Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

But, we all know that Tim Scott is not the "right kind" of black man.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Much to the chagrin of Democrats, SC Governor Haley has picked Tim Scott to replace outgoing Jim DeMint.

Great choice !

The Republican party sent the first black man to the Senate - Hiram Revels of Mississippi. Of course Democrats opposed Revels at the time - based on his skin color. Revels' credentials arrived in the Senate on February 23, 1870, and were immediately blocked by a few members who had no desire to see a black man serve in Congress. Making their racist views known.
Why to the "chagrin" of the democrats? The Governor was obviously going to pick a repub. She should pick the best person for the job regardless of his/her color. Are you saying there were more qualified people and she picked a black man to piss off dems? Why would dems be chagrined at this choice?

And you are part right. The dems, or should we say the conservative dems opposed Revels. Can you say that?
The conservative democrats?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #18
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Holy chit, is this supposed to show a new TREND Whirlyturd?

Im not surprised you're beating on the Civil War era dems to characterize today's political racial landscape.

You are just too fucking funny!
yes, the TREND continues, Oklahoma elects a black man to be Speaker of the House of Representatives

http://newsok.com/new-oklahoma-house...rticle/3737986
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:37 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
yes, the TREND continues, Oklahoma elects a black man to be Speaker of the House of Representatives

http://newsok.com/new-oklahoma-house...rticle/3737986
Unopposed, I might add, in a Red state. What the fuck does that prove? That OKlahoma is trending African American? I hear they've even allowed them on their football teams now ... As long as they can make their grades! LMAO!

You Teabaggers are absolutely FOR black people ... I think I just spat out my coffee laughing at this TREND!

Lets not forget this guy, who was trending ahead of your Candidate!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:25 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

That is the modern democratic party. They won't own their racist past including Jim Crow and the KKK. If you are black and support the party then they pat you on the head. If you don't follow the party line then they get a rope and find a good tree. Same party, same racism.

Oh, it doesn't matter if 95% of blacks voted democrat, care to know how many Jews voted for Hitler's party?

Hey Whatzup, don't forget that we would vote for Cain or Rice. We would also vote for Rubio or Palin. You just hate women, hispanics, and black people. Shame on you.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You're in Kansas NOW. I had I no idea whether you grew up there or not. I didn't assume.

Segregation was not confined strictly to the south. Some other states closer to the south had it too. The Southern Dems may have controlled Kansas and/or Missouri many years ago, including before you were born and put segregation into place. I'm pretty sure the Reconstruction era Republicans did not.

Wouldn't want you to assume I should have been clearer.Kansas was a free state and I can't find where it was controlled by Dems.It is places like Buda ,Texas that must be a hot bead of Democrats.they have just banned the confederate battle flag as the school flag,However the school song will remain Dixie.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:26 PM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm surprised at you Biggen. When outsiders think of Kansas they think of Kansas City. Now we know that Kansas City is on both sides of the line and Missouri (for the moment) is the bigger half but they know about the democratic machine and Pendergast. Just like Tammany Hall was democrat and Daly was democrat. Maybe you can help, can you name a GOP political machine in this country?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The South Carolina chapter of the NAACP is upset by the nomination....bunch of racists !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Rather than ask you for the link, I went and got for you Whirleytrend.

Seems that Mr. Scott really doesn't support the NAACPs political agenda. Hes entitled not to. And the NAAA is entitled to voice it's concerns about that.

But I suppose that's racism in your book, you fucking lunatic!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/17/na...ment-lawmaker/
Old 12-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yeah; Scott isn't on the NAACP plantation............he is a self made man who has risen above the constraints of "slavery to group think."
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:12 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah; Scott isn't on the NAACP plantation............he is a self made man who has risen above the constraints of slavery to group think.

group think ... being unable to think for himself qualifies him for the GOP fer sure
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'm surprised at you Biggen. When outsiders think of Kansas they think of Kansas City. Now we know that Kansas City is on both sides of the line and Missouri (for the moment) is the bigger half but they know about the democratic machine and Pendergast. Just like Tammany Hall was democrat and Daly was democrat. Maybe you can help, can you name a GOP political machine in this country?

Not my problem, if you say Texas I don't think of Dallas.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:53 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Not my problem, if you say Texas I don't think of Dallas.
Chit, bro, neither do I!
Old 12-18-2012, 10:54 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Yeah; Scott isn't on the NAACP plantation............he is a self made man who has risen above the constraints of "slavery to group think."
Plantation? I suppose that's better than saying the bus, eh, Whirlylincoln?

You are a loony tune!
Old 12-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It appears that Scott is a good choice. I hope he isn't ruined by Washington and the Republican leadership. Republican leadership. There's an oxymoron for you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women