Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2024, 11:34 AM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
There has NEVER ONCE been a case of mail-in voter fraud that could possibly come anywhere close to changing the outcome of an election.
Wrong as usual

We recently had a thread here documenting massive mail in voter fraud in Connecticut- so much that the judge ordered a new election

And of course anyone with any semblance of intelligence knows about the massive mail in ballot fraud that occurred in 2020
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 02:23 PM   #17
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Wrong as usual

We recently had a thread here documenting massive mail in voter fraud in Connecticut- so much that the judge ordered a new election

And of course anyone with any semblance of intelligence knows about the massive mail in ballot fraud that occurred in 2020
Oh yeah, the one with ZERO EVIDENCE of those claims. I remember.... the claims. Still waiting on that pesky evidence to make an appearance.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 03:11 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh yeah, the one with ZERO EVIDENCE of those claims. I remember.... the claims. Still waiting on that pesky evidence to make an appearance.
Better go back and read the threads
Old 02-07-2024, 11:17 AM   #19
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Better go back and read the threads

Yes, because all the evidence is hidden in the Eccie Sandbox. Somebody might want to inform the trump legal team that we've finally found the evidence

Old 02-07-2024, 01:48 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yes, because all the evidence is hidden in the Eccie Sandbox.
So as usual, you choose to stay misinformed. Your choice
Old 02-07-2024, 03:16 PM   #21
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law is a liberal or progressive nonprofit law and public policy institute.

The Brennan Center - We Stand for Equal Justice —

No one asked you to recite whatever you could google on NJ ID requirements for voting

I asked "Care to provide actual evidence refuting the mail in ballot fraud discussed in the OP"?

It is obvious by your non answers and deflection that you can not.

Thanks for confirming mail in ballot fraud exists

So your asking me to refute a-non factual accusation of fraud, citing a reference that would prove the accusations untrue? An unproven event that has a false conclusion of "if you can't prove it didn't happen, it must have happened" narrative?

I don't disprove fake stuff. I provide ample proof that refutes these claims of bogus fraud, and show it as being full of shit. Because claims have never been proven in court,, and any and all prior claims as noted were shown to be statistically insignificant.

But sure tell us more about all the leftist ballot harvesting...and the claims of messengered requirements which don't exist.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 12:05 AM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
So your asking me to refute a-non factual accusation of fraud, citing a reference that would prove the accusations untrue? An unproven event that has a false conclusion of "if you can't prove it didn't happen, it must have happened" narrative?
Did you read the OP?

Again, I asked "Care to provide actual evidence refuting the mail in ballot fraud discussed in the OP"?

That is NOT a non factual accusation of fraud. It is actual fraud that occurred that you keep dismissing. Why is that?
Old 02-08-2024, 10:06 AM   #23
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Did you read the OP?

Again, I asked "Care to provide actual evidence refuting the mail in ballot fraud discussed in the OP"?

That is NOT a non factual accusation of fraud. It is actual fraud that occurred that you keep dismissing. Why is that?
For the same reason you keep dismissing Republican voter fraud (like the kind that happened here in PA in 2020). First off, voter fraud, of any kind, simply doesn't happen that often. Furthermore, it has NEVER happened to the extent where it could ever possibly swing an election. Never ever. Not even once.
Old 02-08-2024, 10:51 AM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
First off, voter fraud, of any kind, simply doesn't happen that often. Furthermore, it has NEVER happened to the extent where it could ever possibly swing an election. Never ever. Not even once.
You are wrong yet again

There have been threads posted here where judges have ordered new elections because of voter fraud swinging the initial election

Hell here are two just of the top of my head

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/polit...aud/index.html

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...ffing/3138308/
Old 02-08-2024, 07:07 PM   #25
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
You are wrong yet again

There have been threads posted here where judges have ordered new elections because of voter fraud swinging the initial election

Hell here are two just of the top of my head

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/polit...aud/index.html

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...ffing/3138308/
City council and mayor? Bravo. And when they re-did those elections, did the outcomes change? And if so, why not a tiebreaker? Or would that make too much sense?
Old 02-08-2024, 10:52 PM   #26
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
City council and mayor? Bravo. And when they re-did those elections, did the outcomes change? And if so, why not a tiebreaker? Or would that make too much sense?
This you ?

Quote:
Furthermore, it has NEVER happened to the extent where it could ever possibly swing an election. Never ever. Not even once.
You may want to just admit you were wrong. I pointed out two instances just off the top of my head where mail in ballot fraud impacted an election. So that is more than your "NEVER, never ever, Not even once" statements.
Old 02-09-2024, 11:49 AM   #27
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
This you ?

You may want to just admit you were wrong. I pointed out two instances just off the top of my head where mail in ballot fraud impacted an election. So that is more than your "NEVER, never ever, Not even once" statements.
Fine, it happened twice, in a city council race and a mayoral race. And it obviously has never happened in a Presidential race, or any other race of substance
Old 02-09-2024, 11:52 AM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fine, it happened twice, in a city council race and a mayoral race.
So you admit you were wrong.

Quote:
And it obviously has never happened in a Presidential race, or any other race of substance
You are wrong here too.
Old 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM   #29
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
You are wrong here too.
The evidence, or lack thereof, says I'm right. Over 60 U.S. courts say I'm right too.
Old 02-17-2024, 01:25 PM   #30
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Solid points...

Quote:
There has NEVER ONCE been a case of mail-in voter fraud that could possibly come anywhere close to changing the outcome of an election. At least not in U.S. history. In fact, the only cases of voter fraud found in Pennsylvania in 2020 were by Republicans. And even then, it was only a few mental midgets taking part. All they did was push Joe's winning total ahead by a dozen or so votes.
There is no question tampering happens or that influence is attempted from all sides involved. This idea that somehow one part or another is significantly better at it than the other is bullshit.

Currently the Trump clan has to keep this going because they certainly can't brand him a liar during the campaign and most even try to ignore the fact that plenty of evidence exists that even he doesn't really believe the election was 'stolen'

We can talk all day about influence, power peddling, fear mongering, news suppression, Russian hackers, etc but if we don't have evidence an election outcome was changed its all just talk
DNinja69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women