Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2017, 01:10 AM   #16
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I fully agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Plus ONE, Kitty!

Say it Louder for those with balcony seats ... please shout out loud ...AND these ladies should be *accountable for that reputation, and differentiate a rep from rumors and allegations. But are they just rumors, popping up on different platforms, all over "hobby" United States?
Thank you.

Eva, your avatar photo is lovely.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:23 AM   #17
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"It's not the appearance, it's the essence. It's not the money, it's the education. It's not the clothes, it's the class."

Coco Chanel
Old 07-11-2017, 06:00 AM   #18
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Thank you.

Eva, your avatar photo is lovely.
Thank you.

As is yours, Doll.

Affectionately,
Eva Jaye Damita
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:06 PM   #19
mag7315
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

18) Make lists with more than 10 items.

Luckily, most of us don't need this level of "elite".

10) Dress elegantly with style in order to accompany the Gentleman to a five star restaurant and his exclusive luxury hotel.

I would just as soon take the fine ladies I have met to an unpretentious 5 star restaurant, of which there are many in Dallas.
mag7315 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:11 PM   #20
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

What a great list to boost SEO.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:50 PM   #21
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Elite courtesan? What's that? No kissing on the mouth and its an extra $80 to touch my tits. Do i qualify?
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:02 PM   #22
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No I am kidding everyone. The idea of an elite courtesan is a little confusing to me. In my mind, it is a beautiful woman in designer clothes, nothing less than 5 star accommodations, nothing less than 4 figures per client. However, chicks like that tend to be straight up bitches that lack social skills because they have gotten far on their looks. Beautiful women that are accustom to and feel they are entitled to lots of money are no fun to be around.

Elite courtesan does not necessarily mean highest rates, photos by top photographers in La Perla, and a Benz. Most of those bitches have pimps and sessions are "icey" from what I've heard.

An elite companion is one that has natural class, so they can adapt to and make any situation fun for her client. She is clean, well-dressed and well-mannered. She is knowledgeable on more than fashion and herself. She is not demanding or pushy but instead confident that her services and personality will keep her clients coming back.

We can all be elite companions if we want to and are willing to put forth the effort. What our clients want from us is much more important than the impossible image we providers chase.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:04 PM   #23
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It would also help us elevate to "elite companion" status if we would stop charging $80 for GFE sessions. That's the opposite of elite
Old 07-12-2017, 02:25 AM   #24
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
No I am kidding everyone. The idea of an elite courtesan is a little confusing to me. In my mind, it is a beautiful woman in designer clothes, nothing less than 5 star accommodations, nothing less than 4 figures per client. However, chicks like that tend to be straight up bitches that lack social skills because they have gotten far on their looks. Beautiful women that are accustom to and feel they are entitled to lots of money are no fun to be around.

Elite courtesan does not necessarily mean highest rates, photos by top photographers in La Perla, and a Benz. Most of those bitches have pimps and sessions are "icey" from what I've heard.

An elite companion is one that has natural class, so they can adapt to and make any situation fun for her client. She is clean, well-dressed and well-mannered. She is knowledgeable on more than fashion and herself. She is not demanding or pushy but instead confident that her services and personality will keep her clients coming back.

We can all be elite companions if we want to and are willing to put forth the effort. What our clients want from us is much more important than the impossible image we providers chase.
Quote:
It would also help us elevate to "elite companion" status if we would stop charging $80 for GFE sessions. That's the opposite of elite
You are so right on so many levels Morgan.

Have several seats and ladies please take notes... this is the formula to success in this industry if you are in it to win it. Thank you Morgan.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:20 AM   #25
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
You are so right on so many levels Morgan.

Have several seats and ladies please take notes... this is the formula to success in this industry if you are in it to win it. Thank you Morgan.
Yes, Kitty is the gold standard of hookers and should be teaching how to succeed in this industry. If I had permission to post some off ECCIE pages referencing this people could see how absolutely ridiculous this statement is.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:28 AM   #26
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes, Kitty is the gold standard of hookers and should be teaching how to succeed in this industry. If I had permission to post some off ECCIE pages referencing this people could see how absolutely ridiculous this statement is.
Whoever you are, you are a troll. How dare you come onto a thread that providers are responding to and may even be helpful to some and insult the OP. It's childish. If you where doing your own job like most of the men on the board, you would be fuccking hookers rather than typing your lame opinions about them. Let old shit go and only respond to posts you can contribute something useful to.

Fat chance right?
Old 07-12-2017, 09:32 AM   #27
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am not claiming to be the gold standard of hookers, do you even know what the gold standard is? Because I fail to see how that reference is even pertinent... but, as I was saying... I am not claiming to be anything or anyone special, but I am a long time provider who has experienced a lot and learned quite a bit over the years and I have come quite a long ways from who I used to be.

So I'd say, the only thing ridiculous is the statement you just made. What does the errors of an inexperienced provider from years ago have to do with the here and now? Do you want to judge me for sneaking out my window when I was a teenager? It has about the same relevance as you trying to insinuate I'm a loser today based on mistakes I've long since moved past. (Like sneaking out my window.)

By putting me down you are also taking away from the value of what Morgan stated which is actually gold and deserved to be recognized.

Shame on you.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:46 AM   #28
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Whoever you are, you are a troll. How dare you come onto a thread that providers are responding to and may even be helpful to some and insult the OP. It's childish. If you where doing your own job like most of the men on the board, you would be fuccking hookers rather than typing your lame opinions about them. Let old shit go and only respond to posts you can contribute something useful to.

Fat chance right?
I'm sorry, I don't see black girls so you're wasting your time flirting with me. If you're bondable I may let you clean my house.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:42 AM   #29
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Icky214,

You have gone too far today. If you’re going to be closed minded… do you mind being closed mouthed as well?

Your inappropriateness knows no boundaries.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:32 AM   #30
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Eccie214 is just one of the many guys that get their kicks from posting on hooker board.

In reality, no one should give a f*ck about what he posts. It's really not that serious.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women