Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The NRA is the oldest civil rights organization and black people should vote republican if they want to be treated like adults and not wards. It was the GOP that came into existence to end slavery. It was the GOP that gave freedmen the right to vote. It was the GOP that sent the army into the south to challenge the KKK. It was the GOP that voted in a greater percentage than democrats to pass the 1964 Civil Rights Act. It was the Democrats who ran the south,slavery, chaingangs, poll taxes, Jim Crow, go to the back of the bus, don't drink at the "white" fountain, you can't eat at my lunch counter, your black children can't go to this school, and know your place you black politician. The Dixiecrats were in 1948. They were democrats and they stayed democrats. A couple became Republicans 20 years later because the party left them behind. Most of them stayed democrats
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:37 AM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Geez, you guys have trouble with facts, don't you? But it's understandable. Side effects from the Obama Kool-Aid. Those side effects should wear off when they come to take your guns, or take you away to an indefinite detention camp.
That's your cue whirly!

"Also, note he doesn't dispute any of the underlying facts of your post !"

Because he can't. Just another pathetic attempt to cover his intentional misrepresentation of historical fact and his typical projecting of his own lack of accuracy when the truth is called for.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:05 AM   #18
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The NRA is the oldest civil rights organization and black people should vote republican if they want to be treated like adults and not wards. It was the GOP that came into existence to end slavery. It was the GOP that gave freedmen the right to vote. It was the GOP that sent the army into the south to challenge the KKK. It was the GOP that voted in a greater percentage than democrats to pass the 1964 Civil Rights Act. It was the Democrats who ran the south,slavery, chaingangs, poll taxes, Jim Crow, go to the back of the bus, don't drink at the "white" fountain, you can't eat at my lunch counter, your black children can't go to this school, and know your place you black politician. The Dixiecrats were in 1948. They were democrats and they stayed democrats. A couple became Republicans 20 years later because the party left them behind. Most of them stayed democrats
I have finally figured out what is wrong with your mind, why simple facts and the logic they provide you when puzzling over dilemmas escape your grasp and leave you with nothing but pompous bluster! I'm not surprised that it's a simple answer, given the unchallenging nature of its subject: You have missed the last 40 years!

I can read it for you - but I can't understand it for you.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:12 AM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

1868?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Tell me what the GOP has DONE TO blacks in the last 40 years. I don't want to hear that they haven't voted for the GOP. They are on the plantation and can't help themselves. Which brings to mind another question. What has the democratic party DONE FOR blacks in the last 40 years.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #21
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

I have to partially defend CuteOldFucker on this one. You guys really need to go back and understand the history of the various parties. For lack of a better way to explain it - they kind of did a flop flop throughout the course of history.

I will be picking up the book he referenced from the library this week. Will reserve the 2nd half of my vote depending on what I find out from the book and additional research.
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #22
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyoma View Post
I have to partially defend CuteOldFucker on this one. You guys really need to go back and understand the history of the various parties. For lack of a better way to explain it - they kind of did a flop flop throughout the course of history.

I will be picking up the book he referenced from the library this week. Will reserve the 2nd half of my vote depending on what I find out from the book and additional research.
Awww, don't get suckered into the silliness vortex of the master of the half-of-a-half truth. The timeline he and his half-witted cousin, JDB, stop just short of the Nixonian Southern Strategy conversion to the "conservative" Southern Democrats to Repbulicans. Flimsy.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #23
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Some members of the GOP from 100 years ago would likely be in the Democratic party today and vice versa. The parties did begin to undergo a change in the 50's and 60's on some of there platform, but not all. A process that was completed in the 70's. It is not possible to put a number on how many would be in different parties since some of the platforms has remained unchanged.

I for one believe that most political figures from 60 years ago and beyond would be ashamed of what has become of our political system.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #24
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyoma View Post

I don't understand why you reserve your vote or defend cog.
Your term "flip-flop" works for me. Adding "kind of" doesn't. It's like saying the bomb over Nagasaki "kind of" went off.
The parties did flip-flop. cog's post, like the vast majority of his 15000+ posts, is not an attempt at discussion. He is trying to implicate today's parties with the parties of that time.

Today's repubs are not like those repubs.
Today's dems are not like those dems.
So typical of cog's sources. They point out that the kkk were democrats but ignores the fact they were conservatives.

The one thing that hasn't changed is that the KKK members are still conservatives.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't want to hear that they haven't voted for the GOP. They are on the plantation and can't help themselves.
Your plantation days of conservative glory are gone you racist piece of shit.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Geez, Munchie. I guess you really can't handle the truth.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Looking back on the democrats of yore, JFK would be a Republican today, Harry Truman would be a Republican, Hubert Humphrey sounded like a Republican today when he spoke in the 1960s. Many democrats like Ronald Reagan would be Republicans today or in the 1980s.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:35 PM   #28
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Looking back on the democrats of yore, JFK would be a Republican today, Harry Truman would be a Republican, Hubert Humphrey sounded like a Republican today when he spoke in the 1960s. Many democrats like Ronald Reagan would be Republicans today or in the 1980s.
It's one thing to say it. It's quite another to prove it!

Give it your best shot, JD. Prove it!

In fact, I've got $5 Benji's that says you can't prove that JFK, Truman and Humphrey would be modern day Republicants.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There we go with the $5 Benjis again! Talk about lame! LOL! All hat and no cattle. You're an embarrassment to Texas, BigTurd.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #30
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
There we go with the $5 Benjis again! Talk about lame! LOL! All hat and no cattle. You're an embarrassment to Texas, BigTurd.

I merely asked that JD prove his stupid remark. Are you suggesting that people should not have to factually back up their statements? My request seems fairly simple. Apparently it is still too complicated for a StupidOldFart!

Of course, if you would like to take me up on the bet, be my guest. My $5 Benji's goes for you, just as it does for JD. Do we have a bet?

There you go StupidOldFart, now's your chance to beat ol' JD to the cash register.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women