Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42107
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2023, 10:54 AM   #16
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I tell you what I'm laughing at. It doesn't work the other way around.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 10:55 AM   #17
tommy156
Premium Access

Federal assistance available for all Hawaii residents here:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...declaration-3/
Old 08-14-2023, 10:58 AM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
I tell you what I'm laughing at.
Your history is well established

Cheering on people being murdered, laughing at people suffering devastation. I suspect if one looked we probably would find you laughing at the people in East Palestine when Senile Biden abandoned them too
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 11:01 AM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Federal assistance available for all Hawaii residents here:

None of that is helping the people today. Or is the Washington Post lying when they say there is no government agency helping them, no national guard, no FEMA, etc
Old 08-14-2023, 11:01 AM   #20
tommy156
Premium Access

Well, at least every single resident of Hawaii can easily apply for federal assistance now. My work here is done.
Old 08-14-2023, 11:03 AM   #21
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
None of that is helping the people today. Or is the Washington Post lying when they say there is no government agency helping them, no national guard, no FEMA, etc
It wasn't the WaPo lying about it. It was that the bozo they were interviewing was ill-informed.

Federal assistance is available for every single resident of Hawaii right now - CONFIRMED!!
Old 08-14-2023, 11:07 AM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, at least every single resident of Hawaii can easily apply for federal assistance now. My work here is done.
Easily - LOL

Going thru a bunch of government red tape to apply for grants that they may get months down the road doesn't help them today. They needed personnel and supplies on the ground

Your hero Senile Biden failed

The only ones who stepped up were other Hawaiian citizens

It is always America Last with Senile Biden
Old 08-14-2023, 11:18 AM   #23
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Though it may be considered off topic since it does not support the effort to slur Liberals and cast shame upon a certain family I do believe this is quite relevant to the topic of relief for Hawaii following the devastating events of last week:

https://www.fema.gov/press-release/2...e-response-and
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 11:24 AM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Though it may be considered off topic since it does not support the effort to slur Liberals and cast shame upon a certain family I do believe this is quite relevant to the topic of relief for Hawaii following the devastating events of last week:

https://www.fema.gov/press-release/2...e-response-and
A fancy press release means nothing to the people on the ground who have not gotten the help they need - as reported by the left's own Washington Post

Old 08-14-2023, 11:28 AM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

But hey - there is this. Maybe the Hawaiian citizens should just be happy with this token

Not FEMA but the preeminent coverup squad: FBI has set up mobile refrigerated morgue to store casualties as wildfire death toll hits 96 and authorities say they have searched only three percent of destroyed town

That should be good for another NO COMMENT from Senile Biden while he relaxes on the beach
Old 08-14-2023, 11:30 AM   #26
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I offered some facts. Do with them as you will. A lack of understanding how FEMA and other aid entities function does not a hateful President make.

Just hours after the fires broke out this happened:

DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 11:45 AM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I offered some facts.
No - you offered propaganda. Even the left's own Wash Post admits that government boots on the ground were basically non existent (and that story was 4 days after the fires)

Hawaii is home to a massive US military presence. When, did Senile Biden authorize rescue operations? When was the military first mobilized?

Under President Trump, the most herculean rescue and recovery operations took place and yet were attacked by the partisan press over the most trifling and petty critiques (eg paper towel distribution) even as heaven and earth were moved to help Americans in need.

Meanwhile Senile Biden laid on a beach and fiddled as Maui burned and gave the press a nice big NO COMMENT on all those Americans who died. But hey, if the propaganda you posted makes you feel better, have at it

Old 08-14-2023, 12:07 PM   #28
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
I offered some facts. Do with them as you will. A lack of understanding how FEMA and other aid entities function does not a hateful President make.

Just hours after the fires broke out this happened:

Good luck getting this crew to respond in good faith to facts. But, at least the fine folks of Hawaii know, that federal assistance has been made available to them. All they have to do is apply for it - so easy, a caveman can do it.
Old 08-14-2023, 12:14 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

While ill informed leftists spout garbage and propaganda pretending that all is well and these folks in Hawaii have been fully taken care of by FEMA, we know that is utterly false and here is the reality on the ground

Some Maui residents say they have been looted and robbed at gunpoint while catastrophic wildfires rage on the island — leaving them begging for a greater response from authorities as thieves make off with vital supplies.

As rescue crews work to deliver necessities such as water, food, and first aid to those in need, locals say some residents have grown so desperate waiting for help that they’ve resorted to stealing.

West Maui residents blame the robberies in Lahaina on the fact that they feel abandoned without supplies or answers.

Jeremy Aganos, who owns the restaurant Coconut Caboose — one of the few buildings that survived the fires on Front Street in Lahaina — told KITV it was “utter chaos” for people trying to find food, water and shelter.

An Oregon resident told the outlet that their relative flew into Maui to donate water, food, household items and clothing — only to be robbed at gunpoint soon after his arrival.

The startling uptick in crime has left residents slamming local leadership for its inaction in the wake of the catastrophic fires, which have become the deadliest in the US in more than a century as nearly 100 people have been reported dead so far.

“There’s some police presence. There’s some small military presence. But at night, people are being robbed at gunpoint,” Matt Robb, co-owner of a bar in Lahaina called the Dirty Monkey, told Insider.

“I mean, they’re going through houses — and then by day it’s hunky dory. So where is the support? I don’t think our government and our leaders, at this point, know how to handle this or what to do,” he said.

Other locals had more sympathetic views of the thieves, including Lahaina resident Barrett Procell, who lost his home in the fire.

Procell said those resorting to looting were just in survival mode.

He urged local leaders to bring in greater resources for those like himself who lost their homes and belongings.

“When your children and [you] are here starving after almost burning to death and the police won’t let people drive in to give you necessities, you may turn to desperate measures,” Procell told KITV. “It is unfortunate people are turning to looting right now, but it’s about helping them and not villainizing them.”

Kami Irwin, a Maui resident helping to coordinate relief efforts, told Insider that locals began neighborhood patrols and distributing supplies when they realized they were only seeing volunteers — not government officials — coordinating aid efforts.

“We literally have no idea because we are not hearing answers from anybody,” Irwin told Insider. “We are still left without knowing what to do.”

https://nypost.com/2023/08/14/maui-r...d-at-gunpoint/

But hey, the people devastated in Hawaii shouldn't complain - maybe if they go thru all the government red tape and apply to FEMA for grants or loans, then fight with FEMA they may get some money in 2 to 6 months or more. They may starve before then but Senile Biden and the leftists don't care
Old 08-14-2023, 12:37 PM   #30
tommy156
Premium Access

I'm just glad they're all able to easily access federal assistance in the wake of this disaster, which is exactly what federal funds should be used for. Kudos to FEMA, Biden, et. al. for quickly authorizing the CONFIRMED federal assistance.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women