Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41247
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2019, 11:44 AM   #16
Snickerdoodle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I agree with your thoughts CurvyKatie. Passion, touch, cuddling, whispering in the others ear, massaging, feeling, and good sensual conversation all make a visit completely satisfying.
Snickerdoodle is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 11:50 AM   #17
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
If I wanted the complexity of "seduction" I would be involved with civi dating; I would chase non-provider women in the RW.

Another option for "wseduction" would be the Sugar Daddy'/Sugar Baby dance. My perception is that this is only slightly better than the first option. . .although there is quite a hobbiedt following for this option.

But I don't want that additional complexity in my already complex life.

What I do want is a late morning or mid afternoom session with a hot woman half my age who will devote all her passionate energy to me for 890 min or 2 Hrs. ., . .and then leave me without expectation of any further contact.

/That's a fair expectation, and there's certainly nothing wrong with you wanting what you want, but how does that hot young woman make you feel the passionate energy you are looking for, illusion or not? What specifically does that look like?

The OP seems to be saying that in order to feel passionate she needs to work up to it with some seduction. She doesn't necessarily say she is the one who needs to be seduced rather her seducing someone can be just as effective. Lead the mind and the body will follow. I get that and feel the same way about it.

I've been met at the door and had a tongue down my throat as the provider was locking the door behind me. The passion was in, what appeared to be, her intense and immediate desire to have my cock down her throat next. Is that a turn on? Hell yeah it is.

I've also had sessions where the passion was built more deliberately with conversation, some wine, touching, exploring. Building up that way has it's own intensity. I don't think it necessarily has to end with any expectations of further communication either way.
Since, for me, variety is the spice of life and the hobby I appreciate experiencing different forms of passion and seduction.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 01:32 PM   #18
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

I'm with CurvyKatie. I enjoy a slow ascent to the top of the mountain as much, if not more, than placing a flag at the pinnacle. I try to spend my time with Companions that are like minded.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 01:56 PM   #19
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

To me what Katie is describing is what I consider GFE to be. That's my kind of time spent with a lady.
tyboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 03:01 PM   #20
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBOY View Post
Very well said, DEAR_JOHN.
Yep! Very well said.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyboy1 View Post
To me what Katie is describing is what I consider GFE to be. That's my kind of time spent with a lady.
Indeed. What a GFE session is all about.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 04:05 PM   #21
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I save the seduction for the RW. Specific to me, the hobby is about transaction and generally my pleasure. I make the donation and I want to leave happy without causing the provider to have a bad time. I do not lack emotional connection, love and affection in my personal life, so I don’t have to use the hobby as a substitute. I have zero desire to seduce a provider and do not want a GFE. I do agree seduction is super important for meaningful intimacy. For my needs, intimacy is important when I’m pursuing something what is mine and mine only, not communal. One thing I’ve observed on eccie is the overwhelming need for guys to be held, cuddled and receive affection. This board serves more as a counseling and emotional triage service than flat out sex. To each their own.
Fresh-Memes is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 04:50 PM   #22
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think some of you guys don't understand the original post. I am not asking if you guys want to seduce someone, I am talking about how good it feels when you are being seduced.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 08:34 PM   #23
65wolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I can't speak for anyone else but I have to agree with you. Maybe it's my age but I seek companionship for my hour or two in the sun. When I was younger it was more about ME. Now not so much.
I want the things and feelings I felt when I was young.....doesn't matter that it's not real...I still want them.
Maybe that's a curse of getting old but so be it.

Katie.....this is an excellent thread although many may not respond. I'm thinking that I have been chasing the wrong things here. I'm going to change directions

Thank you
Perfectly said. This is exactly what I like to do and why I hobby.
65wolf is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 08:46 PM   #24
timetolive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

There are many interesting opinions expressed in this discussion. A couple of well stated rabbit trails. Finding someone who is willing to seduce or be seduced in the hobby world is rare. I’ve always considered this a part of the GFE experience. When I have found a provider who is able to convince me through their seductive actions that I am special (or at least feel special), I’ve always attributed it to excellent IOP. Regardless, the experience is rare and extraordinary.

I love to seduce a woman. It makes me feel virile and desired. Many ladies on this board are incapable of responding to this type of treatment. I’ve had many ladies comment about how unusual it is for a suitor to move at such a slow pace. Slow massage, soft nibbling of her neck, ears, and lady bits brings an interesting response from my partner. Goose bumps are common.

Whether giving or receiving, the experience makes my blood run hot. Whether real or fake, I find every moment exhilarating.

When my partner responds in a positive way, my pleasure is intensified.

Unfortunately, most ladies just want to be rid of me. Needless to say, I don’t see them again.

I’ve seen many good providers but only a few I would consider great! In almost every case, I left feeling like the boyfriend who just returned from a long journey.

Happy Hobbying! Good thread!

... TTL
timetolive is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 11:03 PM   #25
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I love seduction in the Civi world. I love the kissing, the playing with the hair, slowly removing clothing, until both of us are worked up.

In the P4P world, as a paying customer, drop to your knees and give me a bj as soon as I cross the door. I am not paying for seduction, I am paying to bust a nut. After I bust, if there is time left, start the seduction and see if I get hard again.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 11:48 PM   #26
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree. I hate the cum and go. Not much fun. Take your time. Talk a little while touching and playing around with each other. Kiss. Lots of foreplay than go crazy. I never look at time. Hell I have some favs that I wish I could keep all day and night. ;-)
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 01:28 AM   #27
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Let’s extend this in a different direction. Let’s assume the art of seduction works in the hobby world and your sessions are great. After several intense sessions you form a bond and there is no clock management. As sure as the sun sets in the West, one of you will get emotionally connected and try to move things to dating. We all know how this ends. How do you stop seduction turning into bruised feelings? I’m sure providers have lots of stories of dudes that couldn’t turn it off and were borderline stalkers.
Fresh-Memes is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 03:32 AM   #28
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^it's called iop, not passion til death do you part..

do some fucktards and hooktards fall head over heels? yes. it aint pretty.

i tried dating a provider. twice. (2 different gals.) ya, just say no, is about all i can say about that..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 03:56 AM   #29
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^it's called iop, not passion til death do you part..

do some fucktards and hooktards fall head over heels? yes. it aint pretty.

i tried dating a provider. twice. (2 different gals.) ya, just say no, is about all i can say about that..
So does that make you one of the "fucktards"?
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 04:12 AM   #30
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
So does that make you one of the "fucktards"?
i didn't fall head over heels either time. first time one of my utrs got busted over a 300$ bj. (only a cop would offer 300 for a bj btw.) then she got kicked outta her house. a criminal record for prostitution might prevent someone from getting a job, but means absolutely nothing to me. one thing led to another. she moved in. all was swell til she no-showed for a date and ended up coming home the next day. i packed her bags and had them waiting for her when she got home..

2nd time was my atf. happened about a month ago. i looked at what i spend on the hobby, and thought, you know me and a gal could have a helluva lotta fun spending what i blow on the hobby just for giggles. thought we were on the same page, til i saw her new...ad on List Crawler. we obviously weren't. sall good tho. after chewing her out, we had great makeup sex in doubles with her and Angel Love. few weeks later did doubles with her and Aries whom i also found on LC. although i'm not done writing it up, best hobby session ever, with 2 extremely hot and freaky ebony spinners.. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2165618&page=7
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women