Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, Whirly posted some interesting and factual data. The libs, of course, unable to respond with truth, started in with their playground taunts. And Whirly is a pathetic loser? I think not. The pathetic losers on here identify themselves regularly, with posts of no substance and grade school epithets.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
AThe pathetic losers on here identify themselves regularly, with posts of no substance and grade school epithets.
I B Crying is going to be pissed off at you for calling him a "pathetic loser." You had better edit your post while you still have time.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

IB simply responds in kind because you assholes do not understand anything else.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
IB simply responds in kind because you assholes do not understand anything else.
StupidOldFart, you're trying to read way to much into I B Crying's posts. Don't try to over think the situation. That is a concept that does not come natural to you.

I B Crying's posts are his unique way to deflect attention from the fact that he picked the wrong candidate when he jumped on Romney's bandwagon. It's nothing more than a little sleight of hand on I B Crying's part! Just accept it for what it is!

I personally think I B is funny in much the same way that Larry the Cable Guy is funny! Dippy as hell but funny nonetheless!

As I said previously, if I B Crying is incapable of dazzling us with his brilliance, he might as well baffle us with bullshit! In that regard I B Crying is like you! Lots of bullshit and very little, if any, brilliance!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #20
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually, Whirly posted some interesting and factual data. The libs, of course, unable to respond with truth, started in with their playground taunts. And Whirly is a pathetic loser? I think not. The pathetic losers on here identify themselves regularly, with posts of no substance and grade school epithets.
Haven't seen the link support for Whirly's "interesting and factual data." Once I have it, I'll respond.

My initial response, is...my goodness, yes, how horrible that the government might do what it can do to try to provide food to eat for those who can't afford to buy it for themselves. I know...awful. I hate the idea that kids might get enough food to eat and that the government might provide it for them.

So...you're against kids getting enough food to eat COG? Nice.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Let me guess.........

More foodstamp for us.

More unemployment benefits for us.

More disability SS for us.

More regulations for us.

More debt for us.

More government workers/bureaucrats for us.

More taxes on us.
More taxes???

You haven't ever paid any.

You'll say anything to get joe blows to blow you.

On a side note.

I was hoping you would be more bitter than this. I haven't seen a good dire warning out of you in days.
Come on....just a small world is ending for us?
Be a big brave whirly for us?

Pwease?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:12 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Haven't seen the link support for Whirly's "interesting and factual data." Once I have it, I'll respond.

My initial response, is...my goodness, yes, how horrible that the government might do what it can do to try to provide food to eat for those who can't afford to buy it for themselves. I know...awful. I hate the idea that kids might get enough food to eat and that the government might provide it for them.

So...you're against kids getting enough food to eat COG? Nice.
This is the typical statist, big government response to everything. If something is good to do, then government must do it. Not everyone is as selfish as you are, Timmy. There are plenty of charities, churches, and just plain decent people out there who are more than willing to as much, or more than is necessary to relieve the problem. Government charity costs too much, voluntary charity is more efficient and cost effective. Consider NYC, where Mayor Bloomberg has forbidden private contributions of food to the homeless, because the government can't monitor the nutritional value of the food donated. Do you really think the homeless would rather go without food than eat something the government hasn't evaluated?

That's how government handles it. Let people help people, and it will be much better for all concerned.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

IB responds because his head in imbedded in his ass,as far as whirrlys thread who really knows what his agenda is but him?There can be some speculation and that is all except the right who will paint him black,,,,
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:53 PM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
This is the typical statist, big government response to everything. If something is good to do, then government must do it. Not everyone is as selfish as you are, Timmy. There are plenty of charities, churches, and just plain decent people out there who are more than willing to as much, or more than is necessary to relieve the problem. Government charity costs too much, voluntary charity is more efficient and cost effective. Consider NYC, where Mayor Bloomberg has forbidden private contributions of food to the homeless, because the government can't monitor the nutritional value of the food donated. Do you really think the homeless would rather go without food than eat something the government hasn't evaluated?

That's how government handles it. Let people help people, and it will be much better for all concerned.
Yeah, unless those people are republicans. If it's not the role of government to feed hungry children, then government has no worthy role. Fuck you.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:06 PM   #25
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

We spent over two billion on this election and nothing has changed. Everything that Obama claims to have accomplished has an asterick by it and can be debated. The bigest thing he did was take a polarized government and make it worse through bad leadership along with driving up the deficit. I get it that he's black and talks very eloquently, but I don't get America letting this dude delude them.

If there is to be a financial recovery in this country, it is going to be in spite of Obama. I put him in the political false prophet catagory. It's just too bad Americans bought into it.
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Another bogus and nonsubstantive, unintelligent post that is so typical of BigKoTex's response to facts.

Ekim the Inbred remains an ignorant fuck who cannot discern the kernel thought in a simple sentence.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:23 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Yeah, unless those people are republicans. If it's not the role of government to feed hungry children, then government has no worthy role. Fuck you.
Actually, there is no FEDERAL role in providing charity. It's not in the Constitution. However, if the states feel the need to tax their citizens for charitable purposes, it is completely within their jurisdiction to do so.

State run, or private run is preferable to federal control. When the federal government provides charity, more money goes to the bureaucracy than the beneficiaries. It's not only unconstitutional for the Federal government to be involved, it's stupid economically.

If you think the only worthy role of government is to provide "free stuff" for it's people, you are an idiot, and a big part of the problem we face in this country.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Ekim the Inbred remains an ignorant fuck who cannot discern the kernel thought in a simple sentence.

Poor IB you got nothing....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:03 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #30
slim deez
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

It is obvious that Obama wants to continue the road to serfdom. At a blistering pace I will add. By the way, does anybody have a few food stamps I can borrow? This country is a freakin joke.
slim deez is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women