Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ekim the Inbred, Phelps is your Dimocrat-buddy. You celebrate every holiday with him and the Westboro bunch. They are your neighbors, you think like they do: "birds of a feather flock together" -- especially Jayhawker birds.

I see why you keep deflecting to Phelps,you have no opinion on Zman now. You are starting to sound like a parrot keep repeating yourself.Shows your limited response.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #17
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
they are both based on "stand your ground"
They are using the same defense but the facts of the cases are completely different. I also suspect the results of the cases have a good chance of being very different.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I see why you keep deflecting to Phelps,you have no opinion on Zman now. You are starting to sound like a parrot keep repeating yourself.Shows your limited response.
Enjoy your BBQ on Wednesday with your Dimocrat-buddy Phelps, Ekim the Inbred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZ View Post
They are using the same defense but the facts of the cases are completely different. I also suspect the results of the cases have a good chance of being very different.
Don't expect Ekim the Inbred, the genetically challenged, to understand the difference. It's beyond his intellectual capabilities.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I can see essentially no similarities other than someone is dead because someone else thought he had the right to shoot him.

This TX idiot should have been a no-brainer assuming what was in the press was correct.

I think Zimmerman was wrong as well, but Zimmerman's situation is in the gray area. A dangerous gray area, but one that is largely a he-said/she-said wher one of the people is dead.

I will be interested to see what eventually happens with Zimmerman, but clearly the masses of hero worshipers on here don't seem quite as convinced Zimmerman is the second coming of Captain America.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:43 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Enjoy your BBQ on Wednesday with your Dimocrat-buddy Phelps, Ekim the Inbred.

Don't expect Ekim the Inbred, the genetically challenged, to understand the difference. It's beyond his intellectual capabilities.

Maybe a genetically warped idiot like you cannot understand what a fool you make of yourself talking about your pastor like you do .Which sign do you carry?the one that says"god hated faggots,or the one that says,glad you are dead? you are stupid beyond belief .
Old 06-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe a genetically warped idiot like you cannot understand what a fool you make of yourself talking about your pastor like you do .Which sign do you carry?the one that says"god hated faggots,or the one that says,glad you are dead? you are stupid beyond belief .
Are you working on your autobiography, Ekim the Inbred? Looks like you have a good start. Your Dimocrat-buddy Phelps will pray for you.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:05 PM   #22
Chief Deuce Droppa
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Just like in the George Zimmerman case, I don't believe we are getting the entire story from this MSNBC article. But the way things are going, if you are attacked, you will have no other choices than to allow yourself to be killed, or spend the rest of your life in prison.
Chief Deuce Droppa is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #23
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Inbreeds are pretty cool people. IJS
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Fucking career Union Pyscho...fuck y'all...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #25
Chief Deuce Droppa
BANNED

Okay, so I checked out the unedited video. If telling a neighbor to turn their music down makes one an "aggressor" even in Texas, this is not good for the 2nd amendment. If this is where the country is headed, now is a perfect time to be a criminal.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #26
Chief Deuce Droppa
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
This case and the Zimmerman case are completely different.
Not really.

Rodriguez told a neighbor to turn the music down. The neighbor attacked, Rodriguez fired.

Zimmerman watched and confronted a would-be burglar. The would-be burglar attacked, Zimmerman fired.

The fact is, we are no longer allowed to confront criminals. If some dude was raping and slashing up Skylar Cruz, I would not be able to step in. She might not even be allowed to protect herself if she had called that guy a name or something. I would have to call the cops and wait, or I would be an aggressor or escalating the situation. Criminals are able to do whatever they please, more often than not, and are coddled by the media and a quickly eroding justice system. in 2012, the criminal has more rights than the victim.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #27
Chief Deuce Droppa
BANNED

Quote:
they are both based on "stand your ground"

Not necessarily. We do not yet know what approach Zimmerman's attorney will take.

Stand Your Ground may not even apply; Martin was atop Zimmerman, beating him like a wild animal. Stand Your Ground is used in cases where the person does NOT have to use a duty to retreat. In this case, Zimmerman was not able to retreat because he was pinned on the ground by a very strong 17 year old.

Remember, Mike Tyson was 17 years old once. I don't doubt for a second that Trayvon was one tough motherfucker. He had a history of violence, burglary and criminal behavior; he was not the angelic 12 year old portrayed by the media.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:12 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you working on your autobiography, Ekim the Inbred? Looks like you have a good start. Your Dimocrat-buddy Phelps will pray for you.

Gee you are really original.NOT. Boring, goodby. I have put you in for ass hole of the week,look for the award to arrive by mail.good luck.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:52 AM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gee, you are really original.NOT. Boring, goodby. I have put you in for ass hole of the week,look for the award to arrive by mail.good luck.
You are a stupid fuck, Ekim the Inbred. Like the jackass you are, you start a pissing contest and then pretend you are the innocent victim. Go home and play with your Dimocrat-buddy Phelps and his Westboro crew. They are only slightly more than your intellectual equals. And do keep working on your autobiography. After all, there are scores of proofreaders who need work.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:26 AM   #30
Chief Deuce Droppa
BANNED

Stop hijacking this thread with insults!

FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN AND RAUL RODRIGUEZ!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women