Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70541
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48005
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2017, 01:33 PM   #16
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

ScrewDriver, a condom salesmen is do delicious!!! Yes flavored condoms and I ask you to show me how good they taste on your cock) you can tell me they work even better when on your hard cock when you fuck me) we of course fuck in lots of positions to make sure they work in every way and then you show me how good they hold all your sperms when you cum deep in my tight pussy)))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 02:49 PM   #17
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Lol... I would love to - TL - every damn fucking position in the book, until I drain out, and have no more left to offer !!!! Lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
ScrewDriver, a condom salesmen is do delicious!!! Yes flavored condoms and I ask you to show me how good they taste on your cock) you can tell me they work even better when on your hard cock when you fuck me) we of course fuck in lots of positions to make sure they work in every way and then you show me how good they hold all your sperms when you cum deep in my tight pussy)))
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 02:57 PM   #18
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

ScrewDriver we would go until I have every sperm in your balls and ball sac to show me those condoms are absolutely leak proof)))
Old 07-20-2017, 09:48 PM   #19
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Lol... You can have every sperm you want, but spare my balls and ball sack !!! Lol..
I would need them to reproduce those sperms !!

Quote:
ScrewDriver we would go until I have every sperm in your balls and ball sac to show me those condoms are absolutely leak proof)))
Old 07-21-2017, 11:34 AM   #20
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I get a call from the condom salesman's boss who said he has heard a lot of great things about me and wants to come over to show me the new high performance lube for prolonged deep fucking. I said sure. He arrives with a all sorts of lube. It was obvious he had other things on his mind as his crotch was bulging. I told him to take off his clothes as my place is a nudist household and I am most comfortable with a hard throbbing cock waiting for me. His cock was dripping wet)

He starts telling me about how he has been fucking his step daughter who also works for the company specializing in strap on and g spot dildos. She is away at a sex toy convention. He said his step daughter is ultra submissive and does everything a good daughter does to please DADDY. He wanted to know if I liked being fucked by DADDY and I tell him how I seduced DADDY who trained me before I became a wild slut.
He said a good slut daughter blows and fucks DADDY and his friends "on demand". I told him "on demand" works best as my sex drive is so high. He said a good slut daughter tells DADDY about all the guys she fucks as DADDY gets so turned on hearing how his slut daughter can't control her horniness.
I tell him how perfect that all sounds and how I want to be able to satisfy both him, his daughter and all his employees and be the company slut mascot to help him sell all is wonderful products by showing his customers how his products work best as well as keeping the employees happy.
I couldn't wait to suck my new DADDY's dripping cock and try out all his new high performance lubes with lots of high performance fucking. DADDY was very very pleased)))
Old 07-21-2017, 11:44 AM   #21
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Nice one TGL !!!
Old 07-21-2017, 06:53 PM   #22
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Every slut's first love was Daddy. We all remember the time we first saw Daddy's big erection when he climbed out of the shower and felt that same hard cock rub against our leg as he came in to give us a goodnight kiss. After a while we realized that rubbing his cock with our hands made it throb and drip and sometimes even explode with lots of thick white cream. We knew then that Daddy's cock was magical and wanted to feel that else it could do if Daddy would only show us. We said please do Daddy show us and Daddy showed us Every slut needs lots of Daddys))))))
Old 07-21-2017, 09:16 PM   #23
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Every slut's first love was Daddy. We all remember the time we first saw Daddy's big erection when he climbed out of the shower and felt that same hard cock rub against our leg as he came in to give us a goodnight kiss. After a while we realized that rubbing his cock with our hands made it throb and drip and sometimes even explode with lots of thick white cream. We knew then that Daddy's cock was magical and wanted to feel that else it could do if Daddy would only show us. We said please do Daddy show us and Daddy showed us Every slut needs lots of Daddys))))))
This is getting really fucking creepy. Was that post even remotely sexy to you? If so, go see a therapist. Business must be slow.

I realize you're using "Daddy" in a different way, but I have a young daughter. I don't want to think about this shit when she calls me Daddy like she does. I guess it's too late now. I've already read this shit. Now I'll make her call me by my first name. Calling me Daddy is now officially done. Thanks for fucking that up for her.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 12:19 PM   #24
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I love sluts!! Keep it up girl
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:05 PM   #25
misterundo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

That quickly went from subtle to suggestive to ... something else. :-)
misterundo is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:11 PM   #26
mrhowell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Where do you live. I need to borrow a cup of sugar!
mrhowell is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 11:19 PM   #27
killswitch321
Eternally Damned

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Jeez, my balls hurt reading this.
Not all ladies sleep with Yondu.

killswitch321 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:14 PM   #28
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Teagan: Have you ever opened the door completely nude without knowing who is outside ???
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 01:19 PM   #29
jayt4567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
This is getting really fucking creepy. Was that post even remotely sexy to you? If so, go see a therapist. Business must be slow.

I realize you're using "Daddy" in a different way, but I have a young daughter. I don't want to think about this shit when she calls me Daddy like she does. I guess it's too late now. I've already read this shit. Now I'll make her call me by my first name. Calling me Daddy is now officially done. Thanks for fucking that up for her.
Agree...Also got a daughter..not sure if i will continue with daddy.
jayt4567 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 01:19 PM   #30
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I do it all the time!! I get sort of a rush of excitement when they look at my body!! You never know if it will turn into a hot spontaneous encounter with a man or woman)))

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women