Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35869
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2010, 08:16 AM   #16
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I have to agree with Lonesome Dove on this one. I completely respect your need to feel safe, ladies, and if it takes lots of my personal information, so be it. It does mean, however, we won't be meeting. I am not arrogant enough to tell you it is your loss. Neither do I feel as if it is my loss either.

I find it ironic that some of these ladies think we men need to provide lots of personal info, yet we just need to take the ladies' integrity at face value. Makes me wonder why you ladies even bother to frequent a board like this. If ol' barneyrubble has verifiable references from 3-4 ladies, why isn't that good enough?
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:35 AM   #17
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyrubble View Post
I find it ironic that some of these ladies think we men need to provide lots of personal info, yet we just need to take the ladies' integrity at face value. Makes me wonder why you ladies even bother to frequent a board like this. If ol' barneyrubble has verifiable references from 3-4 ladies, why isn't that good enough?
Yup. I don't want alot of your info and will not give much of mine. If my references aren't good enough - Too bad for the lady in question.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:35 AM   #18
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Guys, I understand your points here about not providing personal information. In fact, I agree with them and that's my personal policy. But, there seems to be an attitude about that being a lady's policy--that she's wrong, or unreasonable, or out of line to ask for it. NO! She should do whatever works for her and her policies are none of your business. If you don't like it, move on . . . without the whining or wheedling.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:47 AM   #19
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Posted by Shackleton:
"Guys, I understand your points here about not providing personal information. In fact, I agree with them and that's my personal policy. But, there seems to be an attitude about that being a lady's policy--that she's wrong, or unreasonable, or out of line to ask for it. NO! She should do whatever works for her and her policies are none of your business. If you don't like it, move on . . . without the whining or wheedling. "

[nods] Thank you.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #20
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
If my references aren't good enough - Too bad for the lady in question.
Why is too bad for the lady? What makes you think that all money is good money?
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:43 PM   #21
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes thank you for your post.

I have no problem with a man that doesn't want to give out his information. When that happens I politely tell him my reasoning and most times they understand and will continue the screening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
Guys, I understand your points here about not providing personal information. In fact, I agree with them and that's my personal policy. But, there seems to be an attitude about that being a lady's policy--that she's wrong, or unreasonable, or out of line to ask for it. NO! She should do whatever works for her and her policies are none of your business. If you don't like it, move on . . . without the whining or wheedling.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:00 PM   #22
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I could be wrong, but I don't think you require the RW ID of the guys that you see in this hobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I require first and last name, and place of employment. Provider references rate pretty low for me. I have learned what is acceptable behaivor for another lady isn't always acceptable to me. It doesn't matter how many posts or reviews a guy has. I have been in Atlanta pretty much my whole life. I won't take the chance of seeing somebody I know from the real world.
It is certainly OK for you to have that rule, and, under the circumstances, I don't blame you. For the same reason, I don't give up my RW ID. Guess we'll never meet.

BTW, does your rule change when you leave Atlanta, or do you keep the same rule for the same reasons? Just wondering if we could meet when you travel?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:08 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Wow. I have been very lucky. The providers i have seen in the past just asked very basic questions. Public Data provided the info that per the legal community I am safe, no history of violence.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #24
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Thanks Woody. You are a sweetheart.
Just sucking up, for you will pay for lunch next time at "Houston's"....
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #25
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

I have not seen one gentleman here whining and wheedling about your policy, China. I have seen people commenting on it, and why it doesn't work for some of them. Am I to understand that it is ok for a lady to have a screening policy but if a man has one which differs he is whining and wheedling?
Old 03-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #26
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyrubble View Post
Reads like a whine to me.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #27
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Peace.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:07 AM   #28
kaitlin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15240
My ECCIE Reviews
Default goose, gander; eye, eye

I don't think there's a single provider or hobbyist who doesn't, in one way or another, vet who they're meeting with. perhaps there's a section on this board for verified providers where there are reviews of hobbyists (I don't know as, despite my growing track record, I'm not recognized as one and can't access that area), but the hobbyists, even the ones who are just entry level on this board, can do due diligence with a single name search.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, no? I've had to provide hobbyist references to prospective new friends in order for them to believe I'm 'real' or not LE. And I check new friends to ensure the same from them.

Isn't it just common sense that both sides should do what they need to do in order to try to mitigate the potential risk involved?
kaitlin is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:13 AM   #29
Guest052110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I rarely contact providers (being myself more into the massage girl scene). When I do, however, I first select someone based on their being widely reviewed by names I recognize on boards, and I develop a degree of comfort--or I would make no contact with her. Then, if I decide to go forward, I will ask if she would take someone without reviews but with adequate ID of who he is, to her satisfaction. If her response seems receptive to the possibility, I provide real ID--name, employment, professional web biography. Yes, this risks blackmail, but so far, if things have gone this far, I have never been turned down for a date. Now, if I were someone rich and famous, I wouldn't do it this way.
Guest052110 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:44 AM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
(I don't know as, despite my growing track record, I'm not recognized as one and can't access that area),
From http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347 on the Provider Guidelines:
To become a member of any of these usergroups, you must first be verified by ECCIE Staff. This process is usually simple and quick, but be prepared for it to take up to 72 hours to upgrade your account. To become verified, submit as much of the following pieces of information as you can. The more complete the information is that is submitted will directly impact the speed of the process. a) your username b) links to reviews on ECCIE (other sites are ok too) c) links to your website and other advertising venues (BP, Cityvibe, Eros, etc) d) links to your profile on Screening websites (P411, Date-Check, etc) e) vouch from an established ECCIE member, either male or female. [we do not want you to have to jump through hoops to obtain VP status, and you are not required to submit ALL of the information listed above. In many cases, a vouch from a respected member is all it takes, but please understand that aside from that, requests which include minimal verification info could experience a delay in processing]

Near as I can tell you already have: a) username; b) reviews (
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=kaitlin; http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=kaitlin; http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=kaitlin); c) a website (http://kaitlin.sensualwriter.com/); d) I don't see any presence on a screening site (you might consider this...a lot of ladies get business this way); and e) you should be able to get a vouch from one of your reviewers. With this history, you should be able to obtain VP status...it will just take a little time.

Good luck!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women