Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2015, 03:36 PM   #16
umakemefeelsogood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

So a thread about Brooke Fox NCNS is turned into a Maxy/ MILFY turd fest. Arguing over professionalism at that! Good Lord, is it full moon pay day Friday? A little research will show Brooke is always in dire straights and has a habit of NCNS or dropping in and out.
Gottahavit was just venting and at least admitting he has learned a lesson.
Chung help us out here, This turned into a real shitstorm. We need some humor
umakemefeelsogood is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 05:26 PM   #17
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What i figuring out is posting anything on Eccie gets into the women's powder room. The Black Ball Club just like ML. Except no one of us bad asses infiltrate their powder room. We are raised by Mothers. We are not taught how. Our Dads are too; so no intelligence skill is passed down. Heck my Mom was Leo. I had no chance. I just go with the flow best I can. When I get poked, watch my horns. Leos are safe. My Mom knew that. Love ya Mom.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 05:52 PM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
What i figuring out is posting anything on Eccie gets into the women's powder room. The Black Ball Club just like ML. Except no one of us bad asses infiltrate their powder room. We are raised by Mothers. We are not taught how. Our Dads are too; so no intelligence skill is passed down. Heck my Mom was Leo. I had no chance. I just go with the flow best I can. When I get poked, watch my horns. Leos are safe. My Mom knew that. Love ya Mom.
LMAO....that's a joke, right? Plenty of fellas have "infiltrated" the Powder Room. Haven't ya heard? No thing is private. Lotsa magical things goin' on on this board though...... It is what it is, funny guy!

MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:06 PM   #19
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
It is not only time.

Factor in the gas, toll charges and wear and tear on your vehicle as well. It tends to always happen when you drive across town, 45+ minutes one way and in most of those cases, partly in bumper to bumper traffic. In some cases I have encountered, the provider gets a last minute contact from a regular who wants to see her, she tries to squeeze him in and when you drive to the intersection she designates and let her know, there is no response since she is in a session. If you are lucky, thirty minutes after your appointment time and you are halfway home, she contacts you back, gives you the story and apologizes.

Next step is you post your experience like the OP does and generally what happens is, the providers who tend to post more frequently come on the thread saying how they are not like that, blah blah blah. Or the opposite happens where the provider who did this, usually through her WKs, gets on this type of thread and tells a different tale of how she was mistreated and he is the bad guy. One of the reasons most of the NCNS that providers do to guys are not reported, and it happens way more than you think.
I agree, but in this case he still has all that plus the cost of a hotel room

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
And I care why? You obviously are not one of the more responsible ladies, or ya wouldn't have gotten your panties in such a wad....ijs The responsible ladies and business owners might appreciate an end to the madness of dingalings sending our client base elsewhere. btw....your welcome. LOL
I totally 100% agree with this. Every time I read about some dickhead who stole the donation or did some other bs I think this reflects poorly on all us gents and will change how some of these ladies do things. In this case this gentleman isn't doing indies anymore, he's back to his comfort zone of amps so the trickle down effect does effect the indies.

I've always been told in business that for every 1 customer who complains 10 didn't and just stopped coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavit55 View Post
To b honest, I heard thru a post that the lady was in dire straights, n needed quick cash; but was not doing in-calls. Plus the rate was reasonable , n location we settled on was convenient. Won't do this again though...no more outcalls.
This is your first mistake, ladies in dire straights are in dire straights for a reason. I would again recommend that you don't get a hotel for a lady in dire straights and play Russian roulette with your cash. If these are the decisions you are going to make with indies then yes I agree you should stick to your comfort zone of amps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
LMAO....that's a joke, right? Plenty of fellas have "infiltrated" the Powder Room. Haven't ya heard? No thing is private. Lotsa magical things goin' on on this board though...... It is what it is, funny guy!

Yep, they even have those leak sites that post everything from everywhere for anyone to see.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women