what I wrote or chose to ignore it. She had told me that it was okay to drop the gift card off at her house when she was not going to be home, and she specified a time period for me to do that. I would not have done so otherwise, for the reasons you mention, among others.

threepeckeredbillygoat, I see the same two sides that you do. I think the same break is occurring here as in the "friends" thread. All I can tell you is that I think I have a pretty good idea of where the line is, and I've apparently stayed on the correct side of it, for I have yet to be rebuked, admonished or put in my place.

icansmile, what does the thought of having your carpets cleaned do for you?

L.A., thanks.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 08:29 AM   #22
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Hey I have been there....I've given a sofa and washing machine to one provider and moved them in ( she gave me a couple of thai cooking classes while her little boy romped and he's a cute little mofo, moved another girl from one place to another....hell I even married one once...just all shit we can laugh about when we're old and pooping in our pants
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:25 AM   #23
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Luke, you either did not read what I wrote or chose to ignore it. She had told me that it was okay to drop the gift card off at her house when she was not going to be home, and she specified a time period for me to do that. I would not have done so otherwise, for the reasons you mention, among others.
Sir lance... you missed my edit. Please read it again, i want to make sure you pick the right bubly....
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:56 AM   #24
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
No comments about the qualifier, "sometimes."

So I sent an email on Tuesday to one of my regulars, asking if I could see her Wednesday or Thursday. She had previously said she would be unavailable on Friday. No response.

So, with my hobby money burning a hole in my pocket, I dropped by her house today (I knew she was going to be away until a certain time) and 1) left a gift card for one of her kids' birthday, 2) left a welcome mat at her front door (she didn't have one, and I figured I'd buy one to leave the card under, 3) left her some flowers, and 4) spread five bags of mulch in her shrub beds to help keep the weeds down after spraying them with Round-Up.

Then I went back to my office, shut the door, and pretended I'd spent my hobby money more wisely.

Like I said, sometimes ....
Eject! Eject!! Eject!!!

If you don't pull the ripcord, STAT, this is going to be one of those, 'sometimes'.

Don't get me wrong. Friendships are great, and I hope this one is a long, lasting, and mutually rewarding one.....however....I have this uncanny ability to see the obvious. It's a gift...other times a curse. But this whole thing just has a feel to it that, truthfully, doesn't end very well....something about touching the flame...or coming in too hot...I don't know. But it's definitely something. ..

Again, I hope that I'm wrong.

But in case I'm not, just remember that you can use your seat cushion as a flotation device as you reflect once again, on the, "sometimes", thing

Regards,
SKF

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 11:13 AM   #25
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I got home and seen a mat then noticed my shrubs had mulch. I thought "Lucy's got some splainin to-do" but then I checked and thankfully no gift card or flowers so all is right with the world again (queue the long ricky laugh).

If she appreciates it and you feel good about it who cares? Just don't let it become a hand crafted table type thread
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 11:14 AM   #26
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think he is crazy at all. Sometimes the business of intimate relationships creates a bond that is intense, similar to having a close friend who you feel strong enough to express your emotions with.

I was in a class eons ago for single moms, like a welfare to work self esteem workshop where we got real down and personal. It was the most bonding course I ever took and we really got to know each other during the weeks. One of the women I sat next to I couldn't stand but I was forced to really get to know her.

I ended up having a weird sibling sort of relationship with her, and one day I couldn't reach her on her phone. I went a little crazy and started to worry, and ended up leaving her all sorts of messages. She showed up at class the next day and I was the laughing stock of the group for interfering with her personal life.

I understand in my own crazy, messed up way how he feels. And yes, I have had clients show up at my door unannounced wondering why I wasn't answering my phone. I always greet them with a hug and alot of appreciation for caring. AND YES, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CARING AND STALKING! STALKERS ARE GREETED WITH THREATS OF VIOLENCE. I haven't had to deal with a stalker in a long, long time!
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 11:22 AM   #27
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Man, that was a very sweet and thoughtful thing you did...if she was your girlfriend!
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:20 PM   #28
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with sofaking here.

I have been down the road of getting too involved in a client/provider relationship twice now.

The first one ended up in a marriage. The second one, I was the other, and it ended up in heartbreak, big time. Horrible self-destruction mode to myself and those around me. He turned out fine from what I can tell. Perfect life, perfect job, perfect wife...all not affected from what it seems. But that is another story.

Anyways, those kind actions of friendship mean much more to someone in a client/provider relationship than you probably realize they do. Especially when it involves doing something for their kiddos.

Again, I'm telling you this from the provider side of experience.

Keep doing what you are doing if you want to either land in the lap of a full blown relationship with her, or in terrible heartache.

It's bound to happen.

And yes, it was a very kind thing to do.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:33 PM   #29
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Sir L,
Sweet and nice gesture. No boundaries crossed.

I would pump the brakes though.....see INTAngies post above.
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 02:56 PM   #30
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark View Post
Man, that was a very sweet and thoughtful thing you did...if she was your girlfriend!
She is his girl as long as he keeps seeing her and forking out the cash.

This is a business transaction. It leaves me about as emotional as when I leave my tax attorney. Hell, he saves me money.

tntangie,

"Keep doing what you are doing if you want to either land in the lap of a full blown relationship with her, or in terrible heartache." While you are at it, give him the odds on that?

Early in my ASPD days, I made a similar gesture and she thought I was stalking her. I had never planned on seeing her again ...at a social just being nice.
EZ. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women