Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60499
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41908
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36301
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2012, 09:09 AM   #16
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh man JD, they must be pretty desperate if they have to post on a whore board.

And Nipples, If there were a candidate I thought could beat O-bomb-a besides Mitt, I'd vote for them, but I will not give my vote to a Marxist. Any reasonable thinking American that has actually done serious research on him, would never vote for him. Now, if you're a marxist then sure, go for it.

I'm not. Not ever.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:15 AM   #17
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

You guys and this Marxist bullshit.

No campaign would pay someone to post it he political section of a pussy board. That is just stupid. JD is an idiot, I can't believe anyone let's him teach.

Good luck with Mitwitt and your abortion hopes.

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #18
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never had an abortion.I'm also adopted. I'm going to just make a comment of my own personal opinion.... If I was ,raped,brutally fighting an attack on my body against my will and the sperm of the attack resulted in a pregnancy,I honestly don't see how I could go 9 months growing a fetus to human without feeling disgust,anger,violation,and be my same self ever again. I saw a movie about this. The rape was so terrible I couldnt sleep....disease can also be scary and finding out later in life being adopted if your result of being on earth was that your biological was raped and knew nothing would be very uncomfortable..... Thanks for letting me share.
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #19
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Joe Biden is a chronic lier. They say a person who lies continuously isn't happy with themselves. So if Biden isn't happy with himself, then why should we be happy with him as VP.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #20
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Nipples he IS a Marxist. How do you not know that? Or better yet what research have you done into the messiahs back ground? It's all there.

No one hates democrats. It's the uninformed that bug the crap out of folks. An American democrat that was raised to help others and give of themselves to others and their country aren't voting for Obama. It's only the ones that have not kept up or don't care.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #21
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
. An American democrat that was raised to help others and give of themselves to others and their country aren't voting for Obama. It's only the ones that have not kept up or don't care.
The 47% Stinky?

You've just outdone yourself. Congrats

SMFH
Old 10-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #22
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Ps have you guys actually HEARD THE REAL comment he made on this binder thing in the debate? Making fun of him for that makes you look pretty silly.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #23
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It's not us, LK, it is the pundits and blogosphere making Romney's inarful phrasing go viral, but the women's groups he claimed he reached out to are saying that they initiated the process of gathering qualified women for appointed positions in state government. Good for him though that he initially filled 42% of positions with women. He was a pragmatic and moderate governor and he has a long track record of being pragmatic. Unfortunately that isn't what he is running on and he is running away from much of his record trying to be a "severe conservative". He was for it before he was against it on almost everything and that is disturbing to me.

But, hey, to change the subject, how about that Veep Nominee Ryan's DishwasherGate now? I love that he did a photo-op at a soup kitchen where the dishes were already washed and faked washing some pans for the cameras! This was supposedly to draw attention to the fabulous work done by volunteers - yeah, right. You righties probably don't want to believe your lyin' eyes on this one because the video is all over the place - LOL.

Now the soup kitchen’s president has complained because not only was it totally fake, but the charity has specific rules against allowing partisan photo-ops and the Romney-Ryan campaign had “ramrodded” their way in by getting a random volunteer to okay it.
“Had they asked for permission, it wouldn’t have been granted. … But I certainly wouldn’t have let him wash clean pans and then take a picture.”
The campaign certainly wouldn't want to try to reverse the impression that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan don't just love sick children and poor and homeless people or other gross 47 percent moochers like that now would they
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #24
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ps have you guys actually HEARD THE REAL comment he made on this binder thing in the debate? Making fun of him for that makes you look pretty silly.

LK, Odumbo has to make the binder comments because he has to shore up his base. The base is starting to panic and he wants to convince them to get out there and vote.....It's more productive for Odumbo to shore up his base rather than pursue independents......it's what you have to do when you're losing and your base is starting to panic.......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:06 PM   #25
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Nipples bless your wittle heart. That infection in your paw is just getting worse. I think we may have to just cut it off. I'll make sure they only take the one.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #26
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nipples bless your wittle heart. That infection in your paw is just getting worse. I think we may have to just cut it off. I'll make sure they only take the one.
Wash your smelly fat ass while you're at it Stinky.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
But, hey, to change the subject, how about that Veep Nominee Ryan's DishwasherGate now? I love that he did a photo-op at a soup kitchen where the dishes were already washed and faked washing some pans for the cameras! This was supposedly to draw attention to the fabulous work done by volunteers - yeah, right. You righties probably don't want to believe your lyin' eyes on this one because the video is all over the place - LOL.

Now the soup kitchen’s president ....
Might want to catch up on your reading ... the charity president recanted his claim that the dishes were clean and confirmed he actually washed dirty dishes AND that arrangements had been made the day before but with a volunteer rather than a "paid" rep from the charity. That was the rule violation, which I assume the volunteer knew or didn't know, but the campaign would not have known. Ryan didn't just pop in ... there were staff and SS present for awhile before he got there.

When one's candidate has taken the responsibility for the death of an ambassador and 3 fine soldiers who died for their country then it is handy to have a "dirty-dishes gate" incident to deflect the public's attention attention.

And then when one's candidate lies about it, it's even more valuable.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:08 PM   #28
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Thanks, apparently the dishes were dirty, but don't you think campaigns and nominees should know enough to ask permission from the people in charge rather than some random volunteer? I mean that is photo-op rule #1. Oh and "three fine soldiers" was actually one Information Management officer (Sean Smith) and two security personnel who were ex-soldiers but were serving as well paid contractors. I always thought soldiers generally wear uniforms. Marines generally serve at embassies but not usually at consulates or diplomatic missions so you might catch up on your reading a bit too.

The President and Secretary of state were responsible for those deaths from the perspective that it happened on their watch just like Bush was responsible for all the deaths on 9/11 and for the deaths of fine soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq. This is after all his "War on Terror" and one would expect attacks and deaths in a real war. A Libyan extremist group is actually responsible for the attack and deaths in Benghazi unless you want to attribute Ambassador Stevens death to fire, smoke inhalation and asphyxiation (which apparently was the listed cause of death i.e. what was responsible).
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Stay fucked up, my friends!

A headline for a story is ALWAYS bigger than the one for the retraction. That's an OLD GOP move. Tough titties if you mouth breathers can't handle the "truth!"

BWAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAH!

I understand that Mexico is looking for a few good dipshits!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #30
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty View Post
I've never had an abortion.I'm also adopted. I'm going to just make a comment of my own personal opinion.... If I was ,raped,brutally fighting an attack on my body against my will and the sperm of the attack resulted in a pregnancy,I honestly don't see how I could go 9 months growing a fetus to human without feeling disgust,anger,violation,and be my same self ever again. I saw a movie about this. The rape was so terrible I couldnt sleep....disease can also be scary and finding out later in life being adopted if your result of being on earth was that your biological was raped and knew nothing would be very uncomfortable..... Thanks for letting me share.
This is the way a THINKING woman looks at being SENTENCED to carry a rapist's seed to term!

WELL SAID, GORGEOUS!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women