Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #16
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

What does the verb "diss" mean? I thought it was slang for "this," but in one sentence it is placed as a verb.

"Ringlish and Hoese?" Is this some German concept like Sturm und Drang?

"DAWGS?" An acronym? Canines? What the fuck?

ONE ACTING ALT SERVICING ASSHOLE I can't even hazard a guess.

YOUR LINGRUDISH language? German again? WTF?

Two of everything is older. Hmm . . . . OK. I give?

ones, Sheep, Goats, Pirates, Pilots.... Arizona double visioners, Bass Hall TALKING HEADS... and FAA coverups. Gangs, Cults, and DOUBLES ALL ABOUT THE PLACE... to the end of the post.

Bad Dylanesque or Joycean stream of consciousness run on. But what does it mean??

No need for rudness ands insults. Sounds like she has some serious personal issues in her life and your not helping Bubba3452
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #17
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
So instead of saying you weren't going to answer it, why didn't you practice what you preach and either answer it or just move on? lol-sorry babe-you left yourself wide open for that one! tehehe

Meg

p.s. there is too much jibberish to wade through in order to even find the question. there was one in there? lol
meg, you win the test!

at least i commented back to her w/ my observation, a suggestion, and a wish of peace.
and not with a joke or bs at what might be a serious situation.
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #18
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
meg, you win the test!

at least i commented back to her w/ my observation, a suggestion, and a wish of peace.
and not with a joke or bs at what might be a serious situation.
Posting serious shit on a coed forum on a SHMB kind of opens you up to the risk of jokes and bs, IMO.

Personally, I don't enjoy the nastiness when people get mean here, but I do enjoy the humor. This is no place for serious.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:20 PM   #19
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow...jeez

Fawn? Did you get any of this?
You know where I am going with this right?

*shakes head*

Sad deal, very much so
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #20
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

^ agreed.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #21
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it has something to do with her font color selection. It started off so well and was moving right along when we were using BLACK as a font color.

As it changed to BLUE everything went south................fast.

c.a.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:40 PM   #22
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

NM
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:40 PM   #23
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
What does the verb "diss" mean? I thought it was slang for "this," but in one sentence it is placed as a verb.
OK, I got this one, I think. Pretty sure it's urban slang for "to disrespect". I'm sure that probably clears everything up...

In a strange way, these posts kinda make me want to meet the author. Kinda...

BTW Jayne, who won the free session for calculating the number of neck ties it would take to make the rug you were working on a couple of months ago? I submitted an answer that I thought was close, but guess I didn't win...
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #24
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Where are the ladies who were posting several months ago in poor Jayne's defense of her incoherent posts??? Seriously, I had a new asshole ripped, just for making a sarcastic remark about a far less comprehensible post. I'm just saying. Now everyone wants to jump all over her and I don't see the same super-hoe defenders as last time.... Just sayin.

Don't make me name names. Because if I did, you would be like, "oh my God! Be nice!". LMAO white knights are a trip............
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:12 PM   #25
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Where are the ladies who were posting several months ago in poor Jayne's defense of her incoherent posts??? Seriously, I had a new asshole ripped, just for making a sarcastic remark about a far less comprendible post. I'm just saying. Now everyone wants to jump all over her and I don't see the same super-hoe defenders as last time.... Just sayin.

Don't make me name names.
Have you not noticed just how many ladies have either been "banned" or flat out just stopped posting/advertising here? Many of them appear to still be active on other boards and sites but this site seems to be changing demographics on both sides of the hobby. Lot more mean spirited people not showing much in the way of self-restraint.
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:15 PM   #26
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

That's a JIBBERUSH...and no plain Jayne...roll on...
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:35 PM   #27
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking View Post
Have you not noticed just how many ladies have either been "banned" or flat out just stopped posting/advertising here? Many of them appear to still be active on other boards and sites but this site seems to be changing demographics on both sides of the hobby. Lot more mean spirited people not showing much in the way of self-restraint.

Funny you say that, because yes, I have noticed.

I've pretty much quit posting the way I used to because of super-sensitive hobbyists with little to zero sense of humor, who take things written on the SHMB WAAAAY too seriously. BUT......

This place has become about as much fun as a catheterizing a feral hog. Sorry. We can all shove sunshine and rainbows up each other's asses, but it's just not the same as being real.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #28
Lingua
On The Road To Oblivion

I find her posts highly amusing in a surreal, pythonesque sort of way.
Lingua is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:12 PM   #29
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews

yes.. well there in lies the problem which can't be put into words developed and accepted by Webster, Wiki, or Fandango's Sheath. You see.. or course.. when a group of over priveledged power sources are allowed to exist inside the mind of an uneducated, over instinctual, under paid and BROKEN ' girl ' .. and noone considers that some of those men of power actually have private social illnesses, so to speak, or bi polar isms, or control issues, or domain territorial tendancies... I could perfectly literate the emotions and fears, and devestations, and IN HUMANE matters that affect and EFFECT me as Hemingway prosed his tails... BUT YOU OVER CONFIDENT, UNINVITED, CRUEL AND COVERUP UP COCK TAILS still wouldn't feel the need to READ ANY OF WHAT I WRITE... or even care , for that matter what your use of my mind is doing to MY LIFE... my mind.. my future.. and ME.

You realize, I hope .. bottle pimp.. that If it all becomes to much for me.. and like the ' girl in houston who killed herself ' over this same sort of shit... should occur again.. EVERY IP ADDRESS ON THIS TERRORIST MIND READING MENSA MASON MEAN BOARD... WILL BE TARGETED AND ... well.. I guess you already have a haitus and tent and fire lined up for that moment when ' you don't always know what's going to happen'... now.. don't you.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME.. AND BRING A GUN... AND FEED ME ITS CONTENTS.. ?

Don't you think that would be more humane?

or are you from outer limits.. likeKim. ? Free loading mother fuckers ... doesn't anyone in this little Dyna Web Zone.. you call the UN.. nation.. net... web.. cunt zone... have a heart ?

oh.. gawd. nevermind.

If you did.. I wouldn't cry myself to sleep every night and wake up the same way.. ; in tears.

thanks for the expected responses...

You ' men of genious ' need to get handcuffed , I guess... before you will realize that my LIFE matters more than your coverup.
_Jayne_ is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:19 PM   #30
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Where are the ladies who were posting several months ago in poor Jayne's defense of her incoherent posts??? Seriously, I had a new asshole ripped, just for making a sarcastic remark about a far less comprehensible post. I'm just saying. Now everyone wants to jump all over her and I don't see the same super-hoe defenders as last time.... Just sayin.

Don't make me name names. Because if I did, you would be like, "oh my God! Be nice!". LMAO white knights are a trip............
Have to wonder Dannie if you are of female chromosomic variety.. or if your playing pointless post for your own benefit ?

poor jayne's defense doesn't need YOUR CENTS.. at all. poor jayne has so much more sanity and coherance in her ear lobe than you do in your entire body. If you can't read or understand what I'm saying .. maybe it wasn't intended for your to understand. I get off on shit like that you see... and at times.. TENT BOARD PARTISAN.. jibberish posts attract more attention and make 'poor' jayne.. have more staying power than your coached posts... that are not even FEMALE oriented or interesting in the least.

Noone really wants to JUMP ON YOU... but your on the cirucuit or rotation.. so they pretty much have to.

OMG>. don't be mean ... Just be real... and stop being here just to post shit to fuck with me. I'm never logging on here again. So yall have a party on the patio.. ; the guest of honor has to pass.

thanks.
_Jayne_ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women